[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, who killed her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: ramsey.jpg (541KB, 1027x578px) Image search: [Google]
ramsey.jpg
541KB, 1027x578px
Now that the dust has settled, who killed her?
>>
Bob
>>
>>18396877
I thought her brother admitted to it or something? No source sorry. I remember reading it somewhere
>>
The dad. Or a friend of the dad who he was more or less loaning her out to.

That's my guess. The dad and another person. Then as the parents obviously gave zero fucks about their kids they sort of framed her brother. Or had him convinced her death was his fault so he would start talking about how he did it.
>>
the parents
>>
>>18396877

It was natural causes.
>>
It was the brother. Caved in her skull in a rage over her eating his pineapple then the parents set a plan to conceal his guilt into motion but it got interrupted by the initial investigators searching the whole house and finding where they'd stashed her body. Somehow, it all just happened to be too confusing for the truth to come out. Clearly a completely shitty family all around.
>>
>>18397437
I assume it was the brother as well seeing how the parents lied about him being asleep and siblings roughhouse all the time. Seems like there is something wrong with him mentally, but that's just going on observation
>>
>>18397642
There was also a previous recorded incident of him striking her in the head with an instrument and causing injury
>>
>>18396877
I read The Cases that Haunt us from FBI profiler john douglas (do recommend)
the idea of a stranger breaking in and killing her isnt THAT far fetched, at least how he explains it
>>
File: oswald.jpg (100KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
oswald.jpg
100KB, 736x552px
It was motivational speaker Lee Harvey Oswald.
>>
>>18396877
I'd hit that
>>
>>18396877
DB cooper
>>
>>18396877
Old person here; I remember when the case broke. Everyone could practically smell it on the parents. They were definitely involved somehow- but no one can quite place it. Pedos or something, is what everyone figured. But who knows.
>>
>>18397721
elaborate
>>
>>18398020
John had no history or notion of being a pedophile
>inb4 they covered it up
he had a huge family, with some than grown children at the time. None of them came forward and said daddy touched them and under this situation somebody would crack or come forward. There was also no evidence of serious abuse by patsy towards jon benet. You wouldnt escalate from nothing to cracking your daughters head open, then shoving an object up her cunt to cover it up. Escalation doesnt happen like that. Most of the knowledge of how "calm" the parents were was hearsay from officers, and greif can take different forms. Some break down, others act stoic,ect.
As for physical evidence
>marks on her skin match a taser
>parents left the house open ALL the fucking time, even let literally hundreds of people though their homes for the holiday parties
>the ransom note appeared (by hand writing experts) to be written by a younger person, making references to movies from the time and seemed to be childish and not organized
>you could easily slip into the downstairs window into the basement, wait and attack jon benet at night

I havent read it in a while but the points made sense and I formally believed the parents did it. All im saying is the media took off with the story and people's bias overwhelmed the case, which isnt surprising. The theory of a stranger breaking in, waiting, writing the note before killing her, taking her down to the basement to either kidnap her and get to excited or fuck up and finish her off there and then sneaking out is still plausible
just look up polly klaas
>>
Brother hit her with the flashlight and killed her. Could have been an accident but not sure cuz he had violently hit her before with a golf club and he seems creepy af in interviews.
Parents tried to cover it up and stage some weird rape/kidnapping bs.
>>
>>18398062
>the ransom note appeared (by hand writing experts) to be written by a younger person, making references to movies from the time and seemed to be childish and not organized
it was also written on a note pad from the house, there were multiple notes started and then when they finally got it done they put the note pad back where they got it from in the house. that is not typical of a ransom at all. the family clearly had something to do with it.
>>
I'm surprised no one said Katy Perry.
>>
It's the way families get in sprawling suburbia at high altitude. People get hurt and families just cover it. I can't explain it, but I lived in CO.. nobody could believe it, or understand it. But it's absolutely possible a sibling had access, and the protection of parents. He may have been extremely jealous and the parents felt they caused it. That it was their fault. But they would have to accept someone capable of murder. And watch him accordingly. If you look it might become obvious from their actions. No evidence, it's history.
>>
The brother.

He literally shit in her bed that night after he did it.

If that doesn't scream guilty IDK what does.
>>
>>18396877
Wasn't this sort of solved? The brother hit her in the head with a flash light causing blunt trauma without breaking the skin.
They even got a little kid to reenact the strike with a flashlight on a skull model covered with some type of animal skin. Skin didn't break but the skull did.

Seemed the most plausible and the brother seems outright weird as shit.
>>
>>18396877

You did, Anon.
>>
>>18396877
Ted Cruz
>>
>>18398079
the killer could have lied in wait and written it before he took jon benet. If youre trying to fit it in the time frame of him just finishing the murder it doesnt work, but who's to say he didnt lie in wait?
>>
>>18398158
I shit in my own bed every night, but I haven't killed myself yet. Am I guilty of murdering me then?
>>
I would bet money on her brother
>>
>>18400293
Hopefully you do.
>>
>>18398113
How did that rumour start?
>>
>>18399741

Yes, possible. But it's basic occam's razor logic at that point. Assuming the paper was from a notepad in the house, with multiple copies written, which is more likely: a.) that a random killer broke in, wrote the notes (in multiple drafts) on a notepad in the house, laid in wait, then committed the murders, or b.) the family used their own notepad to cover shit up
>>
>>18400365
What rumor?
>>
>>18400387
the katy perry one. JonBennet = Katy Perry
>>
Been said plenty of times, the brother. Parents didn't wanna lose two kids and covered for him, guess I can understand that
>>
>>18396877
You
>>
>>18396889
FWWM
>>
>>18397785
With a trumpet?
>>
>>18400367
but its still possible. Iits not like the family theory doesnt have as many holes in it either. Again, read the cases that haunt us. John Douglas does a pretty fair job of explaining why he doesnt think the parents did it
>>
>>18401229
John Douglas is a piece of shit
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?10280
>>
>>18396877
Her brother and the parents tried to cover it up with lies that is literally it killed her with a flashlight.
>>
>>18399741
If this were a random murderer whose MO was to hide in houses writing notes until they could follow through with the killing you'd think there would be a build up or continuation of killings in that manner, there wasn't as far as i'm aware. this was either accidental or a crime of passion imo. again staging the whole thing as it was is not typical in a ransom. using a ransom note while leaving the body in the house is just bizarre. my personal theory was, however it was that she was killed, the family was involved in covering it up in the poor and ramshackle way they did.
>>
>>18400365
I honestly have no clue. Probably just because they sort of look the same in the right light.
>>
the brother. if you think otherwise you are a complete utter fucking moron.
brother, mother and father are fucked in the head. just look at the recent interview on dr.phil that shocked everybody.

-the girl used to piss her bed. consistent with abuse
-NEVER in history a ransom note has been found next to a body
-the ransom note was clearly written haphazardly, a shitty attempt at a cover up. the fbi is 100% sure that it is bullshit
-written with mom's pen on her own letterhead paper, which was then neatly put back in the place where she used to store it
-so this ninja sneaks into the house, kills the girl, writes a long ass note for some reason, hangs around for a couple of hours, put the pen back where he found it, then disappear forever
-the parents couldn't find the girl, but didn't think about looking in the basement. they TOTALLY knew she was down there. "omg our daughter is missing, let me call the cops and wait for hours before actually go around my own fucking house to look for her".
-the mother calls the cop. she states that the brother is asleep during the whole thing. too bad you can hear the fucker talking in the background in the phone call to the cops.

the girl was abused, probably by the brother. he is completely fucked in the head. one night the brother goes too far and kills her. the parents come up with some bullshit (they write a ransom note). they don't want to lose their other son too. they never gave a shit about the daughter anyway. they get away with it.

it was either that, or the father. but even the lead investigator at the time has come out saying that he is 100% confident that the brother did it.
>>
>>18401556
this
>>
It was suicide by cop
>>
>>18396889
first answer best answer
>>
>>18401628
if im not mistaken, there was a suicide of a pedophile nearby not too long after. And the killer could have skipped town what with all the publicity and police presence only to kill again later
>>
File: 1428186640509.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1428186640509.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>18401315
>john douglas did for a living what I fantasize about on an anonymous image board
>ill use this website that looks like it was made in 1997 that says hes dumb
>>
>>18402175
>the girl used to piss her bed. consistent with abuse
not neccesarily, lots of kids piss the bed
>-NEVER in history a ransom note has been found next to a body
never? Id like a complete history of kidnappings then
>-the ransom note was clearly written haphazardly, a shitty attempt at a cover up. the fbi is 100% sure that it is bullshit
could be an inexpericned, younger perp which was suggested
>-written with mom's pen on her own letterhead paper, which was then neatly put back in the place where she used to store it
disorganized killer (goes with the inexpericne/youth theory). the weapons used to kill/rape her were also taken from the home
>-so this ninja sneaks into the house, kills the girl, writes a long ass note for some reason, hangs around for a couple of hours, put the pen back where he found it, then disappear forever
not THAT unbelievable. Viscialla axe murders, Hinterkeifeck murders, ect. He also could have written the note first, and then killed her
>-the parents couldn't find the girl, but didn't think about looking in the basement. they TOTALLY knew she was down there. "omg our daughter is missing, let me call the cops and wait for hours before actually go around my own fucking house to look for her".
they did check the basement, then checked it again later and found her. People panic differently under stress and shit happens. Look at the murder of Marcia Trimble for example
>-the mother calls the cop. she states that the brother is asleep during the whole thing. too bad you can hear the fucker talking in the background in the phone call to the cops.
are you a voice recognition expert? Because all of them said it wasnt clear who it was
>>
>>18401315
Douglas is a sensationalist celebrity type, but hes got the credibility to back it up
even lou schmit agreed with him that the media and police hounded on the parents since day one and everyone wanted it to be them so badly that it bogged down the investigation. Thats why he refused to testify because it would put an innocent man under scrutiny
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.