[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't live near cow country Is cattle mutilation an actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: cattle mutilation.jpg (207KB, 900x747px) Image search: [Google]
cattle mutilation.jpg
207KB, 900x747px
I don't live near cow country

Is cattle mutilation an actual thing or is it just larping edgelords
>>
>>18394361
Real thing
>>
>>18394361
Country boy here, that shit is real.
>>
>>18394361
Are you an idiot
>>
>>18394384
>>18394389

Ok so aware me on it please?
>>
>>18394361
Real, it's happening something similar to an Australian anon.

>>18392901
>>
That's been happening since pre world war 2. My family has had cattle in Wisconsin for a while and there have been like 10-12 cattle mutilations since our family settled there. Meaning precise cut marks and such.
>>
File: cattlemuteye.jpg (30KB, 360x253px) Image search: [Google]
cattlemuteye.jpg
30KB, 360x253px
Very real
>>
File: mute3.jpg (22KB, 592x406px) Image search: [Google]
mute3.jpg
22KB, 592x406px
Humans too
>>
File: cattlem2.jpg (11KB, 209x212px) Image search: [Google]
cattlem2.jpg
11KB, 209x212px
Look up a book called "Stalking the heard", very informative
>>
>>18394361
i.ve heard nothing about it, and i live around 4-5 farms, and run a few cattle on my property myself sometimes. never had problems with mutilations not have i legitimately heard or seen anything that makes me think it may be. now news, no neighbors loosing cattle. so as far as im concerned im the scariest thing to the cattle in the bushes at night
>>
>>18394428
Weird.

Old school Bill Cooper explanation was radiation weapons, tested near farms and people, therefore all evidence had to be removed in secret, there's a detailed report on black helicopters spotted near the cases, and the parts removed are soft tissue that could be affected by radiation.

All weird stuff.
>>
>>18394361
the cases where their organs are gone and completely bone dry with no mess are really eyebrow raising. i definitely think it's a real phenomenon.
>>
>>18394361
I live deep in the countryside, have been surrounded by cattle farms all my life, grew up with farmers, and never heard anything like this
>>
>>18394391
It's a fair question--primarily due to things like:

>>18394541
>>18394666

That being said, I'm fairly certain it's real, just that people don't really seem to get that the scale of events is probably somewhere near 1-250,000 cattle, and probably not even that high.
>>
>>18394783
And to clarify, there is at least one theory that claims most of them could be completely natural causes due to the way cattle split open when they die in certain ways. Of course the supporters of this theory also swear that all the rest are humans doing it for pranks or cults--without any evidence of course--so who knows.
>>
>The hypothesis that natural phenomena account for most mutilation characteristics has been validated by a number of experiments, including one cited by long-time scientific skeptic Robert T. Carroll, conducted by Washington County (Arkansas) Sheriff's Department. In the experiment, the body of a recently deceased cow was left in a field and observed for 48 hours. During the 48 hours, postmortem bloating was reported to have caused incision-like tears in the cow's skin that matched the "surgical" cuts reported on mutilated cows, while the action of blowflies and maggots reportedly matched the soft tissue damage observed on mutilated cows.
>>
>>18395170
I mean yeah. What else? aliens? govt experiments? sheeeiiiit
>>
>>18395170
>owns cattle

Yeah, basically the way the digestive system of a cow works is a giant fermentation system. When a cow dies and lays out in the sun for a day or so, the fermentation in the rumen keeps going on until gas buildup reaches a point where it will rupture. This can vary in time from a day (in the height of summer) to never (in the depths of a cold winter, which usually results in a type of semi mummification of the corpse).

When they rupture, it's not something you want to be anywhere around. Trust me on that one, anons. From what I've seen of the "mutilation" pics floating around the interwebs, they're pretty much always a dead cow rupturing its rumen from heat and decomposition. It's always a gory, stench filled mess.
>>
>>18394361
I live in banana republic. Shit is real....we found one and we called a german vet that lived nearby(retired). And told us that not even him with the best equipment would've been able to make so accuarte and clean cuts....also where did the blood go???....really fucking weird...we find bones poorly cut all the time(thieves stealing cattle for the meat) and is not the same shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.