[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Coin.jpg (578KB, 2357x2792px) Image search: [Google]
Coin.jpg
578KB, 2357x2792px
So the other night I had a dream where I was flipping a coin, the only thing I remember is the coin but I remember it vividly. The coin was black With a gold outline around it, with a picture of a dead tree with four limbs, the tree was also gold. Then at the bottom there was '1373' beveled on it, it was gold as well. I've never heard of anything from 1317 and i cant remember seeing it anywhere. I don't really know what it means but any insight or help is appreciated. Pic related, a crude drawing of the coin.
>>
Hello, Anon. A bit of google searching around that number left me with only one superstitious event that happened in the year 1373, that being Julian of Norwich recieving 16 visions of the death of Jesus Christ and her subsequential writing of the Revelations of Divine lore. I remember that not many people in the church accept her writings, but I'm not religious so I have no clue.
How it relates to a coin and a tree with 4 limbs beats me, might just be an ordinary old dream.
>>
>>18399451
yeah, I'm not really sure, just intrigued me since I wasn't thinking about it previously and I can't think of anything that relates to it that I had seen before, but thanks for the input
>>
>>18399451
I came to the same wiki page and it said that her fourth vision was "The scourging of Jesus, and the spilling of his blood" So maybe that relates to it with the four branches? Also i may be memeing here but the revelations of the diving lore may also relate to the book of revelations, and all the stuff that was circled around four there. (four horsemen etc.)
>>
There is a tree. 1373 is a number. When converted to the alphabet individually one would get ACGC. Quick google search containing "1373 ACGC Tree" The most important result would be https://www.clan-macpherson.org/genealogy/files/Clan%20McPherson%20PDF%20file%20links%20ABCDEGHQ.pdf

Ctrl + F and 1373 gives results as well as Ctrl + F ACGC.

Through this logic the most important thing to note is 1373 CTRL F'd and to that answer you have "Jean Gairn" solved?
>>
>>18399426
Well, did you win the coin toss or not?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxmE9CaLzps
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.