[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dying, death, psychos and some other murder stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: yummy_chummy.jpg (103KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
yummy_chummy.jpg
103KB, 750x420px
So picture this: you're walking down the streets, when all of a sudden someone hits you on the head and you lose consciousness. You wake up in a dark room, tied up in a chair and out of the corner of your eye, you spot a psychopath holding some random sharp object, that's he's definitely going to kill you with.

How would you react? What kind of thoughts would go through your head at that moment? Would you panic, become paralyzed with fear or maybe kept your cool? Also, how would you WANT to react in such a situation?

On the side, you can also give me your opinions on death and dying.

Much appriciated. Please, answer me. I'll love you forever, anons...
>>
relieved that I finally get to die, in all honesty
>>
File: 1476151935360.jpg (23KB, 722x747px) Image search: [Google]
1476151935360.jpg
23KB, 722x747px
sounds lame but id try my best not to be afraid, even insult him a bit or bite and spit on him. At the very least piss on the floor
not to sound keyboard warrior but everything you her about sexual sadists and murderers in how much they get off on this stuff
if there's one thing im consistent with at its disappointing people with sex and ill be damned if its not the last thing I'd do here
>>
>>18397031
Are we a budding serial murderer Op? Because it sounds like you dig this whole scenario.
>>
>>18397031
>using /x/ to fulfill your fetishes
Dude gross
>>
>>18398052
Also,
>that poster/reply ratio
Nice samefagging
>>
File: IMG_1312.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1312.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18397031
Ide probably try my hardest to untie myself at first, likely seconds before dying ide plead and try reason with him/her. Obviously pissing, shitting and vomiting the entire time. As far as my thoughts on death, everyone's doin it. Anyone sane has some level of fear of dying whether they know it or not. The human body doesn't want to die and it produces chemicals within itself to avoid death at all costs. Funny thing is if I knew I was dying of say cancer or something, I wouldn't be afraid. Death for me is also motivation to live life to the fullest. Sounds cheesy but meh it's true.
>>
>>18397031
It's human nature to try and struggle in the face of danger, but in the end it will all be for naught if the killer is that close. We're talking busting free within seconds.
>>
>>18397031
I'd probably involuntarily release my bowels and cry and stuff. At first it would be fear but then I think I would just get overwhelmingly sad.

I would want to be able to befriend him though so we could do something fun and lighthearted or maybe educational instead of being killed. Life would be better without all of this sad shit and maybe if the killer had a friend they wouldn't have to kill anymore.
>>
>>18398015
>>18398662
>>18399131
Thanks, dudes! These are actually some real fine answers. I especially like the last one about befriending your murderer. For some reason, I haven't even thought of doing something like that.
>>
File: 112.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
112.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>18397031
>mfw I would become a meme
>>
>>18397031
Say
>Do you think that till will bring you peace? Fine, go ahead.
>>
>>18397031
Wouldnt panic, I would laugh. Death would and is a release from this.....hell. Torture to death, stupid way to go but meh.
>>
File: IMG_1768.png (195KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1768.png
195KB, 480x358px
Well first and foremost I would try to hide my excitement. What this psychotic bastard doesn't understand is that the idea of him touching me with that knife makes me rock hard. The rope tied around me makes me start thinking about how he had to get his man hands all over me to put me in this position. He chose me, and although I seem to have no choice, on the inside I have chosen him. I beginning hoping he touches me again, and when he does, I give him subtle hints that I'm enjoying what he's giving me. Blessed is this man who has captured my body, and my curiosity.
>>
I'd probably start trying to escape until I escaped, or died.
>>
>>18400597
seek god and you will find him
>>
I like to think that I would try to negotiate with the guy but being realistic I barely would be able to think. I had a panic attack just from being robbed and this is much worse.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKbkvVpMRHQ
>>
>>18400597
Why haven't you killed yourself then you edgy tripfag?
>>
>>18397031

my ex beat the shit out of me for a few hours so now death doesn't phase me at all. i would probably be like "can we just get this over with?"
>>
At first I would freak the fuck out and panic. Then I would beg for him to let me or try to plead with him. If it was a girl I would let it happen and go along with it bc being killed or tied up by a girl kind of turns me on.
>>
Attempt to charm them as hard as possible keeping cool. When that doesn't work it's time to struggle, I'm pretty strong but a good knots a good knot.
>>
>>18400821

Pay the toll.
>>
I'd probably attempt to talk my way out of it, and when that didn't work I'd try to make it as unsatisfactory as possible for him.

I'd like to be the guy who figures a way out using cool Jason Bourne skills but yeah.....
>>
>>18397031
Yell something about how life and death is a human construct and hope he relates with me.
>>
>>18397031
Id hope that when they do kill me that they'd do it in an erotic way, or just make me news worthy lmao
>>
oh god, not again.
>>
>>18400821
Did you have a near death experience? Tell us more.

Did you burn the coal?
>>
>>18400666
Ironic trips
>>
Well if I had something like AIDS I would try and spit in his eye and I would get the last laugh from beyond the grave.
>>
File: 1467654636622.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467654636622.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>18404018
>Be me
>see 3 consecutive numbers
>Must be the devil
>Learn nothing
>Go with God
>Return home
>Fuck my wife
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.