[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

galactic federation of worlds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Imagem3.jpg (42KB, 436x630px) Image search: [Google]
Imagem3.jpg
42KB, 436x630px
Anyone here visiting Earth from a ship or another planet?
ITT : Discuss nibiruans, pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans, felines, carians, draconians, greys, etc.
>>
Reptilian here. AMA
>>
>>18395978
You people are so delusional
>>
>>18395978
Stop with the cringe
>>
>>18395978
OP you are deluded but only because you think any of the species on your list are real. I am here on a peaceful mission and you wouldn't be able to pronounce what we are called but it is similar tonally to "Marclen" with a very heavy emphasis on the "C" sound. I get away with this because no one ever believes me.
>>
>>18395983
When will you stop consuming my negative energy for food? Eat some plants or animals, like a normal vertebrate.
>>
Yes I am either an alien or a Sirian (from Sirius star system).
>>
>>18395978
>nibiruans

Pussies.

>pleiadians, arcturians, andromedans

Faggots

>felines

Living sex toys.

>carians

Literally who?

>draconians, greys

Even bigger faggots
>>
>>18396034
but i believe you, do you have to leave now?

>>18396035
just deal with it, in the next step of our spirit journey they take their true form as fairies that beg us for our shit that they need to live, completely worth it.
>>
>>18396813
Not really. I do not even have a form detectable by your people's instruments so I am pretty safe.
>>
>>18397443
neat, hardlight, aetherial, dark matter, or something else?

can you teleport/fly/shapeshift?
>>
>>18396585
Gtfo! We don't take kindly to Sirian rapefugees here.
>>
>>18395978
FUCK DRACONIANS AND FUCK THE ANNUNAKI THEY KILLED MY CAT
>>
>>18397840
FUCK YOUR DEAD CAT!
>>
Also come on guys stop talking shit on the nordics. I know they act gay sometimes but that's just because they want you to be the best you that you can be :'( they make cute crop circles too.
>>
>>18397888

did they make the mandelbrot crop circle?
>>
>>18397742
We are composed of a loosely bound field of particles smaller than what you call quarks. We exist across the entirety several parallel universes simultaneously depending on our structure so flight and teleportation are not even remotely necessary.
>>
>>18398246
Yea. That's not even an impressive one tho
>>
>>18396678
>>>carians
>
>Literally who?

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/the-carians-the-bird-people/
>>
>>18398375
okay, neat.
what are the akashic records like?
i'll know if you are lying.
>>
In astral realm I have been in few spacecrafts and planets boynd our dimension. I do not want to judge, but planets of this dimension seems so boring to me.
>>
>>18399822
but this is the astral realm, the particles and space of this reality are just representative of all other universes, thats the only reason you can project yourself in "other" realms from here, because they already exist within this set of information.

in other words, youre just imagining it, of course its more interesting.
>>
> HGA
> ?
>>
>>18398378

neat.
>>
File: Snow.gif (1019KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
Snow.gif
1019KB, 245x180px
>>18395978
From Tarkanis then I moved onto Shargon, now earth.
>>
File: 2963432a.jpg (35KB, 252x395px) Image search: [Google]
2963432a.jpg
35KB, 252x395px
>>18395978
>>18395983
>>18397443
>>18398375
>>18400867
>>18399822
you're all fucking looney.
>>
File: 1480780362799.png (86KB, 270x260px) Image search: [Google]
1480780362799.png
86KB, 270x260px
>>18395978

DID U SEE WHAT WAS DISCOVERED LAST NIGHT ON THAT WHOLE MULTIDIMENSIONAL OUTLOOK ???

THE TOTALITY OF THE INTENT TO CORRUPT THE WHOLE UNIVERSE BY A SMALE GROUP OF SELF DESTRUCTIVE SATANISTICAL CANNIBALISTIC ELITISTS OF A TRANSHUMANISTIC ENSLAVEMENT OF HUMANKIND AND OR ALL LIFE FORMS THROUGHOUT AND HOW THEY HAD A PLETHORA OF WAYS TO INFILTRATE THE SUBCONSCIOUS OF WOMANKIND TO STEER AWAY FROM SACRED UNCONDITIONAL LOVE AND RESORT TO A PATH OF DARKNESS THAT LEADS TO MORE CORRUPTIVE OUTCOME FOR ALL LIFE PSHHH ILL LET WHAT UNFOLDED WITH THEIR OWN ACTIONS SPEAK FOR ITSELF ON WHAT THEY TRULY SIGNIFY HIGH TEST MANIPULATION TO DOMINATE AND CONTROL CAUSING TIME LINE GENOCIDE AND ALLLLL SORT OF KARMIC DECEPTION SKAPEGOATING BLACKMAIL YOU NAME IT ALLL TO UNDERMINE THE COSMIC SOVERINTY OF LIFE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRETY OF ALL
>>
>>18401087

Proof of assumption by infiltration
>>
You guys ever hear of that film trilogy that was supposed to come out back around 09, I think. It was called 1Anunnaki; clearly about the Annunaki "deities" of the ancient civilizations of Babylon, Mesopotamia, etc. Jon Gress was the creator of this and it was in production for a while then got shut down by TPTB. Must've been too redpilled. I was so enthralled with this when I was younger. Especially hearing that it just got shut down mid production. They had a pretty cool flash website and everything. Does anyone remember this shit?

There are some videos on YouTube you can find of interviews with the producer Jon Gress.
>>
>>18401116

ALL BE IT UNDER THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE OF THE CREATOR AND COLLABORATORS CO CREATORS OF A PROCREATIVE CREATION ALL UNFOLD WITHIN
>>
>>18401116
>>18401135
It's an okay post but wtf is that Name? Gay af
>>
>>18399817
The akashic records are something made up by Earth people in an attempt to explain reality. I hope that is sufficient explanation.
>>
>>18398499
I repeat my self. Literally Who?

Irrelevant fucks.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.