[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /x/ i need answers on what could possibly be after me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 90990.jpg (54KB, 600x952px) Image search: [Google]
90990.jpg
54KB, 600x952px
alright /x/ i need answers on what could possibly be after me. i've been hearing tapping on my bedroom window for this whole week, i've also been hearing loud footsteps pacing back & forth in front my window as well. i have no idea, as cheesy as it may sound i think it's a skinwalker, but i've never heard of them being this persistent. anyways backstory

>be me, last weekend
>me & two of my friends were just hanging out in my room at like 3:30 in the morning
>watching scary videos on youtube
>i believe we were watching a demonic possession footage
>my nose just starts randomly pouring blood
>everyone starts freaking out
>about 2 hours later, a flag that i have nailed into the wall is flung off, & landed on my friend out of no where
>this is when the tapping on the window starts
>the next night me & my friend were up at about 3:30 in the morning & we hear what sounds like someone pressing against the window with all of their force & then 30 seconds later we hear a loud bang on the top of the roof
>we hear tapping on the window ALL NIGHT LONG
>the next day we dont hear anything
>the next night while im home alone i hear "BANG BANG BANG" on my front door & when i run to see what the deal is, nothing is there.
>throughout the week the only thing i hear is tap..tap..tap on my bedroom window at night & it's only at 2:30 in the morning, every night
>this weekend two more of my friends come over & we want to go smoke some bud
>we drive through this believed to be haunted area near my house called the "haunted holler"
>we drive through there looking for a place to smoke
>while parked i look out my window in my friend's jeep & i shit you not i saw a 6'5 man in the woods & he looked to have a animal pelt of some kind around his waist, but as soon as i blink he was gone
>my friend who was driving saw it too & he gunned it out of there
>all throughout the night, we hear tap..tap..tap on my window & loud bangs on the roof.
>i'm alone today & nothing odd has happened
>>
>>18393913
op here lol, i might go out today & get some pictures of the haunted holler if there is an interest
>>
>>18393913
Setup a webcam at the window? Also you shouldn't watch possession vids because it lets them into your house
>>
>>18393950
im pretty sure i have an old phone laying around somewhere in my house. ill set it up tonight & see what the deal is. & also do you think this a demon, or a skinwalker or something else entirely?
>>
>>18393958
Doubt it's a skinwalker. Them motherfuckers is scary but can't do half the shit happening to you
>>
>>18393963
the only reason i thought it was a skinwalker was becuase of the man i saw with the animal pelt around his waist in the woods. i've never in my life heard of them being this persistent
>>
>>18393974
Demons can look like real people sometimes idfk
>>
>>18393978
good point
>>
>>18393913

Where do you live? also, does whatever this is give you a feeling like it's malevolent or evil?
>>
>>18394045
Tennessee & no, honestly not really doggo. i only get a strong feeling of dread when i hear it
>>
This may seem ridiculous, but try blaring some music and jamming out whenever this tapping or banging happens, make it to where all the lights in your house are on. I did this once when I heard something banging on my window so I blared Sabaton's "The Caroleans Prayer." at full blast on our surround sound. Whatever it was it ran off. I used this song not only because it's awesome and builds morale, but also in the later part of the song the chorus is The Lord's Prayer in Swedish.
>>
>>18394233
will try that my dude. thank you
>>
>>18393913
had this happen to me for years living in a near empty cul de sac and then with people in it and they started having the same issues, except it was my downstairs front window and occasionally my back i could have written some of that green text myself. i never really got to the bottom of it, only one way out of the cul de sac and im no slouch caught a glimpse once but really couldnt make shit out despite them being maybe at most 70 yards away turning a corner for a while i was putting it down not to a ghost but a memory ingrained in the area which is bullshit because we all know memories dont exist weird as fuck though when it happens
>>
>>18393913
It's a bird on your windowsill. It pecks to eat the mildew from the window frame and shuffles back and forth on the sill itself, the rest is you shitting your pants.

I'm not sure I'm playing /x/ correctly, sorry.
>>
>>18394362
>Be skinwalker
>Scaring this kid every night by tapping on his window.
>Start stalking him between window tappin'
>Go to his house one night to begin the tappening.
>Suddenly all his lights come on.
>myeyes.jpg.
>Some crazy ass song starts blaring.
>It's literally rattling the window.
>I hear some weird dinga durgen lanuage.
>I've clearly driven him insane.
>>
>>18394742
kek
>>
>>18394233
it might scare of the demon but your gonna end up having a fist fight with your neighbors
>>
>>18395907
Listen if you're willing to take on a demon with nothing but a power metal album, bright lights and a stereo system, I'm pretty sure you'd give two fucks what the Jones's across the street thought.
>>
>>18396514
Death by Stereo.
>>
>>18393913
>skinwalker thread
>OP posts ceremonial dancer
Every time
>>
>>18396518
NONE CAN WITHSTAND THE RIGHTEOUS FURY OF MY METAL WITHIN A 4 MILE RADIUS
>>
>>18393950
It lets them in,
In your mind.
It plants the idea of this being possible in your mind. Your bored hyperactive mind on drugs does the rest.
>>
>>18393913
>i'm alone today & nothing odd has happened
GET OUT AND FAST DO NOT COME BACK
>>
>no update for days

So OP died or was he role playing?

God I hope he died, I genuinely rather have something terrible happen then see another roleplaying thread.
>>
Well OP, if you aren't kill have you thought it might just be a spooker of a mountain man or something? If it's not a spooker I suggest getting an axe because literally nothing physical can survive without a head. If it's not a spooker or something physical, ur fuckt mang.
>>
File: dogman.jpg (235KB, 2301x2155px) Image search: [Google]
dogman.jpg
235KB, 2301x2155px
>>18393913
Here is your answer OP

What I am telling you is a true story, I am convinced that it aligns with the Midwest Urban Legend of Dogman

It was 1:30 in the morning, I got out of my shift late from a restaurant I was working at during this time. I was going over to my friends house in a cul-de-sac because we were going to hang out and drink some beer. By the time I got there, nobody was answering the door and when I called and texted them, I recieved no reply. I waited about 10 minutes. After waiting and growing impatient, another one of my old friends (who I have always been a little creeped out by) drove past the house I was waiting at, he did not notice me waiting outside. For some reason I was curious and wanted to see what he was up to so I decided to walk further down to the end of the cul-de-sac towards the U-turn area. I did not see him get out of the car, but this friend was a big pot smoker so I decided to walk around the back side of his house and see if he was lighting up. By this time it was probably 2:00-2:30. I have my phone out as I am walking around the house checking to see if I received any texts when I hear a screech that was so weird I it is almost impossible to explain it, very similar to the humming of a bee and a lion growling. I look up and something is running accross my friends back yard. It is extremely fast and after it ran about 20 yards it stopped. The figure was hunched over, stood at approximately 6'2-6'8 feet tall by my guess and stared at me. I did not know what to do and my first instinct was flight so I ran. When I started running I kept thinking the thing was going to chase me so I looked behind me, nothing there. I kept running. I ran all the way back to my car in a dead sprint for about .25 miles completely out of breath. I drove home. To this day I asked the friend if that was him behind his house, he denied it more than once fervently. I believe I saw dogman or some sort of alien being. Please discuss.
>>
>>18393913
It was me OP, I was the spooky boogie mother cucker.
>>
>>18399469
op here, am not dead lol. tapping has continued & my mother heard it last night too.
>>
>>18399546
will look into the dogman legend.
>>
>>18393913
OP HERE
im not dead yet, L O L
anyways some more stuff has happened

>tapping has continued, my mother even heard it last night
>random animals have been going missing around my house
>found feathers around my yard, this has NEVER happened before
>hear weird noises around my house all the time
>motion lights are randomly turning on in the middle of the night
>im sufficiently spooked at this point

will update the thread tomorrow. im pretty sure this is more than skinwalkers at this point my dudes. gonna have some buds over this weekend & we might do a seance, & i may record it, who knows.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.