[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gangstalking/Electronic Harrasment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2190.jpg (667KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2190.jpg
667KB, 2048x1536px
Why is it that this phenomena pretty much 1:1 mimics all of the symptoms of severe mental illness/schizophrenia? Have the psychos who suffer from this lost so much insight that they believe they suffer from something that's *like* schizophrenia?

Is there ANY truth behind his shit?
>>
>>18396142
OP who are you referring to?
>>
Don't know why there's so many threads up about schizos but basically it all boils down to authoritarian parenting. Schizos imprinted a dangerous, oppressive world from their mother and/or father and that's all they know.
>>
>>18396144
Everyone under the impression they're being "gangstalked".
>>
>>18396154
>developing schizophrenia is purely because of strict parents
Uhhh... What? Are you projecting?
>>
>>18396163
a large proportion of people who've told me they're being gangstalked are female (I am somewhat of an expert in psychology)
>>
>>18396183
No. Are you?
>>
>>18396247
I've made no statement, what is there to project? I'm just wondering how you've come up with the idea that all schizos come from strict parents... Like, what? How? Granted, it could possibly be an influence, but to say that's what it all boils down to is a pretty grand claim.
>>
>>18396273
Strict parenting and authoritarian parenting are completely different.
>>
>>18396299
I don't see how but ok. Assuming this is true you're still saying parenting is the root cause of schizophrenia, which is still a grand claim, and I'm still curious on what grounds you make this claim.
>>
>>18396142
The society I am acquainted with questions everything.... how I sometimes long for the values of tradition of such a thing exists

....perhaps if you look hard enough there is both enough tradition and enough questioning to go around for everyone
>>
Schizophrenia has zero to do with anything but genetics. You can have the best parents on planet Earth. But if your predisposed to hearing voices and being delusional, you will manifest said voices and be crazy as the day is long. If your predisposed to schizophrenia, you can become schizophrenic. Period. The big battle is deciding whether or not you prefer the voices to reality. Sometimes psychosis wins. Being able to convince yourself that your in the Matrix doesn't mean you have a gift. It means your destined to fight for a glimpse of reality through mental illness. If you ever get one.
>>
>>18396389
I've never heard of upper or upper-mid schizophrenics.
>>
>>18396389
Check out some of the threads by actual schizophrenic people here on 4cuck. It becomes clear that it is a lifelong battle for things we take for granted. Hearing voices screaming at all hours, and having the television talk about you is not pleasant. If anything they were triggered into psychosis by bad parents, or trauma. That is entirely reasonable.
>>
>>18396399
But there are degrees of psychosis. From aural hallucinations to visual and tactile. It seems to be an inability to discern between dream and awake. I remember a schizophrenic, looking at me and stating, "I know I'm here now. It's just been really hard to believe this now is the real one..."
>>
Psychology fails to take into account that much schiz is paranormal in nature and is irl supernatural activity
>>
>>18396446
There's a very simple evolutionary explanation for schizophrenia. It was advantageous in prehistoric societies due to its shamanistic traits.
>>
>>18396454
epic lulz

I don't think that really explains it
>>
File: 1480852711788.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480852711788.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
hah we watch you from satellite.
get over it .
why dose yhwh say its wrong to masturbate on the ground ?
because he is tiered of seeing you do it.
>>
>>18396617
You have no proof you are all just a bunch of losers that's why you even have the job you have ....no morals, no integrity for your people, lost following paths of error
>>
>>18396617
I don't even have anything against you God bless you.... i pray for you.... but y'all so consistently choose the path of error and partake in human rights abuses against others against your soul

Peace be with you... I don't mean to be harsh, like I said I don't have anything against you not do I intend to be hateful I am just saying the things that need to be said
>>
because all the symptoms of mental illness in psychiatry were developed in conjunction with government interests that want you to believe that your awareness of their programs and technology is "crazy".

just do the normal and pretend you don't believe it when you know it's true.
>>
>>18396668
and I am free of guilt even though this post got a '666' in the post number because nothing i' m saying is false or against God.... the things that need to be said are being said, like "don't commit human rights abuses against your own souls"
>>
>>18396617
hot
plz b my gf
plz have no penis
>>
>>18396675
Romans 10 "whoever believes in Jesus shall not be ashamed"
>>
Same post.....different post number below
>>
>>18396617
don't even have anything against you God bless you.... i pray for you.... but y'all so consistently choose the path of error and partake in human rights abuses against others against your soul

Peace be with you... I don't mean to be harsh, like I said I don't have anything against you not do I intend to be hateful I am just saying the things that need to be said
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.