[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have your though on how i believed to paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ober.png (2MB, 1366x642px) Image search: [Google]
ober.png
2MB, 1366x642px
Wanted to tell this story for a while,so let's do it

Some backstory before the greentext
I never ever believed paranormal (just when i was a kid)
One year ago i met a girl (let's call her E) and she quickly became my best friend.
One night she sent me a message saying she was so fucking happy because a friend went in her room and sat in her bed
I was scared because i though a fucking guy entered her room at midnight but she reassured me. She told me a week after that it was her "ghost friend" (Let's call him Y) I didn't believed her at first because i always though that ghost never existed. She saw that i was skeptical so she showed me something (I don't know how it's called in english but it's a "Pendule",it's a ball that can be magnetized and you can ask the ball some questions and it will answer you. For exemple if it spin like the hour would it says yes. I was skeptical at first too but what happenned this summer has changed everything)
So after she said me that Y finally returned in her life i became really curious about this and she said me a ton of things about the paranormal and Y. I was still skeptical though
Here comes the greentext
>Be me this summer
>In a Park with E and a friend of mine
Can't remember the hour but i think it was 9pm or so
>Talk about everything and just having fun
>She told me a few days ago that she wasn't really happy because she said something to Y and he got angry
>I was really curious so i asked her what happenned and she didn't want to answer me
> I asked if Y could come because i though he was not angry anymore
> She told me that he was here
>Ask her where he is and she points me at a little door inside the park
>go to the door and says " Hey buddy how it's going?" with the gesture of a hug
> She told me to go to her side and that i shouldn't have done that
>Don't get it because i though Y was not angry anymore
>My friend go search some water at the fountain and he leaves the little door opened
Cont?
>>
please continue
>>
>>18396794
I hate "Cont?" fags.
>>
you obviously want to share it so go ahead
>>
>>18396812
Yea
>>
File: ober.png (2MB, 1366x642px) Image search: [Google]
ober.png
2MB, 1366x642px
>He comes after drinking and he don't close the little door
>The little door fucking slams
>I get a little spooped but i tell me that it's only wind
>There was no wind and there was nobody exept us
>We open all the little doors (they were 3) and just wait for something to happen
>One door slams again and i get more spooped
>Says that we should do something else than fucking with i don't know what so we talk again and shit
Fast forward
>E lost her phone and we try to search it
>I call the phone in the hope of hearing it ring but she kept it on silent mode so we heard nothing
>Call the phone again and it fucking picks up
>We were only 3 in the Park and no one else was there
>Nobody is speaking,hear nothing
>Fucking run to E because i'm shit scared
>Tell her about this and i try to shout if the phone can pick up my voice
>I hear my shout in my phone so E's phone wasn't really far away
>She tells me that she thinks that Y picked up the phone
>Get scared even more
>We eventually find the phone and then she tells me to stay with my friend and she went far from us
> I see her talking to nothing and i'm a little creeped out
>Suddenly she's fucking pushed and she almost fell
>She told me to stay with my friend so i stay with him because i don't want Y to fucking kill me or some shit
>She then comes at us and she feel a little scared too
Fast forward2
>We are all sitting on the thing that i have circled on the picture
>I hear a repeated noise like if someone was tapping his ring against the metal bar
> Don't think a lot of it because E and my friend has rings so i think it's my friend tapping his finger against the metal bar
> I ask him to stop and he says to me : stop what?
> I tell him to stop the tapping and he says that he never did that
Fast forward22
>The floor of the park is made of wood chips and sometimes the wood chips would get kicked like if we kicked them but no one was there
>>
>>18396823
Fast forward to the spoopiest part for me
>We are all on Swings and i hear the wood chips kicked behind me and i feel a strong force behind me
>I stay on the swing but i feel the force getting stronger and stronger
>E screams "no!" and i get out of my swing
>don't actually know what would have happened if i stayed on it but don't want to know
Spoopiest part part two
>E and my friend are on a rocking horse (It's a kid park outside and we often go there because we have nowhere else to go)
> I'm on a rocking horse too and i hear fingers slams above me
>I look at the sky and there's nothing and i still hear the finger slams above me
>They are repeating at the same speed that the metallic taps before
>Get fucking spooked and tell my friend to get the fuck out of here
>E wanted to get out of here since a long time but the fuckwad i was i wanted to stay because i though that all of this were random but the finger slams and phone killed me inside
>We get out of here and we all go downtown
>On my right arm i feel like a hand
>Looks my right arm and see no hand but still feel it
>Feel my right arm getting pulled and E screams again
>The pulling stopped
> I felt hot during all the walk and felt very hot at home too

I asked her a few question about it and she told me that Y did all of that and i now believe in paranormal things
I slept at her home and i still sleep at her home sometimes and one night i asked her if Y was here and we heard some fucking loud steps outside her room and she laughed and said yes
She told me that Y did that to me because i was the only one that knew his existance and he knew that i meant a lot to E so he harmed me because he was angry at E
Now Y and me are basically...friends i think
I often talk with him and E tells me what he says.

Sometimes i feel a very cold air and a presence besides me so i think it's Y.
E can see Y and hear him.
>>
>>18396827
If i didn't say that story sooner i waited the approval of Y because he don't wants to be a circus freak and he told me that he was ok with the fact that i write what he has done to me
>>
>>18396830
So that's it sorry for my poor english
I wanted to have your feedback on what happened to me.
>>
>>18396837
Have you experienced anything else like this after this happened?
>>
>>18396854
The only thing i experienced after that is during this summer again i slept at her home and i asked where was Y and we heard some loud fucking steps and E laughed. (We were alone)
>>
>>18396858
Jesus I would be out of there so fast lol
>>
>>18396854
Or 1 or 2 month ago E was at my home and we were watching a movie. I asked if Y was there and the snacks moved a little bit. E then told me that Y wanted some crips (he laughed,he can't eat anything,he's a spirit) So i searched some crisps and E and me started to eat them,we then left some crisps and one moved by itself
E told me that Y don't really want to be acknowledge (and that shocks me that he was ok about this) and told me that he didn't want to move objects normally. He only did that when he was angry but sometimes he does it for me
>>
>>18396864
I've also noticed that Y matches E's personality very well,like if they were linked. When she's sad,he's sad, when she's angry he's angry etc.

He calls himself a wandering spirit because he goes where he wants and just see things.
>>
>>18396868
Now that i remember it's been like 1 or 2 months ago too but when i woke up i saw a little light. it was very bright and just in front of me. It was so bright that my eyes ached me for the whole day. It was like if someone used a cellphone flash but bigger and brighter
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.