[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I might have fucked up an amateur exorcism.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: running in the 90s.jpg (36KB, 634x355px) Image search: [Google]
running in the 90s.jpg
36KB, 634x355px
Hi /x/

I post here from time to time, but mostly stick to /v/ and /tg/ (and also /pol/), however last night was my first no-bullshit experience with anything even remotely supernatural.

I went to a friend's house for a party. We started talking a bit, when I ask him about how he's doing. He said he didn't get a lot of sleep last night because his fire alarm went off and he started hearing "voices".

I joked with him and asked "What, like some paranormal activity shit or like your neighbors or something?"

I was actually kind of surprised when he said, almost like it was a normal thing, some "paranormal activity" tier stuff was happening.

So I start poking him and prodding him about it; and he eventually goes on about this thing where he believes a female entity of some sort lives in his closet, and at night she tries to speak to him when he just wants sleep. He also lets me know that every time someone, either him or his friends have broken that closet, they've broke a bone not long after.

So I get excited thinking we can have some exorcism shenanigans for the party, start trying to convince him to give me a shot at "exorcising the evil spirit", say I have my rosary with me, etc.

Eventually he agrees, and we go to his room with a few friends of his. One of the friends said I was "that guy" in horror movies that always fucks things up and that he didn't expect anything but laughs to come from this.

So we go to the closet, he opens it, shows me some stuff inside of it, then shuts it half-closed. I sit down, and we pray at least one decade of the rosary. Throughout we hear this soft, almost metallic "Thud" sound in the distance. It's a pretty quiet neighborhood, so I don't know if there was any construction going on, but everyone in the room claimed to hear that sound (he was the first to say he heard it, he seemed kinda jumpy).

(cont.)
>>
File: 1479106350864.png (755KB, 1398x641px) Image search: [Google]
1479106350864.png
755KB, 1398x641px
(cont.)

So after we're done with a decade of the rosary (and heard imo about 3 consecutive "thuds") I walk up to the closet, touch it... and feel absolutely nothing. Like, to me this just seems like a normal closet. He starts to get jumpy though, saying he feels something and it isn't good. He tries to close it, and it doesn't close all the way. Then he starts to panic, tries to close it forcefully...

...and the fucking closet breaks, falls right off the rail. So then he's really really freaking out, and saying, like, "OH NO NO NO NO! I'M GONNA BREAK A BONE!"

Eventually I had to lead him out of the room while a few friends of his fixed the closet door.

I felt like a massive fucking douche bag afterwards, and start trying to lecture him about Jesus and stuff, tell him to line the entryway to the closet with salt and maybe draw a circle around his bed if he's that terrified. Eventually one of his friends fixed the closet (by accidentally breaking it even more, but it stayed close so whatever) and he starts to calm down. I still felt like a douche bag.

On the drive back home afterwards, the classical station seemed to be playing some creepy, like, tribal drum style music. None of the other stations appeared to be working, and my GPS kept fucking up, telling me to get on the freeway then take the next exit off it, only to tell me to get on the freeway again... all while having me drive in the wrong direction.

Looking back on it, I kinda got a chuckle out of it and think the alcohol may have played a role; but still: feel like a total douche.

Did I do bad, /x/?
>>
>>18393628
>>18393634
>/pol/
>lecturing a friend about Jesus
>fucked up an exorcism

You are the shittiest person I've ever heard about anon.
>>
So have your friends broken any bones yet?
>>
Report back in a week, maybe there was no time t-HOLY FUCK WHATS THAT!?!?!?!
>>
>>18393649
this
>>
>>18393628
If you were already into magick, I'd recommend you do the lesser ritual of the pentagram. But you have to be pretty good at visualizing and feeling energy flows to get that shit right. It's not an exorcism kind of thing but it helps to dissipate energy from an area. Your friend's freaking out is of course feeding the whole thing so that sort of thing would help to clear away all the energy he's letting out.

Also, I'd say that exorcisms are a last resort kind of thing. Try and talk to that spirit to see what's her jazz, she seems like a confused spirit, not exactly a malevolent one. Burn some sweet smelling incense to appease to her, and make some offerings. You might make a friend.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.