[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Werewolves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: P2080055.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
P2080055.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
What is the best and fastest way to end a werewolf with terminal intensity?

Will a werewolf revert to its human form after being terminated?
>>
>>18397905

Dynamite.
>>
>>18397916
Something not memes and that I can legally obtain, preferably
>>
>>18397916
This. Dynamite kills anything except maybe elementals
>>
>>18397919
Dynamite is legal to own in small amounts, but it must be purchased from a licensed seller for a legal reason
>>
>>18397928
I live in rural northern Wales so I'm doubting I can just walk into my local convenience store and ask for dynamite lol
>>
>>18397931

You'd be surprised. Just ask around, and say you need it to remove tree stumps
>>
File: Werewolf killers.jpg (33KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
Werewolf killers.jpg
33KB, 500x316px
>>18397905
>>18397916
I'm guessing none of you guys heard of silver weaponry/bullets, or is it just a meme?
>>
>>18397905
Are you planning to go out hunting werewolves or is this a "if they come they will regret it" kind of thing?

Because if it's them coming to you there's the option of setting up basic traps to limit their movement then shoot them in the head with a large caliber gun
>>
>>18398501
It's a movie meme
>>
Hollow points.
Something high calibre.
Don't miss. Always empty into it, just to be safe.

No magic, just firepower.
Shotgun slug to the chest slows them down. Huge risk letting them get close enough for it to do fatal damage, though.
>>
>>18398510
It's a long story but more of an I'd rather be prepared type of situation

I have a couple small silver bars to melt down and put it on bullet tips but was wondering if there's anything else that would possibly up the chances of bringing one down fast
>>
Silver. You don't need a full blown silver bullet though, just trace amounts in a vital. I've heard good things about lining the rifleing of a gun in it. You should be golden. Or a blade edged in silver, also to a vital.

Or you could just blast the fuck out of it with conventional weaponry until you're able to take it's head off. Nothing can survive without a head.
>>
>>18398616
Also, yeah they should revert to their human form afterwards. And is that your Enfield?
>>
Honestly I can't even take /x/ seriously anymore with all the role playing cucks and meme fags lol
>>
>>18398539
> close enough for it to do fatal damage

12g slug is still lethal past 300 yards assuming you can get it on target that far downrange.
>>
>>18397905
Tfw i still cant get the radiandmt quest to de werewolf myself in skyrim. Fuck hircene. my soul yearns for sovengarde.
>>
>>18398724
What are The Companions in Whiterun
?
>>
>>18398624
No, but I have a No.5 carbine just like it with a bayonet.

UK laws require it be stored in a safe and the ammunition be stored in another container with a lock, I live in northern Wales and practically nobody here actually does any of that.
>>
>>18399347
No shit!?
Never woulda fuckin guessed that one!
Ive only been taking radiant quests from them shotgunning them one after another relentlessly for the past week or anything.
All they have me do is rescue a hostage, kill a dragon, recover some jewlery, kill an escaped prisoner etc. Never do they say.
"Yaknow what? Im tired of bein a werewolf. Wanna help me get all cured up?"
Hell i even tried getting another witch hsead and going back to yisgramores tomb to the blue fire thing. But it wont give me the pop up option to throw in a head and cure myself on my lonesome! Fucking rediculous!
Now whenever they give me quests i sell off the lost jewelry, Kill the hostages, kill the dragon kill the escaped prisoner. Fuck!
>>
you posted on /k/ yesterday as well. just be prepared, get a sword mate.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.