[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is magick racist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: voodooqueen.jpg (20KB, 213x299px) Image search: [Google]
voodooqueen.jpg
20KB, 213x299px
Hi everyone, I recently joined a local group of occult practitioners because I wanted to fulfill my lifelong interest in this matter. But I had to quit almost right away, because to my dismay there was not a single colored member of the group. I even asked a few of them if they had any POC members at all, and to my growing dismay it was entirely WHITE.

What is it with you fucking white people always trying to create yourself safe spaces? Magick has always been about empowering the common person, so why the fuck do you asshole white people have to go and make it all about yourselves and exclude POC from your groups? Where can I find black kabbalists and ritualists? Show me the native american thelemite and then maybe I won't think "occult societies" are anything other than a reason for you privileged whites to create exclusionary spaces in YET ANOTHER aspect of life.
>>
WE
>>
WAZ
>>
African magick is way more powerful than anything these ceremonial magicians can do.
>>
KANGZ
>>
KANGS
>>
>>18397628
>Magick has always been about empowering the common person

Magic has never been about empowering the common person.
>>
>>18397628
Yes. Now, get the fuck out, you dirty coon.
>>
>>18397628
/x/ is whites only.

Fuck off.
>>
>>18397628
join black lives matter then... You can do all the black magick n shieet you want.
>>
File: 1480875785227.jpg (100KB, 555x451px) Image search: [Google]
1480875785227.jpg
100KB, 555x451px
>>18397628
>so why the fuck do you asshole white people have to go and make it all about yourselves and exclude POC from your groups?
>Where can I find black kabbalists and ritualists?
>What is it with you fucking white people always trying to create yourself safe spaces?

Your cognitive dissonance is adorable. YOU are the one literally making it about skin color/ethnicity.
If there aren't non-whites in certain groups, they're just not interested in it. Period.
If you think there is some "great scheme" to keep you out, you are fucking delusional.

By the way, I'm fucking Brazilian and I found thelemites and people interested in the actual old gods/entities (outside of that wishy-washy Wiccan mess). Here, in this 3rd world mess.

Do you think there, in the US of A, there isn't non-white practitioners of eastern or western systems/religions? Hell, there's even the opposite, WHITE people practicing an Afro-Carib religion.

Goddamnit, get over yourself.
>>
>>18397628

Shawnee chaote reporting in.
>>
Maybe POC aren't that interested in magick.
>>
>>18397628
If you like colored people.. woops I mean people OF color so much why don't you go somewhere where there's a lot of them and less of these evil white people that you hate? Like Africa or Mexico? I find it funny that you leftists all threatened to go to Canada if Trump deports the illegal Mexicans... like why wouldn't you go to Mexico? What in your subconscious minds made you pick Canada over equally distant Mexico? Hmmm could it be that you're the real racists? I bet nobody else in that room noticed the color of anyone's skin...
>>
>>18397628
>Is magick racist?
Only when they spell it with a K and think it was discovered in the 20th century.
>>
File: 1480600672557.jpg (103KB, 668x395px) Image search: [Google]
1480600672557.jpg
103KB, 668x395px
African Shamanism. Look it up you fucking koon.
>>
>>18397628
>>18397769
samefagging this hard
>>
>>18397628
Fuck off cuck.

Niggers don't believe in magic because all they believe in is materialistic wealth.

Gold chains, dollar dollar. That's all they care about.

They have no place amongst the Supermen.
>>
Go to Africa or wherever the fuck you're from and go practice some black magic then you ooga booga cunt.
>>
>>18397628
>black kabbalists
sorry OP but you were able to join and left on your own volition . if your uncomfortable with people that are not the same race as yourself you will probably find this to be to difficult to bother with

most black people in america are christian. % wise more than white people are chirstian. more white atheist than blacks as well

if your christian you dont dabble in the arcane and most jews look white for the record
>>
>>18397724
>the only semi sane response in the thread
>ignored.
it's ok, i'm pretty sure op is bait. and if they arent they need to take this shite to livejournal
>>
>>18397724
Well said Brazil bro
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.