[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: DoreLucifer.jpg (242KB, 969x1198px) Image search: [Google]
DoreLucifer.jpg
242KB, 969x1198px
Have you thought about why lucifer and the angels cannot be forgiven like mankind? Everybody has their own two cents. That they were so close to god they had no excuse. That they'll never change. I can't help but feel sorry for them, you have to know they want to go back more than anything instead of molder on earth and in hell.

Another point. is there proof of difference between fallen angel and demon?
>>
>>18395155
Seek and you will find.
>>
>>18395166
Aside from the 6 dubs

FUCKING THANKYOU CLEAR AS CRYSTA:L
>>
Humans tend to act bad because they're not sure if God is real, hence that why I think God forgives them.
Jesus did say forgive them, for they know not of what they do.
Angels on the other hand, actually know God exists, so they knowingly disobey him, hence why there's no forgiveness.
>>
>>18395155
Origen thought that the fallen angles could be redeemed
>>
File: Raynare.jpg (400KB, 1280x1407px) Image search: [Google]
Raynare.jpg
400KB, 1280x1407px
>>18395155
>is there proof of difference between fallen angel and demon?

I have been thinking about this a lot lately.

I used to always assume they were the same thing.

I could be wrong, but I believe fallen angels CAN be good, which is why they have retained some of their angelic qualities. Maybe they feel guilty about falling and are trying to make God happy again. Demons, on the other hand, are pure hate and can't/shouldn't be bothered with.
>>
>>18395155
this anon is right : >>18395166

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you don't know
>>
>>18395185
Origen?>>18395180
It makes sense, but it kinda sucks too
>>
>>18395190
Well I know a man who had visions about this. He said that he was taken up into the air by a good angel. He saw a beautiful man on a throne over the city. He thought it was jesus. Then he got closer and saw the hatred and anger carved into its face and was horrified. He said that the fallen angels act as generals over these cities and have ranks, ordering the lessees below to tempt and fight off the angels
>>
Lucifer refuses to go back to God.

That's the big picture of it all.
>>
what if lucifer is the only angel God trusts to look after the sinners and shit, like maybe God and Lucifer are still friends
>>
>>18395166

God did it on purpose for the whole free will bullshit, SHe knew Satan was jealous and shit and made his pride grow infinitely big so he could rebel, all those angels acted like crazy, they tought they had a CHANCE to defeat God and that is impossible, God did it so there were a "bad" side to tempt humans, remember, god's endgoal is that people with free will get to love him unconditionaly for real and not by fear of the law ( still fearign his power of course) and for that to happen there needed to be a bad side and a punishment and stuff, it was all on purpose.

The thing is, God has a perfect hate for estremely random crap, so in hte end, very people will actually end up with God.

God is the "bad guy" but he is also THE guy!

it is an unnwinable game unless you are one of those idiot christfags that does not likes anything but God.
>>
I've heard that Demons are disembodied spirits, hence they're ability to possess other bodies, (either from dead Nephilim or the creatures that Lucifer ruled over when he was given the Earth to rule over (see the gap theory)). And angels, fallen or not, have bodies.

And I personally believe that fallen angels can'trecieve forgiveness because they did not have a tempter, whereas in Eden man was tempted be Lucifer to sin.
>>
The actual cause of the 'fall'

Dude, Michael, "who is like God?"

Is

he tripped

on a star

and fell

cracked skull

leaked like egg yolk

rain came

fermented in yolk

mushrooms grew

parsed upper and below

pulled up and down

a mirror - is that you?

Reversed.

Who is in that mirror?

God see himself? that all and nothing

Couldn't be

Michael

Who is like God
>>
>>18396536
Forgot to take your meds today?
>>
>>18396536
Seriously can't you type in one paragraph and without riddles or you actually mentally ill?
>>
> But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and brother who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that his was the first and greatest need, he being among sinners the supremest?
>>
>>18398849
okay mark twain
>>
>>18397887
>>18397932

The problem lays in arrogance. If we do not understand, we try to stand taller. Aye, the shadows of mind stretch taller as the sun sets and darkness reclines - It is then when the robbers and thieves move best undetected - when dawn breaks, they are seen for small figurines.

Aye the sweetest of fruit is protected by bitter rind. You chew peel and moan at the fruit. I peel the fruit and extract it's sweetness. In fact I am the candle casting light.
>>
>>18395155
>Another point. is there proof of difference between fallen angel and demon?
And one more point. Is there proof of angels or demons?
>>
>>18401510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QerfOOlTA3U
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.