[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urban exploring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3979.jpg (27KB, 220x146px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3979.jpg
27KB, 220x146px
So im interested in getting into soem urban exploring. Abandoned buildings and storm drain systems/tunnels have always fascinated me. How do i find these locations? The problem is i live in a suburb, so these places dont stick out and are difficult to find. Ill also take any tips you guys have, thanks!
>>
>>18396714
Explore, stupid.
Seriously though watch the fuck out for hobos.
>>
File: 1477558211186.png (480KB, 1200x855px) Image search: [Google]
1477558211186.png
480KB, 1200x855px
>>18396714
Same here. The issue in my case is that abandoned places in my city aren't that abandoned . There are some buildings but also others which are still in use ( I mean, around the city bound) . They are cool and shit but still loses that magic. Whenever I go there I feel that shiver running in my body but knowing that other people are like 30 m away working makes me want to leave anyways. Also the most thrilling thing I could experience is likely to be some gypsies or crack heads chasing me down, not any spoopy encounter tho.
>>
>>18396714
you'dbe surprised how little you know your own town if you just go places you never have before. i once turned down a street because i had never seen around the corner in 20 years and i was bored- i found a ruined factory and a groovy patch of trees in the middle of a residential area.

just think where you normally go in your hometown and try to go the other way.

>>18396716
yeah senpai just have common sense. tell your mates you're going to urbex, take a mobile phone, dont get stabbed by strangers.
>>
>>18396714
Where are you from? I got my gear ready to go, and it'll be sweet getting an extra member to join the party
>>
>>18396716
what about hobos? I think they're cute. :3
>>
>>18396716
Hobii, okay? Hobii.
>>
File: 25.png (24KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
25.png
24KB, 800x473px
>>18396714

>Image for ants

Fug you and have a bump
>>
Anyone know a good place to explore in San Diego?
>>
>>18398600
>Anyone know a good place to explore in San Diego?

SoCal places: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16824072/#q16824072
>>
Please don't take my advice and ho get killed.

But in the suburbs, it is easy to grt into the sewers/storm drains. I did it all the time when I was 13-16ish. Just go out towards where the suburbs ends, look for random patches of trees or tall grass in low lying areas. That is where the drains usually empty out. There will be a big pipe, or even a concrete tunnel big enough to walk into that leads into service tunnels.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.