[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I think I may have discovered a vampire in my hometown. It/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 12

File: 30803918_1_x.jpg (157KB, 1024x875px) Image search: [Google]
30803918_1_x.jpg
157KB, 1024x875px
So I think I may have discovered a vampire in my hometown. It/ He, appears to inhabit a local night club a regular basis, apparently as an owner or bartender or something everyone is familiar with and likes....he seems to be highly charismatic among his peers and seldom frowns...

I have been observing from a distance for several weeks...I am concerned that this entity may be plotting something more sinister and is of malicious intent to my town and ultimately myself.

I have no experience with supernatural entities, my background is in physical chemistry...what do /x/?

you can tell I am at a loss...
>>
I guess you could get to know the guy. Most "Vampires" are just weirdos but ultimately harmless.
>>
Invite him to the local tanning salon

If he starts sweating, stake him.
>>
>>18396766
What makes you think he's a vampire?
>>
>>18396790
he seems to have the power to will his employees and some patrons to do whatever he asks...which i why im afraid to approach him, i am way out of my element in this part of town. This location's usual denizens are not often degreed or upstanding...

He also seems to specifically avoid windows, mirrors as on the strip floor, and day light in general...is always overclothed so far as i can tell and has eyes lacking defined pupils that seem to reflect light like a cat, as if he has a tapidum lucetum or something...

i have not witnessed any feeding events or any disappearing patrons, but that makes me all the more suspicious. I am afraid to speak with him, because he has large personal bouncers in addition to his strange magnetism....
>>
>>18396766
>i am autistic and without social skills
>people with social skills are vampires

grow the fuck up
>>
>>18396825
>he seems to have the power to will his employees and some patrons to do whatever he asks...
That's called being likeable and charismatic, or having a shit ton of money, maybe both.

>eyes that seem to reflect light like a cat,
Leukocoria. I have that, and yeah, I get the vampire jokes pretty often too.

The hiding of the sunlight and mirrored surfaces is the weird and interesting part of the story.
Does he wear sunglasses? Is he pale as fuck?
>>
>>18396856
Seriously. JFC this place has fallen far.
>>
>>18396766
Probably just a jew. Either way, the best way to dispose of parasites and subhuman scum is with fire.
>>
take a picture or film him.
>>
>>18396766

You need to grow up my man. I'm sorry that you find problems with someone in a nightclub who seems happy and has many people in his life who like him. This does not make him a supernatural entity with foul plots afoot.

Seriously, this is /x/. We are all absolutely the lowest common denominator of retarded, even on 4chan. And even here, we're telling you that you're ridiculous.
>>
>>18396766

you're old enough to be going to nightclubs and drink, and still you think someone who is charismatic must be some sort of evil magical being.

it's not junior high anymore. time to grow up.
>>
>>18396766
Faggot
>>
>>18396990
he is dark skinned, but looks more arab than black, with a large flared nose and short rough hair, almost bald. no sunglasses, but i have never seen him go out during the day in at least 2 weeks. His appearance seems almost like someone from egypt or another northern african country i think...

Also, he is more than just charismatic, he is uncannily charismatic, like making law enforcment ignore illicit substances in plain sight and write off blatant abuse of employees, about which i might add, the employees seem happy.

It makes no sense, this part of town is policed regularly jut like everywhere else, but this guy seems to be able to make angry supicious cops just walk away smiling like idiots...

I do not think that is just good social skills, especially for some guy who needs two 6 foot plus, 200lb plus bodyguards...
>>
>>18396990
thanks for the leukocoria information, ihad no idea that existed in people....
>>
>>18396785
If he starts sweating, he's likely not a vampire.
>>
>>18397237

keep adding shit to your story after everyone on /x/ informs you that you're pathetic. its still kind of funny right now, but it's really close to being sad.
>>
>>18397237
stop posting. vampires arent real you blithering faggot
>>
>>18397237
>Vampire
>Black
Wut
>>
Why don't you just ask him faggot?

Sounds like a case of paranoid schizophrenia desu
>>
>>18397237
>Also, he is more than just charismatic, he is uncannily charismatic, like making law enforcment ignore illicit substances in plain sight and write off blatant abuse of employees, about which i might add, the employees seem happy.
>uncannily charismatic

Guess you just encountered a skilled manipulator. A manipulator with good connections and a lot of money, I should add. A regular Joe wouldn't be able to keep bodyguards with him at all times.

If those cops "ignored" illegal shit happening in that club, if those employees are getting abused and they're not pressing charges, he must've been paying them really well.
Giving them that sweet attention, telling them in the most sincere voice that he's "sorry" and then giving then proper apologies... You know, apologie$.

You may find that odd and "paranormal", but you will see more examples of that kind of behaviour as you go through life (CEOs, doctors, lawyers, etc).
>>
>>18397305

while i agree with most of your post, I don't really get why you're putting CEOs who fell into fortunes and manipulate laws to their gain in the same category as a goddamn podiatrist who spent 16 years going into debt so they could burn warts off your feet and get shafted by insurance companies
>>
>>18397305
i really want to accept that he is just a very skilled businessman in a less than upstanding profession.

But my concern remains, and i am still uncomfortable talking to this person.

in the agreeably unlikely event that he is a vampire, or something else, what should i do?
>>
Carry garlic and a cross
>>
>>18397317
The only answer is holy fire. A stake won't kill a vampire, and neither will bullets
>>
>>18397317

That's a very interesting question, and with it comes an answer that I hope you are ready to hear. You have observed many things, yet there is one observation you perhaps have not yet made. Your parents were right - you were a mistake.
>>
>>18396766
He avoids mirrors, yea? Alright, here's what you do. Get some binoculars and get a sight line on that guy. Since binoculars are mirror reflections he shouldn't show up in them if he's a vampire.

If he does show up then he's most likely just a guy like >>18397305 said
>>
>>18397317

Of course you are uncomfortable talking to him. You are a pathetic basement social reject stain trying to talk to someone who has put work into their life to establish connections and acquire power, and you are so mentally inept that you resort to accusations of mystical creatures of legend rather than assume that someone is just better at living than you.
>>
Next time you're at the club, rush him with holy water and drive a stake through his heart. Trust me, you do NOT want to take any chances. And plus, everyone at the club will love you after for being such a heroic vampire killer
>>
>>18397237
are you planning on killing a charismatic person?
>>
>>18397327

To elaborate on this idea further, approach him and use the binoculars from less than 3 feet away. No matter what he does, keep staring at him through those binoculars, and never more than 3 feet away. When he asks what you are doing, do the one thing vampires fear - honesty. Say "I'm checking to see if you're a vampire you vile beast."

No matter how hard your ass gets kicked, you keep those binoculars on him through the whole thing. Show him you are the strongest virgin and that you are not afraid of magic. Also, yell that at him.
>>
this thread is fucking hilarious. if anything it has restored my faith in /x/ that even we have our limits to retardation
>>
>>18397334

what else do you do with them??????????
>>
>>18397346
Suck their dick. You've already proven your tremendous faggotry.
>>
File: 1479269564581.jpg (672KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479269564581.jpg
672KB, 1024x1024px
Why would you want to kill an innocent vampire anyways? If it were real, and it fed on blood it would probably just suck the blood out of rejects and homeless people anyways which isn't a big deal. Sheeeeit if it were a real vampire and shit, why not just become one? Any superhuman abilites would be fucking tight.
>>
>>18397357

because OP is so retarded that even when being retarded, he still manages to be a retarded retard
>>
File: 1480881341646.png (21KB, 592x533px) Image search: [Google]
1480881341646.png
21KB, 592x533px
>>18397314
Doctors can also come from rich families and be manipulators of their environment, anon. It could be a position of power for some (in your example, that's not the case tho).

I worked in hospitals and believe me, they can be as sleazy as a lawyer (hiding malpractice and shifting the blame, not giving a shit to a patient and getting away with it, etc).

>>18397317
>But my concern remains, and i am still uncomfortable talking to this person.
Can't you give it a try and get to know the guy? Try to meet him in the daylight or, you know, start a small talk one day and literally ask him "hey, excuse me, why do I never see you during the day? do you have a condition or something".

Eh, if he is a vampire, just stay the fuck away, move out, Idk.
What the hell are you, the scared guy who can't even talk to him, is supposed to do? Drown him in holy water with garlic, drag him into the sun, stake him?

Anyway... this idea >>18397327 sounds pretty good. And safe.
>>
>>18397373
>talk to him, supposed to (...)
Fix'd.
>>
ok guys, ill go get some binoculars and observe further. if i can meet him in the day i will do so.

Thanks for all the help /x/...

ill update further if am still capable of using image boards when i return.
>>
>>18396766

Put a stake through his heart and get arrested for murdering someone while having psychotic notions.
>>
>>18397263
what is "Blade II"
>>
>>18397357
doesnt that require being a zombie with insatiable hunger and not having a soul kinda like idk being cursed
>>
>>18397237

So... He's a kingpin.
>>
>>18397381
Alright, good luck.

Fix that social anxiety of yours one day...
>>
>>18397424

He won't.
>>
>especially for some guy who needs two 6 foot plus, 200lb plus bodyguards...
He clearly is an important guy, probably in the mafia or something, that would explain why nobody messes up with him and why even the cops will ignore his weird shit.
The more you talk about the guy the less it looks like a vampire and the more it looks like a filthy rich guy to me.
>>
OP is schizophrenic and autistic, should probably be somewhere else to keep people safe. You're a fucking nutter OP.
>>
So what's your issue here? As long as he isn't hurting anyone who the fuck cares.
>>
>>18396766
>>>/tg
>>
Yep he's definitely a vampire. Go get him Van Helsing
>>
If he's just a shady charismatic and wealthy business guy then a lot of the situation makes sense. Money talks.

If we go with the assumption that he's a vampire then he's likely into satanic cult stuff. Have you noticed any kind of occult symbolism anywhere? also this would mean that most, if not all, of him employees are a part of his satanic group or coven.

so in summary if this really bothers you so much then for your own safety just stop going. He, in neither of these situations, would want you snooping around and could mean trouble for you.
>>
>>18397327
>>18397336
Well, that made me chuckle so there's that to the whole vampire thing. Cheers.
>>
>>18396766
Was never into vamps when I was a kid, and my life is too damned serious for that bullshit now, but one thing I recall hearing as cannon is that they don't show up in mirrors. Bring a small mirror, hold it near your eye, and see if you can see his reflection. End of problem. Oh, and get a life.
>>
File: 1480657864676.gif (1MB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1480657864676.gif
1MB, 160x120px
>>18397336
>>
>>18396825
If no one is going missing, and he really is a vamp, then he's probably got a deal or maybe friendship going with one or more humans who have agreed to feed him. Happens all the time. The ones who kill can't last long in the modern world.
>>
>>18397263
It's a Blackula
>>
>>18398786
that said, don't fucking stake him you autist. vamps are people too (or, were). Not all vampires are evil.
>>
>>18396766
>Playing the delusional stalker.

Wow just fuck already.
>>
>>18396825
>disappearing patrons
It doesn't usually work like that anymore.
>>
>>18397258
But let me guess. Aliens, werewolves, skinwalkers, succubi, and tulpas are real, right?
>>
>>18396766
What town do you live in and what's the population? Vampires live in big cities so they can blend in.
>>
OP here, His name is Ammon, and he is indeed from egypt as i suspected.

He does not like having photographs taken and has been aware of my observation for a few days now, is what he told me when i spoke to him briefly in his 'office'(lots of bling and teak wood furniture.... and a large rack of what i assume are high quality alcohols, he also seems to have a hobby in entymology lots of bugs in glass cases)...

overall an actually nice guy, must have spent at least an hour this morning chatting with him and his two big friends Simon and Thomas....however, he does not appear in my car mirrors and binoculars.

I am a chemical contractor and hazmat transporter in the Grandfalls Montana area for those who asked. our population is something on the order of 60 thousand people.

also weird, that magnetism is very real when face to face, i felt like i just wanted to open up an tell this guy everything about myself. like, his face and prescence were very inviting.

I guess ill just stop visiting his establishment, while he seems reasonable, i am too paranoid and freaked out about his traits and tendencies to continue my monthly visits.

thanks for red pilling me guys.

Faggot OP out.
>>
>>18399370
Dont be an idiot. Nothing posted here is real.
>>
>>18400428
>lies
>>
I can't wait to see OP in the news for stabbing a guy who he thought was a vampire
>>
>>18396990
Vampire Shill.......sorry couldn't help it.. Cat eyes sound pretty cool really.
>>
>>18396766

Everyone mistakes me for being a vampire too. It's actually really annoying. If you work nights enough (which i do work nights because working days has ALWAYS made me feel draggy and dying) you avoid daylight because your head hurts and everything starts to look like it's dragging - like if you turn your windows mouse to having that dumb tail thing. I also wear a lot of clothes bc im allergic to the sun and dont like my skin.

I opened the door this morning when I left my brothers and i felt like I was going to have a seizure from the sunlight.

Some people are just nocturnal OP.

even if he is a vampire, so what. humans are gross anyways.

It just sounds like you're trying to ARG some shit but nobody gives a fuck so.
>>
>>18397027
/x/, your /pol/ is showing
>>
>>18400440
So why are you here?
>>
>>18396766
its 2016, are you kidding me? Your racist against vampires? WAKE UP ANON!
>>
>>18396766
Stake him dude. Tonight.
>>
>>18397083
/x/ may be full of schizos but at least you don't encourage strange behaviour /pol/ and /b/ would have toms this crazy autist to stake that motherfucker
>>
>>18397331
Dude

Everyone in general in this thread;

Lighten the fuck up. This is x. Entertain this guy. Jeez.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxbPTpTzly0
>>
Obviously the only logical course of action is attempted murder.
>>
>>18396766

You're the one stalking him. Why the fuck would he have anything to do with you?
>>
File: shadilay.png (23KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay.png
23KB, 800x600px
>>18400895
>>
>>18396766
How big is your city?
>>
>>18396766
ITT: OP's first goth encounter.
>>
File: 1481035717236.jpg (22KB, 369x664px) Image search: [Google]
1481035717236.jpg
22KB, 369x664px
>>18396766
>local autistic man escapes his holders and brutally murders the most charming man in town due to his suspicion of him being a vampire
>>
File: I_can_t_be_doin_with_this.png (55KB, 272x269px) Image search: [Google]
I_can_t_be_doin_with_this.png
55KB, 272x269px
>>18396766
If somebody showed up in my town claiming to be a vampire hunter if be immediately suspicious.
Think about it, random bloke shows up out of nowhere, claims he's Ted the Vampire Hunter Extraordinare, and that your neighbor Alfred that you've known all your life is a vampire. So he stabs Alfred while he's asleep in his house during the day because Alfred works night shift at the docks, takes his pay, and leaves town before anybody has time to ask questions.
How do you know he's not just some serial killer bloke that's getting paid to murder innocent people?
If Ted showed up in my town is be asking "alright, has there ever been a town where you haven't found a vampire?"
>>
Wait.... is this /r/cringe? you fucking stupid kids.
>>
>>18402468
Lmfao neckbeard attempts to stake local small business owner.
>>
>>18398793
Keked

He'll steal ops blood
>>
>>18397336
made me lol
>>
What's with all the vampire shit lately?

The dude is probably just a charismatic dude. You gave to be to work in bars.
>>
OP, go see a fucking shrink before you stab someone over the little stories you made up in your head.
>>
>>18397237
Someone watched Blade recently.
>>
>>18400428
Oh it was an RP thread all along
>>
>>18396766
>It's an OP makes an ass of himself episode
Great going faggot you found a regular ass guy with a night shift job. Leave it up to your autistic self to think he's a vampire. I swear this board gets worse every year. Sage!
>>
>>18396766
vampires dont real
>>
File: Link screaming.jpg (23KB, 350x272px) Image search: [Google]
Link screaming.jpg
23KB, 350x272px
>>18396766
>That jesus christ sword dagger looking thing at the bottom

How the fuck are you supposed to hold that shit? Look at how short the handle is. Not to mention the sunlight jagged looking rays of metal spikes shooting out in every which direction. Who the fuck decided that was good idea?
>>
>>18397012
>>18396856
>Grow the fuck up
>JFC
>This place has fallen far

It sure as fuck has, go back to facebook faggots.
>>
>>18402772
Neither is your English. Let me guess, you think tulpas, succubi, aliens, and skinwalkers are real but not vampires, right?
>>
>>18396777
trips of truth, I'm a vampire. We can't do anything anymore. The blood is acidic.

Garlic doesn't even hurt us now it just makes us smell.
>>
>>18398786
OP here, that is what i figured, as long as he is not actively harming anyone and his feeding is consensual, I do not suppose i need to do anything about it.

I figure he is a real person just like everyone else, whether he is a blood sucking immortal creature or not, he deserves his privacy, and besides, i do not think i want to be on his bad side.

>>18398797

thanks for all the tips those who contributed positively.

as for everyone else here, you guys do what you do best.

good night anons.
>>
>>18396766
No Carl is not a vampire, drunk ted
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (268KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
268KB, 1280x720px
>>18396766
Get these monster hunters on the case.
>>
File: 1479904569953.jpg (69KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479904569953.jpg
69KB, 765x1024px
>>18402549
>>
>>18402758
well this is /x/ right don't we all just vome here for the RP or if we forgot our meds and tbe voices are back first they just whisper you can hardly understand them but they get louder and louder and more and more clear until you can't anymore and listen and obey and make your peace with what they are saying because it's the truth it is a fact they have been right your whole life as simple as it is jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>18396856
>>
File: 1480969556020.png (704KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480969556020.png
704KB, 720x1280px
>>18403238
Useful OC and that nervous vampire is pretty good.

10/10, saved.
>>
>>18396766
No worries m8.
Those blood suckers can't do anything without a permit, otherwise the seal on their chest would kill them immediately.
Also you're good if you don't leave your mother's basement and don't invite anybody in there.
And don't obey the voices you might hear. That's their calling.
>>
>>18396766
Fucking KEK'd so hard. Random autist is stalking an innocent man with social skills and shitposting about him being a vampire online
>>
>>18396785
What about a mirror room? Wouldn't that work as well?
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.