[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing dream interpretation for Free Part 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 4028182a6736484a.jpg (265KB, 1052x849px) Image search: [Google]
4028182a6736484a.jpg
265KB, 1052x849px
Hi there,

i usually do hand readings occasionaly, but this time im going to tell you what your dreams mean.

Give me your
> age and gender
as well as:
>Your dream as vivid as possible
>every symbol you see
>every feeling you have
>your own perspective
>does the item belong to you or somebody else?
>color
>amount
>daytime

Be nice, stay classy.
>>
File: Coin.jpg (578KB, 2357x2792px) Image search: [Google]
Coin.jpg
578KB, 2357x2792px
>>18399860
So the other night I had a dream where I was flipping a coin, the only thing I remember is the coin but I remember it vividly. The coin was black With a gold outline around it, with a picture of a dead tree with four limbs, the tree was also gold. Then at the bottom there was '1373' beveled on it, it was gold as well. I've never heard of anything from 1317 and i cant remember seeing it anywhere. I don't really know what it means but any insight or help is appreciated. Pic related, a crude drawing of the coin. (i posted this earlier today but only got somewhat of an answer)
>>
>>18399860

I don't want to talk about your stupid fucking roleplaying. I want to talk about the horse in that photo. Tell me about its hair.
>>
>>18399911
sorry forgot.

>18, M, didnt feel anything, never saw it or anything like it before, daytime
>>
>>18399914
its curly Senpai

>>18399916
and daytime as in it was during the day
>>
>>18399911

The coin represents work. The black color of it means its illegal or bad work that you do. The golden outline is the small amount of precious things you get from it.

The question, is it worth what you do with the bad outcome that you will get from it?

The Tree stands for an even darker future and it will come to you in the next 4 days.

The numbers represent the parts of your life that will come to an end.

First day: Your life as it is as an individual.
Second day: New burden
third:Physical und psychotic burden
Fourth: another new burden
>>
Hi, anon, I was searching for a thread like this. First of all, sorry my english.

I dont know if you can help me, the thing is that I had this dream involving a friend. I dont remember exactly what happened, but the thing is he started to drink some rum by himself so he got really really drunk really fast, and he started to smoke weed, etc. Then he left and I didint see him in my dreams anymore.

The werid thing is that I talk to another friend about this dream. And he told me he dream something like that, he saw our friend (the guy on my dream) really drunk and somehow druged.

And then other 2 friends told me that they have a dream with the same guy and he was drunk and drugged in their dreams too.

What the fuck? Is this some kind of lucid dream or something our friend is on? He doesnt look too smart to get in that kind of shit.
>>
Hello dear Reader,

you appear always at the best times :-)

>30, m

dream 1:
>be on toilet in home I grew up in
>door is for some reason made from glass, everybody who enters can see me sit there
>my mother enters from side door and "catches" me
>feel embarassed, mother shows no real reaction
>try to flush and clean, but toilet is not getting 100% clean
>>
>>18399860
20,male

>frog swiming in a lake
>Frog to go mainland
>it will climb a staircase
>Hold it with a glass
>give a look
>frog turns into a cockroach
>cockroach dig a tunnel down the staircase
>I show up inside a headquarters
>all my colleagues will serve the English navy
>While I take the worst job
>>
>>18399971

A friend who is drugged and or being drunk pretty fast means that is doing businesses pretty carelessly or light-hearted.

Without being able to see consequences or the outcome of things you do, makes you drunk or drugged in a dream.

Since you all know the same guy, you guys obviously know that he is currently doing shit stuff that you guys would never do.
>>
>>18399860
I'm a 20 year old male.

I just had this dream about 30 minutes ago. I ended up inside of a graveyard, but almost like a catacomb of sorts, I remember a ceiling and a rocky wall with a small hole for a window, where you could see the city and people just going about their day. For whatever reason I'm in the graveyard/tomb, and there's these stupid teenagers just bumming around laughing like idiots at whatever, barely seem to notice me.

I noticed this particular grave. It's new, pictures and candles all around it of some teenage girl. Dark grey marble, fairly tall, a very nice looking grave that probably cost a good amount of money. I don't remember the pictures around it but I knew in my mind it was the grave of a young woman.

At the center top of this grave was the infinity symbol.
Born: Whenever
Died: At Some Point
Time Of Death: 12

I felt confused but mostly curious up to that point, I had to tell somebody about it so I ended up showing the teenagers. Long story short they didn't give a fuck or find it weird, and I think maybe they may have known the girl which is why they were there, I'm not entirely sure. But things got dark at that point, they started to dig up her grave and were laughing like it was one big joke. Again, the city is just a minute walk away like it was one of the first graves in that catacomb things, so I yelled at them to cut the shit and let her rest, said a cop or anyone could walk in here at any minute.

They reached her casket and I felt uneasy, sort of disturbed. I bailed and ran through the city, confused about what I had just seen. I just remember lightly jogging through the streets for a while after that.

It was daytime outside, but dark and musky inside the graveyard/tomb structure. It was resting place open to the public, there was some sort of ceiling but I had no idea of how high because it was so dark.
>>
>>18399985
ahh the common being embarrassed dream.

Being on a toilet means, you wanna get something loose. Even if its something on your mind or a physical thing.

The glass door represents that the "thing" that you wanna loose is already visible.

Your mother represents a judging person you wanna confess to.

You think, the thing you wanna get loose is soo unspeakable that the person you wanna confess to is embarrassed. Obviously not.

You try to flush, this means after you have confessed, the "thing" you told won´t be forgotten so fast as you would like to get it to.

Done something bad in the past days?
>>
22, Male, white (i love u reader)
lets get right to it. in the dream me and my friends were running from something, something big. we made it through these thick woods into this campground that I had stayed at with them last year. we ran from the monster and we ran into a city square with all yellow buildings, and suddenly it became day (had been night all before) when we went into the square. I was scared the whole time, anyway when we got into the square we could see easier so we could see what had been chasing us, it was no longer huge like before, it had changed into something that looked exactly like a person.. except it was all black, so black it looked like just a void where it was standing, it ran through the buildings towards us and I got separated from my friends. I went into and through a building and as I came out the backdoor it got right up on me. and just before it got me everything stopped, like time itself, everything just froze except for me. and then a woman appeared, I asked who she was, she said
>I am death
at that moment I was overwhelmed with sadness and began to sob on her shoulder, she then took me on a walk through the woods. then we came across things that happened in my life, she walked me through every good thing I had done in my life. then she took me back to where we had met and I began to cry again, I said "why? why must you kill me? why cant I just move out of the way? why must it end like this?? she said "I am not here to kill you, I am here because it is your time. your time was decided long ago, and it is up, I don't decide it, I am simply a collector. I stopped crying and she kissed me on the cheek and started to walk away, then everything started again and the thing from before ran at me, and then the dream ended. When i woke up i was really sad for the rest of the day for no reason. It felt scarily real its been two weeks and I can still easily remember it.
>>
>>18399991

>frog swiming in a lake
frog in a lake means that you are about to get trouble.
>Frog to go mainland
>it will climb a staircase
The trouble raises to be visible to others
>Hold it with a glass
you try to contain the problem/trouble
>give a look
>frog turns into a cockroach
Your problem,after you get into it, will lead you to bad people who are usually common in the dark...
>I show up inside a headquarters
Well, at this point you should watch your back now. This means someone wants to hurt you.

>all my colleagues will serve the English navy
Your friends won´t help you in that problem. They defend theirselves.
>While I take the worst job
You will get out of the trouble, but only with immense and hard work.
>>
>>18399993
But does it has an special meaning that 4 friends had dream about him the same night doing somehow the same thing? Specially since in my other friend's dreams, he doesnt drink or anything, he just appear drunk and stoned. ANd I dont know what he is doing, but 1 of the friends I talked too told me he is kind of doing some business, but me and my other friends didnt know anything about it.

ALso, Im male and 23
>>
I had a very bizarre dream when I was about 5 or 6 which has stayed with me, posted it once before but the thread died before I got any feedback.
>Grey featureless environment, like the 'white room' in the Matrix but grey.
>No sense of physical self, just featureless grey in all directions
>Might have been a presence over my left shoulder, maybe explaining something, but nothing to see
>Overwhelming sense of an emotion I have never felt again and still cannot accurately describe
>Almost like I'm not allowed to have any play time until I've done by homework, but my homework is to 'be' everything in the universe in turn and I just can't comprehend how long that is going to take.
>Wake up and go get in parents bed, not scared but overwhelmed by something I don't understand
>Only thing I can think to say is 'I broke the computer'
>Parents decide I'm fine and go back to sleep
>Deeply frustrated that they don't understand and that I can't explain
>Go back to my own bed confused
>20 years pass
>still confused

I'm not sure if this was just a strange dream or the most profound/ mystical experience of my life
>>
>>18399860
Let's see whatcha got.

>me, junior high some time
>have a microwave in bedroom??
>put a live crow in it and turn it on
>turns into a chrome ball about the size of crow with some gore on it
>I think somebody else was with me, a school friend
>I remember feeling, nothing in particular about the dream
>the more I though about it though, the more interested I became
>this began my interest in symbolism and the subconscious
>>
File: 1474277472364.gif (2MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1474277472364.gif
2MB, 320x213px
>>18400053
>turns into a chrome ball about the size of crow with some gore on it
woah.
>>
>>18399860
Male 19
I don't remember anything from my dreams, only very noticeable things. I noticed that my former gymnasium classmates are popping up in 1/6 of my dreams. I completely severed any relationship with them so it doesn't makes sense to see them in my dreams. I did a search on google and found that they might miss me. Is it true? Or the dreams mean that I will remake my relationship with them?
>>
>>18399860
Male
In my dream I had to get inside a Russian base and steal some top secret info. The base was on a tropical island and that really surprised me. During the entre dream I was nervous and afraid of the Russian discovering us. At some point one of my friends got caught and we never see him again but the rest of us managed to get away safely.
>>
>>18400010
>I just had this dream about 30 minutes ago. I ended up inside of a graveyard, but almost like a catacomb of sorts, I remember a ceiling and a rocky wall with a small hole for a window, where you could see the city and people just going about their day. For whatever reason I'm in the graveyard/tomb, and there's these stupid teenagers just bumming around laughing like idiots at whatever, barely seem to notice me.

The graveyard means you want something back that you have lost.

The catacombs mean occult energy that you have but people don´t see them, because they laugh about more obvious things.

>I noticed this particular grave. It's new, pictures and candles all around it of some teenage girl. Dark grey marble, fairly tall, a very nice looking grave that probably cost a good amount of money. I don't remember the pictures around it but I knew in my mind it was the grave of a young woman.

The grave means the feelings for somebody.
The candles mean your sexuality to that girl.
(the candle itself is a penis, more candles more guys who are into that girl)
The amount of money put in that grave is how precious she is.

>At the center top of this grave was the infinity symbol.
feelings will never end.

>Born: Whenever
You don´t know when it started

>Died: At Some Point
You have the feeling you won´t get her.
>Time Of Death: 12
You can change,you can cut.But you never change or cut for a girl.
There will always be differences between how you see yourself and how other people see you. Life with it.

>I felt ...
People don´t care for your feelings and other give a fuck about if you are into her. They take what they want. Espicially people who YOU don´t like. Men cheat to get girls.

Of course you wanna tell somebody that some guys are cheating and they don´t tell the truth. But in the end, no one will care about it.
>>
>>18400032
This dream was 3 months ago
Now I've had problems with a girl AND lost my job
>>
Reader !XkPALMlbKQ is too special to use the /div/ thread because why?
>>
File: 1477830828141.gif (965KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477830828141.gif
965KB, 500x500px
>>18400084
cause (hes)? better at it
>>
I'm male and 23 now but this is a repetitive dream from my child hood maybe 10-12.

>in a big circular room high ceiling, appears military use
>I'm on a walkway that is about 10 feet above the ground
>dream is tinted red, I assume some kind of alarm went off, it was silent but I remember feeling like one was
>spider ape in middle of room
>spider legs ape torso, its a bit bigger then one story
>i'm at about eye level but focusing on his lower half
>I think people inside had guns and were shooting it to no effect, I don't remember for sure though.
>>
>>18400023
>lets get right to it. in the dream me and...

chasing dream!

Someone who was doing shit, wants to make it good again.

Running with friends usually means that your not the only one who were suffering from that problem.

Black man / Void : You will get into really bad hostility.

Time freezing:you will have time to get out of the trouble
Woman: a care taking person who wants to help out
She is death: She will find a solution to the problem
The solution to the problem is to let something go thats personally bound to you.
>"why? why must you kill me? why cant I just move out of the way? why must it end like this??
argueing won´t help you out.

She kissed you: You will heal. You will solve the problem.

The "thing" is running to you: You won´t be able to hide or go away. Face the consequences.

thanks for the nice dream c:
>>
>>18400043
>But does it has an special meaning that 4 friends had dream about him the same night doing somehow the same thing?

Usually just means that you are all considering the same situation / business.
Could be a party or something he bought or even a facebook reply...

>but 1 of the friends I talked too told me he is kind of doing some business, but me and my other friends didnt know anything about it.

no answer to it. It just means you guys are judging him.
>>
>>18399860
Hi, male 30 then 29.

I was standing in my Apartment and everything was dark, not dark as in everything was black, but just dark. The room( it is only a one-room apartament) was empty and somebody knocked on my door. I opened the door in a normal/natural speed. Somebody was standing infront of my door, I guess it was woman because she had a dress on. The wierd part was either a square or diamond shaped cloth/symbol in front of her face. I pushed her away with an un-natural speed/force and slamed the door shut. That's where I realised I'm in a dream and did a reality check. After looking onto my hand I started to hang/levitate and keeped asking the same question, "why am i hanging?" I felt and exprinced how I came back into my body and woke up without the nigtmare shook/jerk. This was the firstime I knew I was in a nigthmare.
>>
>>18399860
You faggots on /x/ are so out of touch with reality, lmao.
>>
>>18400048

>Grey featureless environment, like the 'white room' in the Matrix but grey.
>No sense of physical self, just featureless grey in all directions

Is your innerself.

Having such a dream with a very young age means that you have waken up from your childhood too early. Feeling the burdens of adulthood. Feeling guilty in things you have done, usually represents a situation you were not able to handle.

>"i broke the computer"
You are not able to express yourself in that age.
>Parents decide I'm fine and go back to sleep
You were not able to communicate the burden of adulthood to your parents at that time. Not being able to do as your parents want can lead you to inferiority. That can haunt you till the rest of your life.

You don´t always have to please everybody.
The computer means communication.
>>
>>18400053

>have a microwave in bedroom??
bedroom:intimacy,sex
microwave: fast
Crow: girls with bad personality
turn the oven on: having sex with her (short term)
>I think somebody else was with me, a school friend
you told him about your adventure
>>
>>18400065
>Is it true?

More like that you want them back.

Always depends on the dream.
>>
>>18399860
I'm f, 28.
I'm at the ocean and my mother (who is dead irl) is swimming. She comes to shore and the tide rises, except instead of rising normally it becomes a wall of water and I can see all sorts of fish and woman-creatures (like mermaids but not exactly) swimming in it.
My mother warns me not to go into the water and I try to take photos of the phenomenon, but my camera can't get a good shot.
It's dusk, the sun is setting. The sand is wet and my feet are bare.
Then it's daytime and I'm wandering the streets of a town. (Wearing shoes now)
A woman is having a garage sale and I start looking at the clothes. She tells me her name is "Sara" I see it spelled like that specifically in my minds eye.
We talk for a long time and it starts to get dark.
Some people arrive and they ask her her name, this time she says it's Emily.
They ask me my name and I lie and tell them a fake one too. (Heather)
She wanders off with them and I stay with her clothes for awhile.
Then it's very dark and I realize that I should leave, I go to say goodbye to her, she's smoking cigarettes in an alleyway with those people.

She tells me not to go and asks me to come to her house, I follow her and it's made entirely of wood on the inside, just one small room with two levels, a woodstove which billows smoke and large windows that look out into a lush green forest.

I think that's a bit odd considering it's an apartment in a town, near no forests.

I leave a blanket at her house and she asks me to come with her "Up the hill."
Then it's daytime and i'm in a grassy area. I see some friends walking down a hill towards me.
There are two cats and their names are Scarlet and Crimson, they don't get along and I tell them they should because they're both red.
>>
File: 1481028514901s.jpg (2KB, 125x55px) Image search: [Google]
1481028514901s.jpg
2KB, 125x55px
>>18400128
awe shucks lol, thank You reader, i always like your threads and ill be sure to keep sending dreams your way.
>>
File: sketch-1481059533654.png (128KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1481059533654.png
128KB, 720x1280px
I had this kind of dream 4-5 times. They are more or less indentical with few minor changes. The first time i was about 10 - 12 y. old and the last a few weeks back.

Male. 18

Im always alone exept in my last dream
It always begins at the street infront my grandparents house. Its near the end of a village. (this is the only part that is identical or almost to real ).

I start to walk towards the end of the village and into a gloomy misty pinewood forest. The first time there were human statues and giand busts.

The latest dream didn have them however I was with my dad and mom (also i saw a relative in my grandparents house). There's a small river now. There was no mist around the river and it was kind of cozy and refreshing. It had a muddy road next to the river. From there on i had to walk alone.

I was going ontop a hill or something. The river was flowing upwarts that hill and then onec i reached my destination it dissappeared.

The last part of my dreams is some sort of monument. Its build out of red and white stones similar to some early medival estern roman empire chirches but not quite. It has a giant hourse statue and 4 triangles at the edges. Usually my dream ends there but not the last time.

It had people. Lots of people. It was like a meating of some sorts. The all looked old and had ancient clothes. Mostly blue and whit colors.I walked past the horse statue and saw that the monoment was on top of a mountain and below was a city.

Pic related
Its the shape of the monument. Center horse statue, triangles are little taller than humans and have bushes and trees. The small line are steps and the big line is like a balcony.
>>
>>18400143
Is this YLYL? kek
>>
>>18400172
At 13? Swing and a miss. Disappointing.
>>
>>18400069
>In my dream I had to get inside a Russian base and steal some top secret info.

Ahh adventurous.
>The base was on a tropical island and that really surprised me.

Easy going, its always a nice place when you are far away from the real point.

>During the entre dream I was nervous and afraid of the Russian discovering us.

Yup, everyone is afraid when you are doing undercover missions with the outcome to reveal intimidate infos.

> At some point one of my friends got caught and we never see him again but the rest of us managed to get away safely.

Obviously someone of your friends was caught being to sneaky to get those "private" infos.
>>
>>18400121

Actually, this dream is more about non-existend fears, based on your childhood. You have to let go and realise some things don´t exist in reality.
>>
>>18400203
Forgot to mention that the city was modern with quite a few skyscrapers despite living in South estern europ (balkans)
>>
>>18400140
>I was standing in my Apartment and everything was dark, not dark as in everything was black, but just dark.

dark forces inside you
> I guess it was woman because she had a dress on. The wierd part was either a square or diamond shaped cloth/symbol in front of her face.
Woman:desire
Sqaure: no change / stability
> I pushed her away with an un-natural speed/force and slamed the door shut.
the force to withstand strong emotions and break out of the world you are living in

>, "why am i hanging?"
You can try to change your world / sorroundings, but that will get you off your feet hanging in mid air.

Of course you can try to lucid dream, but that will lead you to nowhere.
>>
male, 27 here.
This is not about a specific dream, but rather about a series of dreams over the years.
Over the years there is one person who appears in my dreams more often than anybody else.
Hes a friend now, but back in school I used to bully him over many years. I am pretty sure he has forgiven me and we are friends now. Today he has a strong and confident personality and i like to think that bullying is sometimes trying to tickle something out, like you are trying to help in a very strange way. Make or break maybe.
Anyway, in my dreams we are always on adventures like hunting werwolves on different planets or witches or just crazy stuff. He is always my level-headed companion and we come out victorious. No real question here it seems.. so now a dream I had the other night:
an old man is diving in the sea, he finds a plane wreck with a parachute attached and two jerry cans, that he wants to take. Then he is bitten by turtles and stunned.
Oh and another one:
I meet myself as an old man, I walk on a stick but am smartly dressed. I remeber my old self as genereous but cynical.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18400281
Thank you!

>Of course you can try to lucid dream, but that will lead you to nowhere.

Can you explain that one to me?
Please
>>
>>18400191

>I'm at the ocean
where the mind and the physical world comes together
>except instead of rising normally it becomes a wall

emotions that usually flow like normal are now standing in your way

> I can see all sorts...
You are overwhelmed by your emotions.

>My mother warns me..camera can't get a good shot.

You have to stop before those feelings that are blocking you, lead you to a breakdown

>It's dusk, the sun is setting. The sand is wet and my feet are bare.

You have to give in the dark.
Your ground is already wet, and you are about too loose much more stability. If you are still standing, you are about to.

>Then it's daytime and I'm wandering the streets of a town. (Wearing shoes now)

You can live your life without sorrows.

>A woman is having a garage sale..

You can try to hide your feelings with other things, but its better to find a good friend.

>We talk for a long time and it starts to get dark.
a new friend, caring person

>Some people arrive and they ask her her name, this time she says it's Emily.

Personalities change when people are in a group. Of course, we are more inimate when we are only 2...

>They ask me my name..

You don´t show your true personality

>She wanders off ..
You are about to adapt a personality from somebody else

>Then it's very dark...

Your friend is getting nervous with those people. Usually means she will be harassed.

>She tells me not to go and asks me to come...
She wants you to stay strong. Adapting her style. She is natural on the inside when you guys are the only ones around.

Big windows,green forrest: You both are seeking for attention and appreciation´.

>I leave a blanket...

Blanket: a warm feeling, feeling home
hill: rising attention to you guys

>Then it's daytime ...
you got the attention you wanted

>There are two cats...

Independent personalities. should both get along even if they both want the same.

I love this dream! thanks for sharing :3
>>
>>18400316

you don´t know what lucid dreaming is?
>>
>>18400346
Thank you for your interpretation! It's very good.
>>
>>18400349
I do but I don´t understand why it is leading me nowhere.
>>
>>18399860
are you still doing dream interpretations anon?
>>
>>18400360
no offense, but this topic is pretty complicated.

on the short: Your inside is dark. Darkness never wins. It will always lead you to a bigger problem or stagnation.

Let the dreams come.
>>
>>18400377

Thanks, I think about it.
>>
>>18399860
Well in case you can still do mine: i have dreams where my teeth are falling out. last night i had a dream where my hair was falling out.
>>
I can only remember one recent dream.

Asuka stalked me in a white and green, clinical hallway. She came up to me and accused me of "forgetting my tsundere childhood friend", before storming out angry and blushing.

Some people have intriguing and emotionally engaging dreams. Apparently, I'm not one of those people.
>>
Male, 23.

This was a little while ago, so I may not remember very clearly, but I recall this dream really sticking out to me.

I was just hanging out with my dad, who was outside, at my house when I looked through the window and saw a huge ball of fire hurdling towards earth (I was thinking a meteor). I panicked and tried to take shelter in my basement and grabbed some food/water to bring with me. It was not much time before the meteor hit. I remember this part very vividly because as soon as it hit, everything started happening in very slow motion. I could feel the impact (in slow motion) of the meteor hitting earth. Everything became dark, color faded away - not quite black and white, but a very deep and dark blue tint. I could feel the shock wave and material overcoming me, fire or ice or whatever it was. I felt myself being destroyed slowly. It wasn't very physically painful, but very emotional. I woke up quickly and breathing very hard.
>>
Oh I forgot to ask - I've been dreaming about bears a lot lately, I was wondering if there were some significance to that?
>>18400191
this is me
>>
>>18400203

>It always begins at the street infront my grandparents house. Its near the end of a village

a street is always how you connect so something.

depends on how the street looks
>into a gloomy misty pinewood forest. The first time there were human statues and giand busts.

hmm seems like coldness and bad influence

>There's a small river now. There was no mist around the river and it was kind of cozy and refreshing. It had a muddy road next to the river. From there on i had to walk alone.

Flowing of feelings. The muddy road means to start a bit slowly when you don´t have people who support you

>I was going ontop a hill or something. The river was flowing upwarts that hill and then onec i reached my destination it dissappeared.

You rise for attention. The river is your progress. It rises as your attention goes up as well. As soon as you are fully in middle of people, and you are liked and welcomed, you stagnate. You stand still in your progress.

>The last part of my dreams is some sort of monument. Its build out of red and white stones similar to some early medival estern roman empire chirches but not quite. It has a giant hourse statue and 4 triangles at the edges. Usually my dream ends there but not the last time.

the horse means power,strength,energy,progress and the most of it ,Pride!

out of stone means, coldness

the triangles are the direction your progress can make... for god,yourself,your family or... your own good.

>It had people. Lots of people. It was like a meating of some sorts. The all looked old and had ancient clothes. Mostly blue and whit colors.I walked past the horse statue and saw that the monoment was on top of a mountain and below was a city.

old people mean, tradition, Code of Conduct
You can walk beside them or follow them. your decision.

The citiy means ambition.

You have to decide and wage between pride,strength,ambition or follow traditions,code of conduct.

The outcome is... don´t we all know? c:
>>
>>18399860
Male, 18

I was in a rectangular room, 2/3rds kitchen and 1/3rd living room. It was me, my sister, her boyfriend, some Asian guy and his girlfriend. The living room had a couch and a plasma screen TV connected to the wall. The kitchen had a counter that ran through the middle of it and around it, with a fridge and microwave being the only objects in the kitchen and they were right next to eachother. The house didn't feel like mine, was probably the Asian dude's or his girlfriend's. I recall being on hydrocodone pills in the dream (i'd had a shitload of them recently). It all starts when the Asian dude starts making jokes about my sister being white, I brush it off at first. But then as he keeps doing it and my sister gets annoyed I get in his face and start yelling at the top of my lungs that I'd beat the shit out of him if he said one more word and told him to try me. So he gets up and I throw the first punch, and keep pummeling his face until his gf gets up and starts kicking me. Now I'm fighting them both off, pushkicking the girl and punching the guy, while my sister and her bf are sitting on the couch watching it all unphased. Then I remember I hit the guy really hard in the faceand he sat back down on the couch with a bloody mouth and I told him not to mess with me. Suddenly I went back in time around 10 minutes where I was cooking a burrito in the microwave and everyone was still on the couch, unphased and watching TV. I remember my sister's boyfriend saying that the music from the TV was "off a note" and then I woke up.
>>
>>18400308
>>18400374
>>18400397
>>18400399
>>18400417
>>18400421

I have to go to bed. I will come back, i promise.

Good night everybody and thanks for all the dreams.
>>
>>18400441
It was day outside, then it turned dark when the fight began, then it went back to daytime afterwards.
>>
>>18400443
Good night sween dream seer
>>
>>18400449
Sweet*
>>
>>18400443
thank you much!
>>
>>18400422
>the triangles are the direction your progress can make... for god,yourself,your family or... your own good

But yourself and your own good is the same thing is it not?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.