[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen an alien? Describe the situation where you saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: alien.jpg (13KB, 400x339px) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
13KB, 400x339px
Have you seen an alien?

Describe the situation where you saw it and how it looked like.
>>
I was at the border of Texas and Mexico. When this alien hoped the fence. He was wearing a sombrero and had a taco in his hand. And he was an illegal alien on top of all that.
>>
File: reaLaliens.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reaLaliens.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>18393889
In old Soviet Union, me and comrades were manning mobile ICBM launch vehicle in mountains of Irkutsk. At night we heard a terrible noise and two aliens approached us from forest (see pic). We tired to defend launch vehicle but the aliens used superior mind powers to make us sleep.

When I woke up the ICBM was gone and my comrades were making sex with two Amerikansky douche bags.
>>
>>18393930
ROFL
>>
So few people will be able to give an honest affirmative response to this, OP.
Although most of my experiences must be described as non waking memories due to the dreamlike state of mind that frames the perspective there was one single event that was 100% grounded in this simple perceptual reality. I was on the passenger side riding in a pickup with a girlfriend in the middle and her father driving. To the left was an apartment complex. On the ground was a being standing at a window by a tree. His visual shape was clear but he was affected by some glasslike translucent visual effect blurring the colors of the material behind him. I could feel empatheticly that he was absolutely in terror of the fact that I was able to see him. He turned his attention to a tablet shaped device and touched the screen. This was in Feb of 1995 so no way I would have guessed it was a computer as we have now. He made some function change by touching the screen and then stepped through the unopened window. Visually, it dipped in a little or faded into darkness as he passed through. I was 100% awake and not hallucinating in any way.
>>
>>18394280
>my experiences are non waking
>bc i was asleep

gtfo
>>
>>18394280
>I was 100% awake and not hallucinating in any way

sure pal, whatever you say
>>
>>18393889
>Where
It was at your mums house.

>what did it look like
It was your mum desu.

>situation
We were banging and her hood slipped off, revealing that she was infact a grotesque alien. I put the hood back on, came, then left and we never saw eachother again.

2spoopy4me
>>
>>18393889
i don't remeber how the story went but my grandparents from my mother side of the family apparently saw an ovni on top of their house, they said that they never saw something shine so much in their lives, and considering that where they lived in a rural area that hardly had eletricity it's something i wouldn't say that they were lying or mistaken with something else
>>
>>18393889
Posted this in other thread
My story

>be 13
>Night time, late in the year, almost summer
>Had been heavily experimenting with all things paranormal, was not a believer but wanted to be 200% sure because I was fascinated
>lucid dreaming and 'astral' projection was my latest craze
>Been having a lot of success with lucid dreams
>Want to be the very best
>Try all things related to it
>One night, after a mild lucid dream session, I wake up middle of the night, didn't check time, start feeling very scared. I woke myself up because it felt like my mind was seen by something. I have zero confidence in any of the paranormal at this time but it felt like I knew, deep in my soul, that something had seen me.
>Keep my light on as I do some mental exercises to calm the fear. Cannot fall asleep.
>my light goes off
>I am shitting myself, dead terrified
>I cannot move and my mind feels strange
>try more shit to try and calm myself, had been having severe sleep paralysis, tried to make myself believe that I had just fallen asleep and was having an episode
>meanwhile my eyes are still fucking adjusting to the darkness. They know the light was still on a while back.
>Cant move and my mind is fuzzy, suddenly less terrified.
>still very scared but not pannicky
>I start to be able to see them in the almost dark.
>Short, about 4ft
>darkish skins (hue couldn't be distinguished)
>4 fingers on each hand, like our hands but without the pinkies and longer thumbs.
>noses are almost absent
>they have brought in, from somewhere, a trolley, looking just like our medical trolleys but smaller, with medical tools and shit
>I don't feel anything (pain) but a few incisions where made, cant move much except my eyes
>hand scanners are ran over me
>one of them notice my eyes and draw the others attention to it.
>I wake up the next morning
>That sure as fuck did not feel like a dream
>Remember feeling this drowsy, warm flush the next morning.muscles slightly stiff like I had been exercising
>>
>>18395696
>Want to be the very best....
>....that no one ever was
>>
File: 1431792114616.jpg (89KB, 640x445px) Image search: [Google]
1431792114616.jpg
89KB, 640x445px
>>18394280
What did the alien look like anon?
>>
I succesfully shifted my consciousness in to their's ship, but I have not met them physically.
>>
>>18395747

To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause..
>>
>>18395902
>To catch them is my real test
>To train them is my cause..

not
>To be caught by them is my real test
>To be probed is my cause..
>
>>
It wasn't like an actual physical form. But I had a time where I was sleeping and then all the sudden I opened my eyes to find that there was like a bundle of lights hovering over me. But like pixelated. Like I was wearing a HUD and a bunch of images were flashing on the screen and moving around. It was really weird. And then I described the incident to my roommate (I was in employee housing so I didn't know her well) she said that she had experienced something similar. weird shit man.
>>
>>18395696

If they made incisions then that means you would have scars right ?
>>
>>18395988
Yeah, have a few unexplained scars

2 on my back, one on my neck and a few scattered that are probably unrelated as they don't look clinical. The ones on my back where razor thin though they have stretched with time, Been just over 10 years so they are pretty faint.
>>
>>18396047

Who cares? post em
>>
>>18395696
>scared but not panicking.

I would have screamed my fucking head off and punted one of those aliens all the way back to X Files
>>
File: 2 scars.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2 scars.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>18396049
>>18396047
Here is my back scars.

neck is too faded.
>>
>>18396196
Perfectly parallel.
>>
>>18396196
I have the same marks on the same spot, pretty sure its skintear from working out or something
>>
>>18396196
Those are stretch marks.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.