[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange YT channel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (234).png (50KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (234).png
50KB, 1366x768px
I have no clue what this is, an acquaintance of mine sent it to me, by the way it sounded they made up the story about finding it, but it is definitely not theirs. It is really strange. Pic from video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bg0Ahq2U6U
>>
shooting at aliums? missiles?
>>
At first I thought it was some kind of firework. But I looked up and I can't seem to find any like this, or any that make that sound. And if you listen to the peoples reactions it sounds like a very different story.
>>
What is he saying at the end there's no fukin ants here?
>>
Ah, maybe he is saying "no fukin anti air". I see there is some tank like structure. And the things in the air look kind of like tracer bullets or something.
>>
However in their other video it seems they are expecting this and enjoy watching it. I have no clue.
>>
That's a set of antiair/antimissile/ground-to-air defense weaponry just fired with tracers/incendiaries or combo bullets (tracer with an incendiary payload). Most likely a training section gone wrong with the flare at the beginning to fly to the wrong place.
>>
>>18395975
Also, to reply to my own comment: The sound at the beginning of the video is an air attack siren. The sounds from other video saying "incoming etc." sounds like a radar system locking onto an incoming missile/bogey heading towards the radar base, so they know the antiair weaponry will be activated = they know to expect it. The vid linked to this thread most likely was just that the radar system was turned off = they didn't expect the antiair weaponry to fire.
>>
Alright, answers, sweet.
>>
>>18395975
>>18395981
And to yet clear things up, the specific antiair weaponry used in that video is Phalanx CIWS/Close-in Weapons System as seen in this video which was reuploaded to the "GLARING LINES" channel about a year later from it's original publishing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsVUISS8oHs
>>
Gosh you got to love the internet, answers in seconds.
>>
>>18395992
Eh, simple weapon/antiair/military weaponry knowledge. It's kinda easy to see those things when you've watched hours and hours of those things being fired hahaha!
>>
Bump. Any other videos you want debunked or find a reason or answer for?
>>
File: 695276200.jpg (150KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
695276200.jpg
150KB, 1000x670px
>>
>>18396011
Not really. Didn't expect such detailed reply on here.
>>
>>18396020
Eh, just kinda bored so decided to answer thoroughly to this "creepy vid" thing hahah!
>>
>>18396018
yup, this with added sounds
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.