[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy Grail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Just finished reading The Davinci Code. How accurate is it? More precisely how accurate is the Mary Magdalene royal bloodline theory. Is the Holy Grail really Mary Magdalene herself, proof of the royal bloodline, or an object such as a cup that many believe.

General Holy Grail/Mary Magdalene thread
>>
Also has there ever been any findings of hidden clues that might link to a "holy grail"
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>
>>18395279
Let me put it like this, of all the shit that you can find about the grail, you went for the lore a single person created and patented and thought it accurate?

Congratulations, now go read the silmarillion and wonder about our valar overlords.
>>
>>18395279
it's fiction, and not very accurate. it isn't meant to be. it's a fantastic story based upon elements of reality.

there are books written about the accuracy and validity of the ideas set forth in the davinci code. used to have one, but lost it or i would recommend it to you.
>>
It was well told that the Holy Grail is not a vessel. Who even said it is?
>>
File: maria1.jpg (157KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
maria1.jpg
157KB, 650x650px
>>18395279
>How accurate is it?
It's fiction.
>More precisely how accurate is the Mary Magdalene royal bloodline theory?
There is a lot of legends regarding it, but so far nobody has found any real proof on it.
DNA from an early member of Merovingians bloodline has disproved any connection with early middle easterns.
The only thing worth investigating, in opinion, is whatever the fuck Sauniere found on Rennes le Chateau that suddenly made him so rich and obsesed with Mary Magdalene.

Pic kinda related. Is believed to be Mary's head.
>>
>>18395279

>just finished DaVinci code
>2016

Read something with something that requires some intelligence please
>>
Check out genesis of the grail kings by Lawrence Gardner OP.
The second book to be precise the first one is about Jesus, which I haven't read , but the second will give you some food for thought .
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.