[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These used to be trees, right? I keep seeing threads on /b/ and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: WAKE_UP.jpg (738KB, 1752x2274px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE_UP.jpg
738KB, 1752x2274px
These used to be trees, right? I keep seeing threads on /b/ and /pol/ about the "tree pill" and wanted to get input from here.
>>
>>18395746
wood can petrify, but nowhere near to the extent that these guys are putting forward.
>>
>>18395746
nope not trees
nothing to see here
>>
fucking Dark Souls man.
>>
>>18395746
>/pol/
>/b/

Besides /x/ quite possibly the most retarded places on the internet and you want to know if its true? are you a fucking neanderthal?
>>
DaS2 has best lore.
>>
Might as well pick up a piece of gravel and assume that it was once a planet and that planets were smaller.

There's literally no facts in this idea, it doesn't even deserve to be called a hypothesis.
>>
>>18395746

Have we seriously become this retarded? Has /x/ honestly sunk this low?

This isn't even catering to the lowest common denominator - this is adding another decimal to it.

Entirely serious and heavily rustled when I say this OP - shame on you.
>>
>>18395849
it's either trolling or ironic.

it can't be something people believe because it is literally retarded.

maybe some people see shadows everywhere but this is extreme if it is a real belief. but i originally thought the flat earth shit was just bait...now i cant even fucking tell
>>
>>18395746
No, they're just rocks. C'mon
>>
>>18395920
>rocks
Jesus christ Marie, they're minerals!
>>
>>18395920
We use to ride those babies for miles...
>>
>>18395920
Same like there is absolutely nothing in the depths of oceans no one ever discovered?
>>
>>18395853
>>18395849
>>18395827
>>18395792

Why are you surprised? People here seriously believe that the Earth is flat...
>>
>>18396146
Because it's fun to vainly argue with a brick wall, duh.
>>
>>18395746
Geology Major here. Those are not trees. Those are buttes and volcanic necks. Basically for the buttes, the top layer is some weather resistant sed rock that has held up over the years while around it (limestone or shale) eroded away rapidly. As for the volcanic necks, basically a bunch of magma gets trapped and solidifies in the neck of the volcano. The outer shell of the volcano erodes away and all that is left is the weather resistant core. Ancient super trees would be more cool, but it's just not the case.
>>
>>18396309
Please stop your education immidiatly and watch this movie:

There are no forests on earth

Youtube fucked it totally up by removing the original and replacing it with the english voiceover or flat earth alternatives.

I can't find the original myself. It's a Russian accent and needs subtitles enabled to be able to finish it.

Those are trees because of the geometry of life patterns found. (Hexagram)

It's a real eyeopener.
>>
>>18396385
Can you post the link to the one you have?
>>
>>18396385
No it's not lol. You guys are like little kids looking at broccoli and thinking they're trees.
>>
>>18395792

It's intriguing. They really look just like tree stumps. Who's to say that the ancient earth's atmosphere wasn't capable of feats of nature such as giant trees?
>>
>>18396592
Science. That's who my little dum dum.
>>
>>18396592
>they look just like tree stumps

Not really, no.

>whose to say earth's atmosphere wasn't capable of giant trees

Physics, in particular, gravity.
>>
>>18396385
>There are no forests on earth
This is where it already lost me
>>
>>18396958
Yet we had big ass mushroms, lizards and mosqitos "few" years ago.
>>
>>18397129
And all of them not going against science.
And none of them the size of mountains.
>>
>>18397129
And none of them were unexplainable in regards to physics.

On the other hand, even the trees we have right now were a bit baffling for a long time
>>
>>18395929
>>18395929
underrated post
>>
>>18395746
>These used to be trees, right?
No, you're retarded for even considering it. Threads on /b/ are shitpost gallore, threads on /pol/ about such stuff no one takes seriously (as they're shitpost gallore).

Only the most stupid and gullible people get baited by it. Cue you, OP.
>>
>>18397129

All of which were supported by the laws of physics, gravity, everything.

We did not have ants the size of houses because physics wouldn't allow their piddly little legs to support that size. There's a reason the ocean supports so many enormous creatures compared to the sizes of creatures on land, and that's because physics supports it. And so it happens.

When physics does not support something, then surprise - it doesn't happen. For example, trees with stumps a mile across.
>>
>>18395746
>they used to be something because of vague shape, right?

I can shit out a turd and shape it into chocolate bar if you promise to eat it like one. Because, you know, it will vaguely look like chocolate bar so it had to be one.

Fun fact, it possibly was one to a miniscule percent. Because I sometimes eat chocolate bars so some of their matter probably went into my turds at some point.
>>
>>18396385
>geometry of life
>hexagons

Hexagons aren't the geometry of life, anon. It's just regular geometry.
>>
>>18397512
the tree of life is literally depicted as 2 hexagons over-lapping creating 1 extended hexagon...
>>
>>18396385
1:37 into the movie

"we will make your perception of forests change 360 degrees"

lmfao, how am I supposed to take this seriously?
>>
>>18397530
>What is symbolism?
>>
>>18397570
>calls hexagon 'regular geometry'
>calls hexagon shape symbolic
>>
>>18397734
yes? what is wrong with that?
>>
>>18395746
rocks are trees is this what has become
>>
>>18397559
do a 360 and walk away
>>
>no mention of Yggdrasil

lmao /x/ sux now
>>
>>18397734

Er ok, so you don't believe that a pyramid can be both a shape and a representation? How about a pentagram - either a symbol or a shape but can't be both...?
>>
>>18396385

>Please stop your education immidiatly

Anon, of all the times to misspell a word...
>>
>>18397530
>tree of life
that's not a literal tree, you helmet wearing window licker
>>
File: 1480924555031.jpg (67KB, 696x405px) Image search: [Google]
1480924555031.jpg
67KB, 696x405px
You telling me this isn't a tree?
>>
>>18396574
underrated post
>>
>>18398876
kek
>>
>>18398949
>looks like a tree
>can't possibly be anything else
>i am retarded
>>
>>18398963
>its a rock that looks like a tree
>is it a tree?
>no its a rock that looks like a tree
>does it look like a rock?
>no it looks like a tree
i think its a metaphor...
>>
>>18395746

those are fuckings you dumb cunts
>>
File: 1474008813572.png (758KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474008813572.png
758KB, 960x640px
for I see that you have my photo's cool here's presence in English film, unfortunately, the owner of the channel believes in the Illuminati propaganda flat lands; /
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wFm4rZbNhw
>>
DEY

WUZ

TREEZ

Wonder what you know who has to say using you know what.
>>
Obviously this is a crock of shit.

To the people comparing log stumps and these rocks, note the trees you're using to draw the similarity have been cut down. Were these monumental ancient trees also cut down? If not, the similarity fails to prove real. If you're saying that is the case, how the fuck did they get cut down, to what purpose, and what happened to the gargantuan remains?

This is so fucking ill thought out it hurts. It's stupid at every level.
>>
>>18395746
wouldn't there be more of them...
>>
File: THESE_ARE_TREES.jpg (51KB, 628x294px) Image search: [Google]
THESE_ARE_TREES.jpg
51KB, 628x294px
Proof
>>
File: OPEN_YOUR_EYES.jpg (60KB, 387x585px) Image search: [Google]
OPEN_YOUR_EYES.jpg
60KB, 387x585px
Have you taken the treepill yet?
>>
File: SEE_REALITY.jpg (36KB, 632x288px) Image search: [Google]
SEE_REALITY.jpg
36KB, 632x288px
It's difficult to see reality for the first time, but I promise it gets easier. See it NOW!
>>
File: Autuana_Tepuy.jpg (91KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Autuana_Tepuy.jpg
91KB, 960x540px
>>
>>18398949
No, that's a petrified tree, you're right.

If you look close, you'll notice it's the size of a modern tree.

Also it's a fossil, not a lava rock.
>>
>>18397530
If you're referring to the Kabbalah, that's not geometry, that's numerology and mysticism.
>>
>>18395746
/x/ stomped this one right away. Scientifically impossible, to petrify these sights I believe.
>>
So if something is shaped like a duck, it's a duck. Even if it's made out of cheese. Logic is not strong here.
>>
You realize /pol/ regularly puts ridiculous stuff out there just for the lulz, right? Supposedly in the spirit of the long lost /b/.
>>
>>18399666
>we're only pretending to be retarded.

Yeah, no, /pol/ really is retarded. And this came straight from the true believers in the FE movement.
>>
>>18399329
Wtf, I get it. The universe is infinitely small in scale, the more you "zoom in" , the more layers of reality you find. I'm pretty sure there are miniature humans that are much smaller than microbes/bacteria. Those "tiny humans" and all other forms of "tiny" fauna/flora then in their selves contain even smaller cells/bacteria etc.

The reason why we are able to see certain ginormous petrified trees is because those trees were morphed "out of scale" because of the genetic/scientific research we're doing on everything.
we're throwing the infinite universes within everything into disarray.
The most important piece of evidence are those elephant/tree people that are covered in weird growths, which also can look like tree bark!!!!
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.