[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does telekinesis exist? I long ago tried to train telekinesis,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: telekinesis-mind-control.jpg (525KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
telekinesis-mind-control.jpg
525KB, 1200x799px
Does telekinesis exist?
I long ago tried to train telekinesis, psychokinesis but non-effects 'killed' me.
And I ask you. Did you have experience with this phenomenon (if this exist).
Thx for answers!
>>
It does. Look into the declassified docs about it. Project Star Gate or something. I have no idea how to do it though.
>>
>>18396833
yes
shits hard though, like you have to actively be able to control all your bodily functions before you will get close to even move a piece of hair.
you basically have to learn to perceive the universe without your 5 senses, then learn to control the forces you can feel
there is no easy way.

gravity is the result of the difference in overlapping fields around a body of mass leaving gravity directly effected by those fields of energy, all telekinesis is is isolating a body from that of the tubes of force known as gravity.
>>
>>18397187
>shits hard though, like you have to actively be able to control all your bodily functions before you will get close to even move a piece of hair.
This is false

>you basically have to learn to perceive the universe without your 5 senses, then learn to control the forces you can feel
There is some truth to this, there is a "phantom" feel that can help you do TK. Like when people lose an arm or leg but they can still "feel" the phantom limb, get it? Well you'll have all your extremities, but you have to try to "feel" the object and move it as if it was an extension of your body. That's it really.
>>
>>18397551
This is the most accurate thing I've read on 4chan. There's some good videos on it, look up a guy called Daryl Sloan
>>
>>18397551
Did you try "feel" the object? Did you have experience with this?
>>
>>18396833
No
>>
>>18399146
Tbqh trying to feel an object is a crutch, but it helps. First of all, let's get rid of this myth that the conscious mind is the one doing TK. It's not. It's your subconscious. That's why every book about TK emphasizes the importance of belief. If you don't believe in it, or you're scared shitless of the mere thought of any object moving on their own, your subconscious will get in the way and block your TK even if you have some talent.
Because what's one of the most important jobs of the subconscious? To protect your personality and mind.

When you're trying to feel an object, you're basically trying to trick your subconscious into moving things that you consciously know, shouldn't move. This creates conflict. It's why belief is so important. It eases the tension a great deal.
A calm mind is also required - in the beginning at least. When your mind is calm it's easier to "suggest" things to your subconscious. Psiwheels are a great start.

Oh. And finally. You'll never be fully in control. It's entirely possible to miss your target, nudge something next to it, or behind it. Objects will wobble, move unpredictably. With practice it gets much better
>>
>>18396833

And this is exactly how RP threads start. Here we go.
>>
So is David Blaine a master of tk or just good at tricks. What about that criss angel douche?
>>
>>18399890

They're street magicians, they make tons of money to be good at tricks.

Try watching one of their videos and then watching one of their "reveals" about how they did it. Guarantee that before they show you how you'll have no idea how they pulled it off, and after they show you how you'll be like "of fucking course, I am retarded."
>>
No.
>>
>>18399844
any function under subconscious control can be brought into concussion control.
look up biofeedback in neurosciences articles.
>>
File: pee-poo.png (136KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
pee-poo.png
136KB, 400x366px
>>18399844
Take your meds schizo.
>>
>>18401935
https://soundcloud.com/exede/exede-sexy-me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.