[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dying without knowing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1687.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1687.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Let's say that you die without you ever knowing. Like your playing video games or fucking or laying in bed looking on 4 chan and then spontaneously you die. No pain, no time, just instant death.

If you could pay for this to happen to you, would you? Let's say you pay some one to kill you in an abrupt fation similar to what I stated above. After you make the agreement, you undergo some mindwash such that you forget the thought of even thinking of such a service( far fetched I know but I'm being hypothetical).

I think It would be an interesting answer to life. You just short cut the enevitble without the dread of a young death. You simply exist how you would, and without coming to terms with death your life simply ends. You exist completely ignorant of death.
>>
>>18399921
why don't you just fucking get over it and shoot yourself in the head, both are instant methods of killing yourself.
>>
have you died? why are you sure your gonna die?
>>
>>18399921

This happens pretty frequently. Think of that video that was circulating years ago of the mother at the shooting range who killed her son. Her son is shooting at the target and the mother walks behind him and just shoots him in the back of the head while he's fucking around. From his perspective, I imagine it was just blip - the end.

I think if I had to choose a way to die I would want it to be instantaneous. I'm not necessarily afraid of pain, but I don't want to be some massive mess of a burden on people while I spend 3 months slowly dying. I'd rather it just be something that ends than something that's dragged out. Dying of a clot while sleeping is a less dramatic but still applicable example - fall asleep, never wake up.
>>
>>18399952

Can we please ignore this post? We have the beginnings of an actual intellectual discussion here and I'd really like to hear what people think on a visceral level and not get into superpowers and thought forms and whatever.
>>
you would still have dread, because you don't know. you would just be killed.
>>
>>18399966
full house.
>>
>>18399937
he thinks he can trick god into not sending him to hell for committing suicide.

protip: he still knows you choose to do it
>>
>>18400031
Bible never said shit about going to hell for suicide. I read the thing....blah and nothing.
>>
>>18399921
How do we know we even can die?

What if everyone around us even family who die are like NPC's and not real people at all but we exist for eternity?

Right now I am on a foundation fellowship as an abstract victorian literature major so maybe I should write a paper on this to demonstrate its possibility since I am a leading Academic.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.