[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1481039712551.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481039712551.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
I had an experience the other night. I'll explain it for and the ask some questions because although I've had paranormal experiences before, none were like this.

I was trying to get to sleep around 1am. I turned off the light and laid back in my chair, I sleep in a recliner because my wife usually has our baby in bed with her and I don't wanna crush him. I started feeling like something was watching me almost as soon as I turned the light off. I continue to try to fall asleep but the room starts smelling like cow shit, I live in a rural area but that smell has never been in my apartment. A few hours later, I finally fall asleep despite the spoopy vibes and something drummed on the back of my chair. I woke up and turned around but I only caught the shadow and heard nails clicking on my wood floor like a dog. Even though I didn't see it visually, I have a clear mental picture of whatever this thing was. It was definitely female, about 2 feet tall, legs like a dog or a chicken, very long arms with big furry hands, long gray hair, pear shaped, smelled like cow shit. I didn't get a particularly "evil" feeling but more like she wasn't nice and wanted to keep me up. Something similar happened last night while I was sleeping in my actual bed, my wife felt a rhythmic drumming on the bed.

Has anyone had a similar experience? I was gonna write it off as sleep paralysis until it happened to my wife.

Also, is there some sort of cleansing ritual I can do to rid my home of this shit?

(pic not related)
>>
>>18399650
>I continue to try to fall asleep but the room starts smelling like cow shit
The room smells like its filled with methane gas.

>A few hours later, I finally fall asleep despite the spoopy vibes
Emotional state feels like something is not right, perhaps unsafe.

>Even though I didn't see it visually, I have a clear mental picture of whatever this thing was.
Literally imagining things that you did not have vision of.

http://thesunnydalepress.tumblr.com/post/100511677215/mass-hallucination-caused-by-gas-leak

>Also, is there some sort of cleansing ritual I can do to rid my home of this shit?
You might consider searching your home for natural gas leaks.
>>
>>18399704
It wasn't that because the smell dissipated after this thing left. There's a difference between methane and cow manure. I live in farm country and I've worked in restaurants my whole life, there's a big difference
>>
>>18399704
Also that doesn't explain the rhythmic drumming we both felt on separate nights
>>
>>18399650
Bumping again because I need answers
>>
bumping because she sounds hilarious and i need a drawfag to craft her visage

did she have a human lady face? a bird face? what kind of face are we talkin here
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.