[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The thing that is so shocking about this election is that it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: georgesaurus.png (76KB, 530x560px) Image search: [Google]
georgesaurus.png
76KB, 530x560px
The thing that is so shocking about this election is that it proved magic is real.
Now, I'm a sorcerer, I admit (so I have some bias), but I was raised rather skeptically, so it comes as a surprise to me too.

People try to discredit 4chan's meme magic having an effect on the election because:
>4chan's demographic didn't actually get out and vote for Trump
...but don't you see? if they had actually voted it wouldn't be magic in the sense of "causing change in conformity with will (through mysterious means)"
If they had voted, it wouldn't be magic, it would just be mundane.

And then there's this whole black robes in back rooms conspiracy I keep hearing about with celestial table tennis and portals made of itaian food.
Ok. Right. Us poorfag magicians are just "LARPing"... but these successful people should be too busy working and scheming and worshiping money to waste their time with all this dress up that we do... right?
NO. These people are smart and capable, they wouldn't participate in this "nonsense" if it was just nonsense.
They perform these practices because they KNOW that they have an effect.

So, we "less fortunate" magicians have an interesting opportunity here... to fight... with magic...
fight fire with fire, right?

We should be casting spells of devastation against key players. If enough of the top people go down, the whole thing could fold.

Sharpen your wands fampai.
>>
>>18399974

lol
>>
>>18399974
>proved magic is real

No, it didn't.
>>
>>18399974

hahah, classic
>>
>>18399974
>We should be casting spells of devastation against key players.

And why exactly should we be doing that?
"because like, they're evil and like, they do bad stuff yo" is not a reason, which is something you would understand if you were a 'sorcerer'.
>>
Seriously hope you're trolling OP. Seriously hope.
>>
File: K0G.jpg (40KB, 460x427px) Image search: [Google]
K0G.jpg
40KB, 460x427px
And here I thought this board couldn't get any dumber.
>>
The shilling is real
>>
>>18400025
oh it can. and it will.
>>
>>18399974
>If they had voted, it wouldn't be magic, it would just be mundane.
But I did vote. No point in leaving something to the vagaries of magic in a situation where it's entirely legal to use a simple mundane method instead.
>>
>>18399974
>celestial table tennis and portals made of itaian food.
the fuck is he talking about?
>>
>op farted my dog unconscious

is this paranormal
>>
OP is actually right. If your mindsets were all different and you all hated political leaders, the world would be entirely different.
>>
>>18401228
>if we were all different people, the world would be different

this is some top tier philosophy here.
>>
>>18399974
God I fucking hate this shit. I don't care if you're genuinely retarded, an ironic shitposter, someone under so many layers of irony that they forgot what is real, or what but I fucking hate this 'meme magic' shit.

4chan is a place where people who don't like society go to complain about shit, and since the society under Obama was liberal, they became conservative. Then when Trump's campaign starts, there were Trump shills fucking everywhere (which is hilarious because people will chew your head off here for suggesting that while complaining about 'hillary shills'), and they used memes to spread their campaign. Autistic 4Channers saw the subtle acknowledgement of said memes as 'oh my god they know about us!' and felt special because they didn't realize that it was their plan all along.

And instead of realizing how much of a sucker they are, everyone here just continues to play around with their memes in the escapist reality they live in. It's fucking sad.
>>
>>18401349
This. Dumb motherfuckers have been getting played like a fiddle for the entire history of man. The fact that even a few of you genuinely believe this garbage shows that it still works.
>>
>>18401322
It sounds trite but that's what I meant. It's so obvious you can't see it. If you wanna change the world, change yourselves.

>inb4 :v)
>>
>>18399974
>occam's razor

Does anyone on this godforsaken board know how to think critically?
>>
>>18399974

I am just gonna leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA
>>
>>18403401
HE IS REAL
KEK IS REAL
SHADILAY
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.