[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Figured this would be the best place to ask, my new boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 20161205_165006.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161205_165006.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Figured this would be the best place to ask, my new boyfriend always wears this necklace. He says he just likes the way it looks but it looks like it's from a religion. Anyone seen/know what they represent?
>>
That triangle reminds me of African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church. If you aren't confused already, there are some pretty strange off chutes of that denomination.
>>
>>18397534
It's just some edgy necklace etched with "special snowflake" designs, nothing more.
>>
It's two crosses hung on one necklace. The bigger one is just a generic, edgy Kohls-tier cross. The gold crown thing with a cross on it is probably from a pendant catholic faith store, but I'm not sure. What does it say? If it's Latin I can probably tell you more about it.

source: catholic
>>
>>18397572
catholic guy here -- I imagine you're thinking of Ethiopian crosses. This looks much more generic and western.

As far as I'm concerned the darker cross is of no interest and almost certainly came from a department store's edgy teenager necklace section.

The only object of interest here is figuring out what the pendant is(it's not interesting either I'm just curious what it says)
>>
>>18397534
It is basic, generic catholic symbols.
>>
Spoonchest
>>
File: Rosy_Cross.jpg (86KB, 640x880px) Image search: [Google]
Rosy_Cross.jpg
86KB, 640x880px
>>18397534
>>18397534
The cross is actually a Rosicrucian cross , not a Catholic cross. Google Rosy Cross, all of them look about that edgy. If you can post a better picture of the gold one I'd like to get a better look, probably more Rosicrucian symbology. I'm sure he doesn't just like the way they look as they're very specific necklaces. Probably just doesn't care to explain.
>>
>>18397534
the bigger bottom one is definitely the Rosy Cross of the Rosicrucians

the smaller pendant looks Masonic, they used the double-headed eagle a lot, I actually have a 32 degree pendant very similar in design, triangle and everything, no cross though

perhaps he's in (or thinks he's in) the loominaughty
>>
>>18397534
Does your boyfriend shave his chest
>>
File: 20161205_165001.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20161205_165001.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>18397619
Huh, weird. Here's another, can you confirm it's a freemason pendant? Are the Rosicrucians and the freemasons the same thing? Everything I find on google is very long, hoping for a quick answer
>>
your boyfriend is just a really edgy nerd and he doesn't want to admit it to you.
>>
>>18397647
He's actually as normie as they come, he's never even heard of 4chan.
>>
>>18397635
The gold one is a 32nd degree Scottish rite pendant. Your boyfriend is part of a secret boys club and most likely a pederast
>>
>>18397534
We'd rather your chest
>>
File: 1477019342565.jpg (37KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
1477019342565.jpg
37KB, 373x373px
>>18397635
both are secret societies and though there was a lot of cross pollination they are two separate groups

>>18397691
did some googling, this guy's absolutely right, it's Scottish rite

either he's into the Illuminati "image" or he might actually be an initiate in which case BE WARY, these people have been known to do fucked up shit behind closed doors, not all of them but a nasty few

but seeing as he seems pretty young I doubt he's 32nd degree, maybe it was his grandaddy's
>>
It's a JO crystal.
>>
https://scottishrite.org/scottish-rite-myths-and-facts/eye-in-the-pyramid/
>>
File: 1474926588738.jpg (98KB, 737x764px) Image search: [Google]
1474926588738.jpg
98KB, 737x764px
cant you fags see its him taking the fucking photo
>>
Next he'll be flashing the blade and swearing he's the one. Kek.
>>
>>18397833
glad i wasnt the only one seeing this.
>teehee my bf~~~ wears these spooky pendants, tell me what they are anons~~~
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.