[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dogman/ Alien Sighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: dogman.jpg (235KB, 2301x2155px) Image search: [Google]
dogman.jpg
235KB, 2301x2155px
What I am telling you is a true story, I am convinced that it aligns with the Midwest Urban Legend of Dogman

It was 1:30 in the morning, I got out of my shift late from a restaurant I was working at during this time. I was going over to my friends house in a cul-de-sac because we were going to hang out and drink some beer. By the time I got there, nobody was answering the door and when I called and texted them, I recieved no reply. I waited about 10 minutes. After waiting and growing impatient, another one of my old friends (who I have always been a little creeped out by) drove past the house I was waiting at, he did not notice me waiting outside. For some reason I was curious and wanted to see what he was up to so I decided to walk further down to the end of the cul-de-sac towards the U-turn area. I did not see him get out of the car, but this friend was a big pot smoker so I decided to walk around the back side of his house and see if he was lighting up. By this time it was probably 2:00-2:30. I have my phone out as I am walking around the house checking to see if I received any texts when I hear a screech that was so weird I it is almost impossible to explain it, very similar to the humming of a bee and a lion growling. I look up and something is running accross my friends back yard. It is extremely fast and after it ran about 20 yards it stopped. The figure was hunched over, stood at approximately 6'2-6'8 feet tall by my guess and stared at me. I did not know what to do and my first instinct was flight so I ran. When I started running I kept thinking the thing was going to chase me so I looked behind me, nothing there. I kept running. I ran all the way back to my car in a dead sprint for about .25 miles completely out of breath. I drove home. To this day I asked the friend if that was him behind his house, he denied it more than once fervently. I believe I saw dogman or some sort of alien being. Please discuss.
>>
>>18399553
This is the first time I have posted this story on the internet. I have been holding it for over 5 years.
>>
>please discuss
no u
>>
What the fuck do you want us to discuss about your sighting, assuming you're not a lying faggot?
>Oh interesting OP I too have ran into large animals I couldn't make out in people's backyards and because I couldn't identify them I automatically knew it was an alien dogman.
Discussed
>>
>>18399560
I believe this may have been a time where I perhaps caught my old friend off-guard. I think he may have thought he was alone and decided to go out to the back of his home, ths could possibly be a wolf hidden in sheeps clothing type of incident, or it could be that this thing was one of his family members, or it was something observing their home and staring through the back window, I just happened to catch whatever it was offguard. I have never been so scared in my life and this was by far the thing that completely convinced me that something out there exists other than ordinary humans because this was certainly not human. I have told this story to my close friends, family, and co-workers and most are convinced of it too. I am looking for people with similar stories or experienced a similar incident not knowing what exactly happened or what they were dealing with.
>>
>>18399569
Running on two feet.

Live in south west Michigan.

No bears.

Maybe I am lying, but I find it kind of pointless to post fake stories for attention.
>>
>>18399579
>Maybe I am lying, but I find it kind of pointless to post fake stories for attention.
Oh well shit! When you say that then the possibility of you lying is completely dismissed and you couldn't possibly be making it up. If you want to rp draw up a map of the location, draw up a shitty rendition of what you remember seeing since you obviously didn't take pics despite having your phone in your hand but I'm going to guess you didn't do that because "you were scared for your life".
You gotta provide more than just a shitty text story and the image of a degenerate
>>
>>18399593
It's also a poor choice to assume I am lying right off the bat. Basic human response is fight or flight, so I chose the latter, It's hard to know what you would do unless you were in the same situation. I will provide a drawing and location per your request.
>>
>>18399606
>It's also a poor choice to assume I am lying right off the bat.
No, not it really isn't. Being a skeptic is healthy and that keeps us from burning people accused of being witches or incarcerating innocent people accused of rape after a night of regret.
Granted this isn't a severe but I would also believe in time traveling reptilian vampires if I didn't question everything posted on here.
>>
Maybe you saw a coyote or stray, I've seen really large, almost hairless ones in CT. One ran under a street light, I swore it was a human hunched over on all fours. Something had made large patches of fur fall out. Saw it from a distance while driving, stopped
My car. Caught a glimpse for a second. I still don't know for sure, but it looked like a dog with human skin, but I could see patches of fur and bare skin. Could have been a sick coyote or wild dog. IDK.
>>
>>18399606
It isn't. you have already discredited yourself. black bears have been moving into the southern part of Michigan for years yet you say there are none so it must be dogman. besides the incredible leap in logic youve outright demonstrated you have no knowledge of local fauna. I live over a 1000 miles away and I know more about your local animals than you do. If you want your rp to seem credible so some researc first.
>>
File: sighting.png (1MB, 1013x671px) Image search: [Google]
sighting.png
1MB, 1013x671px
>>18399640
>>18399635
>>18399629

I will post a pciture of what I saw you can take it as you want. Sure, all I am providing is a story with no proof as do much of the people on here but It was too slender to be a bear, standing on two deet so it wasn't a dog or a coyote, it was also taller than me easily and I am 6'0.

"Approximately 15,000 - 19,000 black bears (including cubs) roam the hardwood and conifer forests of northern Michigan. About 90 percent of the bear live in the Upper Peninsula, while the remaining ten percent are mainly found in the northern Lower Peninsula. However, it is becoming increasingly common to see bear in the southern half of the Lower Peninsula. During the past twenty-five years, the status of the Michigan black bear has been elevated from pest to prized game species. Today, Michigan's only bear species is protected by law and managed by the Department of Natural Resources (DNR)."

This area is surrounded by cornfields and offers little cover for any bears. There is no chance a bear could have been hiding.
>>
File: town.png (1MB, 1011x699px) Image search: [Google]
town.png
1MB, 1011x699px
>>18399662
Attached is the town of Marshall. Above is the picture of the exact location.
>>
>>1839966
>no chance a bear
I am done with your mental retardation. Anyone who is so absolute about anything obvs lacks critical thinking skills. If it wasnt a bear, it was dogman? what the fuck kind of logic is that? are you high?

Yeah this is /x/...lots of shit gets posted with no proof and alot of that shit is called out immediately as such. Not everyone here is as retarded as you are.
>>
File: new jersey bear.png (885KB, 891x529px) Image search: [Google]
new jersey bear.png
885KB, 891x529px
>>18399670

You should just work for correct the record. I know what I saw. It's no chance it was a bear because of the way it looked. It was tall and slender and ran extremely fast on two feet.

The attached picture is what you're assuming, What I am explaining looked nothing like this picture, It had much longer arms, like I said it looked way more like a human which is why I asked me friend if it was him
>>
File: 20161206_104002.jpg (909KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20161206_104002.jpg
909KB, 2896x2896px
>>18399689
And your stupid ass should work for the weekly world news
>>
>>18399725
I stated I had a story with no proof from the beginning. You can take the story as you want, but this is what happened. Ill draw a depiction of what I saw too but I assume it would be better to tell the story rather than hold on to it for the fear that someone like you would try to discredit to story. I understand Occam's Razor, but the sound I heard does not match with a bear, nor did the figure have the same physicality with the anatomy of a bear. It had long arms at least down to the thighs and ran on two feet. Only is specific situations do bears run on two feet so that would also be an extremely low probability situation. Alien sightings have been very inadmissible in many circumstances such as the phoenix lights March 13th, 1997. Again, perhaps I didn't see an alien but I do know if it was an animal I have never seen it before and if it was a human it was extremely strange and vocalized a noise that I have never came close to hearing.
>>
>>18399689
>in the dark
>5 years ago

gtfo clown
>>
File: shills.png (71KB, 795x681px) Image search: [Google]
shills.png
71KB, 795x681px
>>18399796
I'm sorry for the post master. I should not have said anything. Where are my soda, cigarettes, and lottery tickets?
>>
>>18399818
autism: the post
>>
>>18399574

You just mentioned that you guys were supposed to hang out

If it was planned then how the hell did you catch him off guard?

OP IS FULL OF SHIT.
>>
>>18399843
>." I was going over to my friends house in a cul-de-sac because we were going to hang out and drink some beer. By the time I got there, nobody was answering the door and when I called and texted them, I recieved no reply. I waited about 10 minutes. After waiting and growing impatient, ANOTHER one of my old friends (who I have always been a little creeped out by) drove past the house I was waiting at,"

read more carefully.
>>
>>18399553

Discuss what? This is not how discussions work.

Do you just walk into a room full of people, scream out some ridiculous story, then say "discuss" and sit back?
>>
>>18399847
>>." I was going over to my friends house in a cul-de-sac because we were going to hang out and drink some beer.

Yeah. That's sounds like a plan to me.
>>
>>18399818

>I should not have said anything.

Correct. /x/ has more than enough noisy roleplay shit already.
>>
>>18399593
This kids a fucking cunt. Just ignore his shitposts. If he was smart and had no interest in thread he would shut the fuck up and go on with his day.
The fact that hes using all that attitude just to point out the possibility of lying proves hes taking his frustration out on the OP for his own problems.
Hes right though, it is pointless to post fake stories.
>>
>>18400728
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18399784
You claim you understand Occam's Razor and then go on to say that since it didn't sound like any bear (that you've heard) or look like any bear (that you've seen) and that bears RARELY run on their back legs then it must be a dogman? You do realize there is a LOT of middle ground their right? You've already said it was late at night after a late shit. Plus it's been 5 years since this all happened. The most likely scenario is you saw a bear, a sick coyote, or some other sick animal. Since your fight or flight kicked in I highly doubt you stood there taking in all of its features for any length of time and as such you started to fill in the blanks as you ran and calmed back down. The fact that you were scared probably played into that so you filled the missing blanks in with scary images.

I believe that YOU believe you saw something else but as far as I'm concerned it sounds like you just saw a wild animal and flipped your shit.
>>
>All these myths
>All this new age technology
>There's never any proof
Into the trash It goes
>>
>>18400728
>If he was smart and had no interest in thread he would shut the fuck up and go on with his day.
Lmao so he's an idiot because he doesn't blindly eat up shitty rp threads and and instead called out OP on his crappy story?
>The fact that hes using all that attitude just to point out the possibility of lying proves hes taking his frustration out on the OP for his own problems.
Not only are you also some psych 101 kiddie but you also need a safe space if you consider scrutiny "attitude" this is 4chan and his posts were very civil when compared to the usual replies on here >>>reddit
>>18400840
This just reeks of samefagging
>>
Someone posted a picture of this supposed dogman here before and it was just a picture of a wolverine.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.