[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: mkultra-8.jpg (94KB, 856x619px) Image search: [Google]
mkultra-8.jpg
94KB, 856x619px
I am calling it now

After Donald Trump's presidency

there is going to be a Democrat president

this president is going to violate the 2nd amendment

America will ban all firearms, and the people will not like this

A large group of people will join together in an attempt to overthrow the gov't by force

When this happens thousands will wake up the next morning with no knowledge of who they are or who they once were, but they will have incredible knowledge in operating behind enemy lines

A rebellion will quickly be suppressed because these sleeper agents will kill all of the leaders of these militias

Every militia are infested with these sleeper agents

These agents could be anyone, and they will kill with absolutely no remorse. Not a care in the world.

You will never know who these people are they won't know who they are.

All we know is that they will kill among us, and we won't even know

This is what the CIA has been doing for the past 50 years

The gov't will shift quickly into a dictatorship, but will will truly be an oligarchy.

This is when the world will burn.

There is nothing we can do, this is a plan that has been in the works longer than you've been in existence. A whole lifetime would not be enough to break this plan.

We are already being softened, small hits. Gov't is just there to slowly break us down so we have little to no rights when this happens.

Trump may or may not have been an honorable man in the election, but believe me hes conditioned and well informed that he is no more than a pawn in this perfectly planned move that the Elites will soon make. This isn't even going to go down in history because every history book will be burn every historian shot and killed, and the rest of the people will be mass brainwashed.
Good luck everybody, just know that this Elite agenda will start in america with a rebellion.
>>
I know people will say "Oh why would the government want to see the world burn", but what they don't realize is that there is sick motherfuckers out there. I have been looking into things about the government and the world, and the anomalies you see are quite strange.
>>
Screencap this and remember.
>>
File: nazi-won-america.jpg (93KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
nazi-won-america.jpg
93KB, 552x552px
>>18394270
Yes how do these people think about serial Killers. Do they try and reason with their motives? Of course not, because they know they are insane, and just want to kill. The gov't is the same way, they have no reason, nor do they need one. They just want to be in control, they want to kill any that oppose. They want to know the darkest secrets of the universe, they want to invite devils and beats into our world. You think aliens exist? Well guess what the gov't doesn't because they know there aren't any green men, there are just fallen angels and their offspring. This is where they get their power on earth.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18394313
www.reddit.com
>>
>>18394325
eat a bag of dicks. this shit doesnt belong on /x/ you paranoid fascist faggot
>>
>>18394329
>eat a bag of dicks. this shit doesn't belong on /x/
and this shit belongs on reddit, so you can fuck off now bye
>>
>>18394258
Have you seen this in a vision? Is there any known way to combat the mass brainwashing?
>>
>>18394258
His name is Barack Hussein Obama.
>>
oligarchies already rule the world, including the US
>>
>>18394258
>Democrats just want to take all guns away!
Stopped there
>>
>>18394358
There is no way to know who's brain washed. Its already been done. If you know how to tap into your subconscious sure, but if you know that you're probably CIA anyways.
>>
File: 1474678649056.jpg (155KB, 625x419px) Image search: [Google]
1474678649056.jpg
155KB, 625x419px
>>18394474
why, do you think that democrats don't?
If so you are truly retarded because every democrat I've ever heard or seen talk about that matter thinks gun should be banned. And they will ban guns nothing republicans can do.
And people will rebel, probably not a whole hell of a lot, but a significant amount. Some of the biggest militias right now in america are around 60,000 people
>>
>>18394510
>so you are truly retarded because every democrat I've ever heard or seen talk about that matter thinks gun should be banned.
I'm not a democrat, but every one I've talked to or heard doesn't want to outright ban them, but they support decisions for gun control so guns are in the right hands of citizens and not the wrong.
A lot of Republicans I've met have this weird misconception that gun control means that all of their guns will vanish into thin air. That anytime someone talks about making it difficult for school shooters, those with disabilities that don't use the weapon correctly, domestic abuses etc, for those people to get a gun and looking for the safety of victims of those crimes, they think not about those victims, but selfishly that their guns are going to be taken. Why are you afraid to lose your gun if your record is clear and you're not at risk?
>>
>>18394258

This happened in what is referred to as the "Hillary Timeline" - where she won the 2016 election and prior to her passing, established the North American Union which under Kaine's direction took precedence over the US constitution, sparking a civil war that ignited the rest of the world with it.

This is why we went back in time and created the Trump Timeline, to avoid this scenario.
>>
UKfag here, would be taking away the 2nd amendment be such a loss?
>>
>>18394258
Mk ultra was defunct years ago and replaced with project blue beam. You're a generation behind.
>>
>>18394531
Ad hominem, strawman
>>
>>18394747
Because of the fact that it would in no way take guns put of the hands of criminals and would cripple the peoples ability to defend themselves. Sheep have no claws. Remember that.
>>
>>18394510
Hi nice to meet you!

Now you've met a democrat who doesn't want to ban guns. My dad and my wife as well.
>>
>>18394510
>>18394531
>>18394823
Hello, democrat here. Cannot wait for trump to normalize relations with russia so I can purchase a new Vespa AK-47.

Ad-hominem is an appeal to someone's emotions or interests instead of their intellect, or an attack on their character. I dont think you have the right to cry ad-hominem when you call someone retarded for not sharing a view of yours. Also, a strawman is where you use a fabricated person, object, or matter as a valid case for contention. This can also happens in return to someone's argument, where the original point is intentionally misrepresented and then attacked as if it were the point being made originally. Although his counter to your assertion was flimsy as it was based on anecdotal evidence, the assertion that you made was downright feeble as it is entirely self serving to believe that every ideological opponent of yours believes the exact same thing.

Finally, I have long time, conservative friends that still own fully automatic rifles that were grandfathered in 1982. Just because tighter restrictions get passed regarding guns does not mean that the very next day the government will be on your doorstep to forcefully collect them.

Educate yourself and dump the reactionary mindset in the dust where it belongs. Go outside and actually talk to people who think differently instead of swallowing propaganda about them that makes you fearful and untrusting.

And research logical fallacies. You will actually look more intelligent, as opposed to less so, when you correctly point them out in conversation. Don't reinforce the legion of people who are going to use intelligent words and phrases they do not understand, to avoid points being made in regards to an argument they started.
>>
File: scrimbo.png (15KB, 80x108px) Image search: [Google]
scrimbo.png
15KB, 80x108px
>America will ban all firearms

Makes complete sense to me! I mean, shutting down an entire industry is a great idea! Mass rioting? Whats the problem? We will just dot the population with thousands of "sleeper agents" that are 100% foolproof, cost effective, and not a massive potential intelligence leak.
>>
File: 1473640968514.jpg (299KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1473640968514.jpg
299KB, 1200x1600px
Funny, I thought Obama was supposed to steal all the guns.
>>
>>18394258
So what benefit would killing most citizens have to anybody?

Do you really think the federal government could operate after killing off most of its taxpaying base?

"theyre gonna take mah guns!!1" is never going to happen. Door to door confiscation is never going to happen. Most gun control advocates believe in expanded backround checks, and mag restrictions. Both of which i believe are still bullshit.

Baseless fear mongering like this post is the only way retards on the right get themselves motivated. Theres nothing more dangerous than scared stupid people...
>>
I love this "gun holders are gonna overthrow the government!" Meme. Its so stupid. Its like all the idiots that thought bitching and crying and protesting would keep trump from taking office. It doesnt matter how organized people get, they simply couldnt overpower the police force that way.
And its not like all gun owners are that stupid and crazy. Most of the people i know just use them every few months at a range. They tend to be more like collectors than anything. Just because they have a gun doesnt mean they have the guts to use it against police officers.
>>
>>18394258
people always say this

>bush will ban guns 9/11!!
>obama will ban guns hes a crook
>hillary will ban guns!!
>donald will ban guns hes the 1%
>>
>>18394258
Fuckin lame
>>
>>18394747
How funny coming from a person whose country we defeated using privately owned firearms.
>>
im just going to leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKkUG1F2JiI
>>
>>18394258
you are fucking retarded.
>>
File: september_2013.jpg (482KB, 1888x748px) Image search: [Google]
september_2013.jpg
482KB, 1888x748px
>>18394258
>>
>>18394510
I wouldn't place much faith in militia. This ain't 1890 anymore, and the government is far from helpless if you pose a threat to them (especially an armed threat). Esp with your new president elect who seems to be ready to roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty, I wouldn't be surprised if your 60,000 strong militas get squashed within a month of assembly (if they can even get their shit together for a full assembly). Remember that you belong to a government that has already replaced the work of so many soldiers with drones...
>>
>>18394258
>schizophrenia

Are republicucks seriously this deluded or is it just this one? The NRA has been telling me for years that Obama is gonna take all my guns; he'd better get a move on because he's only got like 4 weeks left to do it.
>>
>>18395638
>>18395745
>being this redpilled

Fuck off shills and insect brains.

Everything I've outlined is already happening, I'm sorry you're too brainwashed to get it. You'll grow up one day and realize who's really controlling you when your precious freedom to jack it to anime is gone.

I can't fucking believe you people.
>>
>>18394258
Don't be such a clown. If the world really was going to be taken over this way, then it would've happened already. It makes no sense that it would happen 5-10 years from now.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.