[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E.A Koetting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: The living meme.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
The living meme.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
What does /x/ think of this guy?
>>
>>18395781
He's exaggerating ordinary magick to get money
>>
The content isn't all bad, but his marketing tactics are Finbarr-tier.
>>
File: anthology of sorcery.jpg (85KB, 729x960px) Image search: [Google]
anthology of sorcery.jpg
85KB, 729x960px
He gave me an image as weird as this. I'd say he can basically stick around.
>>
>>18395781

He's the Tucker Max of 2Edgy4U pleb level magic stealing money from suckers.
>>
File: r_of_the_archangels_download[1].png (336KB, 432x544px) Image search: [Google]
r_of_the_archangels_download[1].png
336KB, 432x544px
Raping archangels is bad, m'kay?
>>
I used to do coke with the guy back when he was Matthew. Typical egocentric young cokehead at the time. Got half his ideas and paths of occult study from me in strip club bathrooms at 1:30 am. Nowadays he just kinda comes off as the magical version of those "29.99 a month book clubs" you see during daytime TV. Appealing the lazy and stupid. I've spent money on a total of one of his books. Enjoyed his style (he's much more well spoken now than when I knew him) but found the information to be lackluster as fuck.
>>
Dudebro of sorcerers
Pisses off youtube occultists that wish they looked like him
Never acknowledge critics ever, which annoys them more
Accidentally an entire meth and didn't die

I like him, but then again I'm also a massive troll
>>
>>18396166
>Never acknowledge critics ever, which annoys them more
Wtf I like him now.
>>
File: koetting.jpg (105KB, 960x849px) Image search: [Google]
koetting.jpg
105KB, 960x849px
>>
File: 1480626089083.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1480626089083.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>18396166
Yeah didnt he get busted with a meth lab? Lol
>>
He's the Night Man. Enemy of the Day Man.

Gods...I hate It's Always Sunny, but every time I see this guy I think of the only episode I enjoyed. Thanks E.A Koetting!

In all seriousness, the guy is making money (probably not a lot of money. But he makes money.) doing something he obviously enjoys. Real magic or not, he is successful with it. But I personally don't have any use for his brand of bullshit. I don't into ceremonial stuff.
>>
>>18396498
Not a meth lab, just possession of meth. And cocaine. And weed. And illegal firearms.
>>
>>18396513
>illegal firearms

Illegal as in "I live in Commiefornia, so any gun in my car is illegal." or illegal as in "I bought a SAW from some guy out of the trunk of his Yugo."
>>
>>18396519
It was in Utah. Not sure what's considered what over there.
>>
>>18396513
>Not a meth lab, just possession of meth. And cocaine. And weed. And illegal firearms.
Guy knows how to party.
>>
>>18396528
Oh. Yeah. He probably bought an MG out of a Mormon's trunk. Utah is not really "anti-gun". So getting arrested for illegal weapons there is pretty hard.
>>
>>18396537
He bought from an undercover cop, no less. He's been banned from having a firearm because of this.
>>
Stop asking about this cock sucking faggot.
>>
>>18396537
Ohhh i see what happened.

They double whammy'd him.

They charged him with a felony drug possession first, which made it illegal for him to have guns at all. So then he got weapons charges. I actually don't think the guns he had were illegal at all. He was just packing while carrying drugs.

Retard.
>>
>>18396519
Illegal as in "restricted possessor of a firearm".
I assume that means he has a previous criminal record which restricts him from owning a gun.
http://www.thespectrum.com/story/news/local/2014/11/18/task-force-arrests-roommates-drug-charges/19248063/

>>18396539
beat me to it
>>
>>18396539
>>18396539
I mean...he's obviously not smart. So why would anyone seek advice on magic from him?
>>
>>18396537
>>18396539
To clarify, he didn't get popped because his gun was illegal. At all. He got popped because he's unable to own due being restricted and possessing anyway.
>>
>>18396542
Yeah. I am thinking they just used the guns to cuck him harder.
>>
>>18395781
>What does /x/ think of this guy?
He seems to think spamming his name & face on /x/ is a good idea.
>>
>>18396547
You have no idea how many Thelemafags I see defending this asshat.

>>18396542
I'm trying to find the details on the old charge. PRETTY certain he bought from an undercover illegally and got slapped on the restriction list.
>>
Also! Off the subject here but, for any druggies here who also love our 2nd amendment here in the U.S.

Don't carry guns and drugs at once. If you get caught it makes you look like a dealer. Even if i is obvious that you are not, gun+baggie of any drug, in court, looks like you being a dealer to any regular jury.

>the more you know...
>>
>>18396553
Well. No offense but most thelmafags are fucking 'tarded.

Not saying YOU are. But you have to admit, Thelma attracts idiots who think it is something that it is not, which Knotting sort of uses to get his point across. Really good business move. But you know, bad spiritual one. As in, bad for actual serious thelmites trying to actually look serious.
>>
>>18396553
http://www.utahsright.com/charges.php?first=matthew+&last=lawrence+&search=1
>>
>>18396563
I've been using drugs for like 16 years and have never once been popped, and I ain't exactly careful.

CERTAINLY FORCES ONE TO PONDER
>>
>>18396575
>I've been using drugs for like 16 years and have never once been popped, and I ain't exactly careful.

Probably because you look like Peter Dinklage and Jason Bateman had a baby, and not like druggie Matt Damon.
>>
>>18396549
Did he go full Columbine while mopping toilets?
>>
>>18396547
>he's obviously not smart
Dude, you don't even know the difference between Hindu gods. Fucking idiot.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.