/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, water got memory. even when dilluted, it works like medicine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

so, water got memory. even when dilluted, it works like medicine?
>>
>>18392890
Pretty much. We can even die if we dont drink it for prolonged periods of time
>>
>>18392903
do you charge people for your wisdom?
>>
>>18392909
Never. Knowledge is freedom.
>>
>>18392890
Yes, but only when you want it to.
>>
>>18392890
>even when dilluted
Water?
>>
>>18392890
no
>>
>>18392890
>water
>even when dilluted

How?
>>
>>18392890
>I bought some powdered water, but I don't know what to add to it.
>>
>>18392890
It gets more powerful when diluted, but only remembers what you will it to.
>>
>>18392890
No. That's bullshit made up by con artists who want you to pay out the ass for regular old tap water. Don't be gullible, anon, you need brain cells to have memory.
>>
>>18392946
The stuff my mom bought also contained alcohol, in addition to zero molecules of the active ingredients.

Some stuff sold as "homeopathic" can actually be worse than nothing when there is stuff in it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zicam
>>
>>18392890
Atoms retain all the information that reaches them whether directly or from extended fermionic relationship. This is not different from a pond and the ripples left by disturbing the surface. Accessing this retained information is generally beyond the means available to humanity.
>>
Water is dangerous. Heed my warning. Do NOT drink too much at once, otherwise you will drown.
>>
>>18392890
ofcourse.
example in front of ur eyes many years:
priests make water more clean(holy) and its not getting dirty again for looooooooooong period of time because it has memory and water remains clean because all the substances are vibrated to truth
>>
File: i7.jpg (14KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
i7.jpg
14KB, 500x350px
>>18392890
the topic of the placebo effect is mysterious and wonderful. people can heal if they believe what they're doing will heal them. i think water does have something to do with it. it seems to respond to our intentions. (cloud bursting is one of the easiest psychokinetic abilities to work on.)

this doctor did a study on frozen water crystals that were exposed to ideas, feelings, music, etc. http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html
life is pretty interesting.
>>
WATER ISN'T REAL
WATER ISN'T REAL
WATER ISN'T REAL

DON'T BELIEVE BIG DASANI, THEY'RE LYING TO YOU TO SELL YOU TOILET WATER

DRINK BRAWNDO
>>
>>18393337
on the other hand, people get carried away hardcore. i was looking into this college that teaches acupuncture, which has a fuckton of evidence backing it up. so that's cool, but wait they have a doctor of naturopathy program. nice.
>look at the curriculum
>almost all homeopathy

yeah, i'm not gonna spend 8 years and way too much money on a modality that uses the placebo effect. i lost a big chunk of respect for that school when i found that out.
>>
>>18392942
Add water ;)
>>
>>18393342
Oh boy, /x/...
>>
File: 1459963503532.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1459963503532.gif
3MB, 359x202px
I can't tell if this is a troll thread or if people here are actually retarded. But this is /x/ so.............
>>
>>18393337
This! Water crystallizes in a manner akin to entropy. An open state is made with positive thoughts (I love you, thank you), and a closed state is made with negative thoughts (I hate you, fuck you).
I imagine the realization that water treated positively forms more aesthetically pleasing crystals is a proof that the states of entropy (open/close) are dependent in the universe of frequencies emitted by thought, with connection or 'open' states occurring in positive frequencies and disconnection or 'closed' states occuring in negative frequencies.

But no one will ever prove this...
>>
File: smiling-cat2.jpg (59KB, 555x419px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-cat2.jpg
59KB, 555x419px
>>18392890
>so, water got memory. even when dilluted, it works like medicine?
Ah, that again.

Yes, in a way you are quite right. Water DOES retain infomation impressed on it for a given time. So, if you could manage to impress information on it (by adding whatever substance catches your fancy), then remove said substance or dilute it to the point of non-existence, then swallow the water you would have the very real possibility of having that water act as if it would still have the substance you added then removed in it.
Now, the catch. There is always one, you know? That's what makes it that much fun to toy with the gullible and those that just NEED to hear what they crave.
The information is only retained for about 23 Femtoseconds after the removal. Better not dawdle then, eh?
>>
>>18393887
I don't think you quite understand entropy.

Crystallization of water is due to the decrease of of entropy or heat being lost. If entropy was increasing, water would convert to gas and contribute to the spontaneous increase.

Entropy is randomness which cannot be organized unless you put energy into it in order to decrease it but still increasing entropy of the universe.
>>
>>18394228
What information is everyone talking about? The only type of information I can think of is the orientation of the water molecules itself and how that is retained through networks of hydrogen bonding. But even that doesn't keeps its orientation unless its being crystallized.

So what information is everyone talking about?
>>
>>18394238
you aren't talking with the same entropy concept of each other. Is not about loss of energy or system stabilization, but for more for spiritual order instead of chaos (I guess).

Mystical teachings use many terms borrowed from actual physics, but in other slighly different sense. This is a mistake that makes many theories hard to read by people who actually understands physics.
>>
So by this logic, if I drink water from a pond that was offended and hurt by the ducks who shit on it, I will too become offended. This is brilliant. We should all drink water from Disney land. Oh wait.
>>
By the same actual logic, we could drink poison and it would vibrate to inert if we shit out rainbows, right? Giardia be damned.
>>
File: animoot_tts.jpg (125KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_tts.jpg
125KB, 564x564px
>>18394238
Open and Closed states don't refer to the quantity of possible states that exist, but rather the information structure of those possible states which do exist. The word that describes the magnitude of possible states is "energy." If you wish, you may consider the word entropy in terms of computing. A kilobyte has 1000 times more energy than a byte. There are many possible states that a set of data can be in. However, the number of possibles states doesn't refer to the network architecture of the data itself, which is specific to the process by which the data is read.

Some organic life forms have learned the ability to read the energetic architecture of physical substances similar (but not exactly mathematically equivalent) to how a computer reads data streams, and converts that data through a network architecture. Organic life forms who have learned to read energy in terms of possible states within physical matter know that love is the feeling that correlates with energy signals integrating with each other. If you wish to learn more about this ability to read energy, learning about love is a very efficient way to begin.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.