[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you find /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>
Goggles?
>>
i cliked it and then it ppears
>>
Google
>>
I wonder sometimes myself, sadly I cannot recall.
>>
File: 1479740029063.jpg (311KB, 779x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1479740029063.jpg
311KB, 779x1024px
>>18394673
>/x/ finds you
>>
File: image_1.png (155KB, 587x427px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
155KB, 587x427px
I was told this was a fun place that told spooky stories.
I was lied to.
>>
this is a first board i found. didn't even heard 4chan before, for a year i browsed only /x/ because when i tried other boards (b or a i don't remember) it was too weird for me and i didn't understand most things so o just atuck with browsing only /x/, after a year i got interestes in other boards and started browsing some blue boards, and than finally went to others too. i actually don't remember how i found /x/ tho, i think it would be some creepypasta that led me here
>>
>>18396719
sorry for typos fuck phone
>>
>>18394673
Was a long time /b/tard that started to branch out. First to /g/, then /wpg/, now /x/. Haven't been on /b/ in years
>>
I heard about 4chan through anonymous and started to browse /x/ .
>>
File: 1476297617874.jpg (96KB, 496x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476297617874.jpg
96KB, 496x375px
I'm pretty sure I was involved in a /b/ raid on the place. But I preferred the atmosphere here and never left.
>>
I was looking at green text stories on Ifunny and I saw a really good story from /x/ so I checked it out
>>
I see that ufos has failed to get our intention. They are just not that interesting anymore, if we ask people in general. We weren't that ready to make contact with them in few decades ago, and I see that we have moved on. Perhaps we will never make an open contact. I would love to make a contact, but people in general has forget them as a "real" thing. What if Ufos will become a legend in books we write, and some day someone read them as bible?
>>
After years of reading paranormal encounter stories on ask. com I visited 4chan after seeing a funny greentext story. On the site's main page I saw
>Paranormal
and click it.
>>
>>18394673
So I had known 4chan for a while, been on /b/ a couple times, because how many people are there whose first board wasn't /b/, right?

One day I decided to look thoroughly at the list of the boards. To find something less fucked up. And because I've always been interested in paranormal, etc., etc.

Been here about 4 years now.

What other boards do you visit, guys?
>>
posted on /mu/ because of last.fm jazz groups

hopped over one day
>>
came to /b/ from ebaums years ago.
lucifer came to me in a dmt trip
astral projected shortly after that
came to /x/ to find answers
been here little over a year
>>
File: creepyghostproof.gif (538KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
creepyghostproof.gif
538KB, 267x199px
... I can't recall. It just appeared in my internet history one day.
>>
This was actually the first 4chan Board i found. I found it via a video about Creepy 4chan Posts on youtube.
>>
Im an oldfag of oldfags. came here back in college. to 4chan that is. this must have been 04 or 05. I dont even know that /x/ was around then. back then a lot of spooky shit got posted to /b/ and i ate it up. /b/ is such a cesspool i ended up here. i also hang out on /out/ a lot.
>>
was on a creepy pasta thread on /b/ when i first joined back in 2010, and they stopped having them so i came here, and was thoroughly disappointed, this place is shit.
>>
>>18399048
>>18399068
I left 4chan during the summerfag boxxy wars of 09'. /b/ aint the power house it used to be anymore. now its just a bunch of useless kids. sad times eh?
>>
>>18394673
/Pol sent me here
>>
>>18399086
what like as a liason?
>>
I went on 4chan for the first time and looked at all the boards.
>>
I'm only here so I don't get fined
>>
Well I used to come here back when it was photography, then we changed board topics, moved it to /p/ and that left us with server space. So a bunch of us voted since "lol x iz liek xfiles hurrrr" and I to be entirely fair, we all saw this coming back then. /x/ is exactly what we all anticipated happening and now I feel like the last of an era just watching what happens next...
>>
File: b93.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>18399086
>>
>>18399086
>can't even write the board name

Nice false flag attempt reddit the record.
>>
>>18396719
>this is a first board i found.
same

was looking for ufo stuff
>>
Found it just by looking around the board list. Been using 4chan for about seven or eight years now but only have been lurking around /x/ for a year or so. I just skim though since about 80% (conservative estimate) of the threads are shit and/or roleplaying 12 year olds.
>>
It was my first assignment as a paid disinfo agent
>>
I was browsing /b/ and then suddenly the order of boards in the top and bottom was reversed so that /x/ was in the place /b/ usually appears. I think a lot of other users also accidentally clicked /x/ instead of /b/ at the time.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.