[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was W.D. Fard Muhammad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 200px-Wallace_Fard_Muhammad.jpg (10KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Wallace_Fard_Muhammad.jpg
10KB, 200x220px
Alot of speculation has been done on W.D. Fard's identity with no wholly solid answer being established, even with the American government's best intelligence resources on it. He showed up, claimed to be a Mulatto Messiah and then disappeared without a trace in 1934.

"He arrived in Detroit in 1930 with an obscure background and several aliases, and taught a distinctive form of Islam to members of the city's African-American population. He disappeared in 1934."

"Although the prophet lived in Detroit from July 4, 1930 until June 30, 1934, virtually nothing is known about him, save that he "came from the East" and that he "called" the Negroes of North America to enter the Nation of Islam. His very name is uncertain. He was known usually as Mr. Wali Farrad or Mr. W. D. Fard, though he used also the following names: Professor Ford, Mr. Farrad Mohammed, Mr. F. Mohammed Ali. One of the few survivors who heard his first addresses states that he himself said: "My name is W.D. Fard and I came from the Holy City of Mecca. More about myself I will not tell you yet, for the time has not yet come. I am your brother. You have not yet seen me in my royal robes." Legends soon sprang up about this mysterious personality ..."

Who or what, was W.D. Fard Muhammad?
>>
File: snapshot20110427014207.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20110427014207.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
He's been alleged to possibly be a prominent actor Actor, a restaurant owner and even possibly a Nazi spy who worked for Hitler.

"On August 15, 1959, the FBI sent a story to the Chicago New Crusader newspaper, stating that Fard was a "Turkish-born Nazi agent who worked for Hitler in World War II."According to the story from the FBI, Fard was a "Muslim from Turkey who had come to the United States in the early 1900s."

And few confirmed images of the man actually exist. Even Malcolm X who later left the teachings of the Nation of Islam maintained that he saw him in his jail cell one night, before he had ever seen a picture of the man.
>>
>>18395017
he may have been Afghani, according to some FBI research in the 1950s.

I think it's likely Elijah Muhammed had him killed so Elijah could take over the nation of islam organization he had built up.
>>
>>18395017
He was, like most cult leaders and founders, a conman. All that nonsense you see on other boards, mainly /pol/, about shit like "We Wuz Kangz" and "white people were created in a laboratory on the island of Patmos by big head Jakub, to forever cause sadness and strife for the tribe of Shabazz"? This is the guy behind that nonsense.

That's why he was so hard to find, why we don't know much about him. He was running a long con, maybe got in over his head, and left, leaving behind nothing but questions and brainwashed fools.. Before the information age, guys like this were a lot more common. Cult founders, snake oil salesmen, carpet baggers, drifters. It's no big mystery, people just want it to be.
>>
>>18395177
interesting theory. I wonder if he made off with their money?
>>
>>18395017
I read he was a kiwi from New Zealand

His identity makes no sense when his political views don't match his background
>>
>>18395017
I remember reading somewhere a detailed account (maybe wiki idk) that he was apparently
an afghan immigrant who was arrested for doing scams and fraud in USA and all the NOI was just another big scam. IIRC he escaped or after released he commited another fraud and disappeared (maybe he returned to Afghanistan or moved to bumfuck nowhere in the states)

The fucker didn't consider the consecuences of this shit
>>
>>18395017
Likely a white guy who had become taken by Arab-mania (as a specific form of orientalism), like HP Lovecraft, who temporarily adopted Abdul Alhazred as a pseudonym, or Churchill in the days of his youth.
>>
>>18395177
Way deeper than that man
>>
File: IMG_3356.jpg (77KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3356.jpg
77KB, 413x395px
How about this:
>Nobody fucking knows.
>Nobody will.
>Respek the mystery
These negroids are not even real Muslims
>>
>>18395041
>be Hitler
>see imminent defeat
>send spy to USA
>instruct him to brainwash and subvert niggers to further chaos in american society
>disappear
>fast forward today
>missionaccomplished.mp3

Sounds plausible
>>
>>18400500
>>18395041
Since when did hitler get to be down with any person of color. Theory invalid.
>>
>>18395041
Is there any proof that's him in the left pic?

Also, he looks like a light-skinned poo-in-loo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.