[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebel Spirits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

Why did so many spirit beings rebel against Yahweh?
>>
>>18392425
he was kind of a dick desu. like the guy in the neighborhood who always beats his dog over stupid shit.
>>
>>18392425
Did you read the old testament?
>>
File: The Heavens.jpg (184KB, 942x848px) Image search: [Google]
The Heavens.jpg
184KB, 942x848px
>>18392435
I have many times. I can't really parse out what happened with the spirits though. They fell before humans were even in the picture so far as I can tell.

I'd love your thoughts anon?
>>
>>18392448
What is it's Special Effects? I'm guessing +5,000 ATK for every Dragon Banished from your graveyard?
>>
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-davies.html
this is /x/ recommended

and i think changes the whole picture
>>
>>18392448
They probably tried to work on a sunday or some stupid shit like that.
>>
>>18392460
sabbath is saturday, goy.
>>
File: Abomination.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Abomination.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>18392458
Thanks this is the sort of stuff I was hoping for anon.
>>
>>18392425

they hated humanity
>>
File: Blood2.png (1MB, 1112x775px) Image search: [Google]
Blood2.png
1MB, 1112x775px
>>18392425
>Why did so many spirit beings rebel against Yahweh?

Yahweh is a nothing - not a god. Jesus was in the Stormtrooper program for Jupiter aka Ba'al in the Semitic tongue.

Jesus answered, "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin."

"Hearing that Zach lost his son really struck a nerve with me, especially because I'm the one who killed him."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/
>>
>>18392634
cancer
>>
>>18392716
>cancer

What is?
>>
>>18392634
>Jupiter aka Ba'al
Citation needed.
>>
>>18392634

Jesus is talking about the Fallen Archons here...
>>
>>18392878
I can see a few connections with Jupiter-Baal

There is an episode of The Incredible Hulk where Bruce Banner is at some Eyes Wide Shut party and they hail Jupiter for their prosperity...
>>
>>18392425
To see if he'd let them. He let them obviously, like any good father would do.
>>
>>18393541
So now what?

Impasse Judgement Redemption?
>>
for only one reason. to get pussy
>>
File: aliens.jpg (184KB, 1667x800px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
184KB, 1667x800px
>>18392425
The victors write the history books. Who said that any spirits rebelled? Who said that god exists? Who said that its name is Yahweh?

Whenever you read any story (or hiSTORY) ask yourself what the AUTHOR is trying to make you believe, and why.
>>
>>18393880
Well even the Goetic demons admit they are fallen spirits. Most ceremonial magick systems work under the concept of the Ancient of Days.

I'm open minded but like I said even the spirits will acknowledge their fallen status.

I have worked with many Goetic demons...
>>
>>18392425
Because he's an impostor who likes to think he's the Monad because he's the demiurge and created reality. But we all know there's someone higher up, and that's why he mad as tits
>>
I thought it was because God loved humanity so much and some of the angels got jealous.
>>
They claim God is a lie OP. They believe he's only existent in this reality, whereas he claims he's beyond this reality.

Satan challenged him and was fought against by various (at the time) random spirits.

His sin was lack of faith or more correctly, blasphemy.
>>
>>18392425
Generally something to do with pride, a lack of belief in order/hierarchy (I wonder why the world is so obsessed with 'equality' today, hmmmmm) and not humbling themselves before Man (whether meaning humanity as a whole, created in the image of God, or Jesus as the Logos)
>>
>>18393562
Sure go ahead.
>>
>>18394020
I'm sorry? With what?

I was asking which of those did God choose going forward?
>>
File: Lucifer Shining One.jpg (20KB, 356x505px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Shining One.jpg
20KB, 356x505px
>>18394007
That's an interesting thought anon.

Does that mean that Satan and the other spirits can't see beyond this "reality" to know for sure?
>>
Once there was hatred, once there was cold. Now there's only a dark stone tomb, with and altar.
>>
>>18394007
im sure he's role in the fall of mankind was added to his crimes as well
>>
>>18394153
What if nobody can, even spirits? We sit in earth and think if we die we can know if God is real, but how could a spirit even know, since God is beyond even that spirit?

The earth would be an excellent proxy for testing faith and determining everyone's belief.
>>
>>18394232
I love this picture, thanks for sharing it :)
>>
>>18392425
Pedersen Chronicles - Angel Wars & Luciferian Rebellion
>>
>>18392448
Lucifer, the archangel in charge of protecting God's throne, promised all angels pure freedom, meaning they wouldn't have to follow the will of God in order to thrive. He was convincing enough to bring 1/3 of the angels to his side.
>>
>>18392425

"You can't tell me what to do, DAD! I'll make my own Heaven! With blackjack! And HOOKERS!"
>>
>>18392425
exposingchristianity.com
>>
>>18395854
So are those angels evil or just tricked?
>>
>>18396489
Is it evil to want freedom?
>>
>>18394232
>>18394407
I think the picture is wrong, I think the picture should reverse "thoughts and feelings" with "body".
>>
>>18396493
Is it evil to fuck with humans?
>>
>>18396555
Is it evil to prevent someone from being evil?
>>
>>18396573
Who could possibly do that?
>>
Not so subtle symbolism to show God's strength to early Christians. Something similar is done with God one-upping the Egyptian gods, too
>>
>>18392425
for what i know there are two theories.
the first is that lucifer wanted to become a god, but that doesn't explain why the others would rebel against god. the other one is that they didn't want to serve christ, beacause he's a man, so 'inferior' to them.
>>
>>18392425
if my omnipotent dad gave me a chin like that i would fuckin rebel too
>>
>>18392425
they are all human interpretations of the same shit if followed in Yahwe-ish principals of love and care but fair and straight rules. (i dont believe most people know those rules to write anything comprehensive about it and even fewer to be able to read it) guess what? your bible has been rewritten so many times that it is gibberish. And no ancient greek or hebrew wont cut it.
>>
>>18396755
>i have limited idea of those rules myself
> that is the part of exploration and growth
>right lads?
>>
>>18396755
>>18396757
tmw i accidentally troll myself
>>
>>18396510

Then beautiful people wouldn't think themselves ugly or vice versa.
>>
>>18392725
religion
>>
>>18394252
he gave mankind consciousness. he gave us our duality. God wanted us to be like ants. always working for the greater good of the species. lucifer freed us from that.
hardly a crime against humanity, more of a disrespect to God his creator.
>>
>>18394425

synopsis pls for the lazy and to prove you aren't a shill
>>
>>18393347
No he's not...???? What the fuck are you talking about
>>
File: image.png (259KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
259KB, 500x375px
Because they thought this was burgerking and they could have it their way little did they know god was protecting us from death , if not for the devil wed all be living for ecer multiplying fucking sexy red heads eating whatever we want and been happy instead we have to now worry about feelings of shame guilt and realization of sin causing death because sone jackass decided to doom them self .
>>
>>18392425
cuz mr.iam wanted to be amused . humans were made for his amusement as stated in the bible. the bible also states that all people follow gods will even non believers and sinners

the pharaoh refused to release the jews because god hardened his heart so he would have to punish the egyptians

seems like a dick move but its like well you didnt have to exist . your allowed to exist to play a role. most dont have "lines" your just a extra. some get a part thats more complex even if its forgotten in history or they dont get credit
>>
>>18398258
God never has hardened anyones heart they do that then selfs
>>
>>18396982
Keep drinking the koolaid
>>
>>18396493
No actually supressing human will goes against gods will , it apparent its far worse to suppress or blame how you act on social surroundings or physocal feature , you must have freedom to express who you truly are and form what your soul heart truly is. If you are oppresed and function how a puppet master govt or some one falsly calling them self god how would you or god ever truly know thine self or your own heart.
>>
>>18396573
Yes it is evil if by force , the funny thing is god obviously gave the angels freedom or else that rebllion wouldnt have happened.
>>
How much of an idiot would you have to be to spit in the face of the force that created you and risk / guranteed condemn souls to spiritual death?
>>
>>18398261

God's a dick, sorry not sorry.
>>
Because spirits of a higher consciousness are realizing that the only reason that fucker is so important is because he is the oldest son of nothing.
>>
>>18395854
False.

He was in charge of 1/3 of the angels. He didn't convince him, he was given control over them.

HOLY HOLY HOLY
>>
>>18392425
>implying Yahweh isn't one of those rebel spirits
>>
>>18392463
go bite another baby's foreskin off, you disgusting kike
>>
>>18392634
>Jupiter aka Ba'al
Oh look, another parrot who doesn't even know their mythology/source material. Jupiter (aka ZEUS) has nothing to do with Ba'al. Read a fucking book for once, you uneducated pleb.
>>
>>18398698
fuck off. I've read more when you were in diapers than you have in your. Life.

Baal and Jupiter worship for harvests of plenty abounded in mystery cults.

Don't presume to lecture me cunt...
>>
>>18398231
Yes he was cunt. Research more and come back to me a semi literate person...
>>
>>18398698
Different name. Different cultures. Different gods for the same things. You uneducated shit.
>>
>>18398992
With your atrocious lack of proper punctuation, capitalization, and grammar, I highly doubt you've read much at all besides shitty fanfiction.

Jupiter wasn't worshiped for harvest, that was Ceres (Demeter in Greek), so you obviously don't have any clue what you're talking about.
>>
Since people here are obviously uneducated, so I'll break it down for you. Ba'al isn't even a name, it's a title meaning "lord" which has been applied to many deities. You can compare Ba'al to ANY god in this case. When used as a name, it's most often in reference to Hadad, who does share some similarities with Jupiter as a sky god, and wielding a thunderbolt. That's where the similarities end, though, as Hadad's symbolic animal is a bull or sometimes lion, while Jupiter's is an eagle. Hadad is associated with the harvest, but in Roman it was Ceres.

tl;dr, do your damn homework before spouting off inaccurate and misinformed crap.
>>
>>18399056
In addition (since I'm sure some will be "hurr, skygod and lightning bolt means it's the same thing!"), some more differences;

Hadad's parents were Sin (aka Nanna), god of the moon, and Ningal, goddess of reeds and marshlands.

Jupiter's parents were Saturn, and no one else. Saturn is a god of many things, but the moon, reeds, and marshlands are none of those things.

Hadad's only child was Gibil, god of fire and forge. Here's another similarity with Jupiter, who fathered Vulcan, who is similar to Gibil.

However Jupiter also fathered many other children with his lower head, as well as Minerva with his upper head (after having Vulcan split his skull to let her out).

There are similarities here and there, between the two cultures and their respective pantheons, but their differences outweigh those remarkably. Just look at the family trees of the gods in both and compare them. There is hardly any squeezing room to associate them as being the exact same. Some details carry over, but over all, they are different characters entirely.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not all polytheistic religions can be overlapped with each other as neatly as Greek/Roman.
>>
>>18396634
is it written anywhere of Christian God really doing this? I'm really interested
>>
>>18399407
this nigger trying to spread the jew on a stick religion again
>>
File: chaos.png (610KB, 1033x797px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.png
610KB, 1033x797px
>>18392716
>>18392878
>>18393534
>>18393880

Look it up on wikipedia.

Ba'al is God of Storms, King of Gods - like Indra, Jupiter, Zeus, etc.

Ba'al literally means "Lord" so it's obvious that the Hebrew Bible is blasphemy because there is so much ordering of the killing of the prophets of "Ba'al" - or, prophets of "the Lord."

Moses is clearly a false prophet and most of the rest of the "prophets" just a sick parody of divinely inspired things like Hesiod or Pepe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEN16GHuwvg

Anyone who loved thy Pagan neighbor would know Moses is a false prophet, and, consequentially, most of the other "prophets" in the Bible.
>>
>>18399183
That's how the bible is written. It uses established religions and criticizes them or shows itself more powerful than them.

For example, the creation myths in Genesis are a copy of Babylonian myths, but in Genesis God speaks, which sets up the idea that he didn't have to work but only to say it and it was so.

In Exodus the parallel is with Egyptian gods. All ten plagues were made specifically in mockery of Egyptian gods.

Finally God even mocks his own religion by the Jews, or at least shows how useless it was.

Also a lot of occult and sorcery stuff, like Moses and the staff to a serpent trick.
>>
>>18392425
Cause Yahweh is a bitch fucking little faggot cuckpocalypse of fucking scat nipple tickling shit. He's done nothing but harm to this world are serious you shitcuck.
>>
>>18399561
More info how the plagues mocked the Egyptian gods? Very interested...
>>
File: moses.jpg (100KB, 831x1100px) Image search: [Google]
moses.jpg
100KB, 831x1100px
>>18399561

The Hebrew Bible was always a mockery of the divine. It's obvious.

e.g. "the one and only all-powerful Yahweh" needs mortal help to kill mortals called "witches" who are mortals who control the powers of gods whom Yahweh is powerless to stop himself?

No, it's always been mocking the gods: >>18399427

The reality is that Judaism orders people who are likely to be the people favored/chosen by God to be killed because they have been blessed with exorbitant artistic, scientific, or even supernatural skill.

e.g. Michaelangelo "happened" to make a statue of Moses with horns on it that has been sitting in the Vatican for 5 centuries. Anyone who reads the deeds of Moses and the teachings of Jesus would know they are incompatible and that Moses is purely an evil person. Therefore they are worshiping the devil.

"Now the man Moses was very meek, more than all people who were on the face of the earth." - Numbers 12:3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhCo6PUVf3k
>>
>>18399582
"Biblical plagues mock Egyptian gods" should give decent results anon.
>>
File: spqr.jpg (29KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
spqr.jpg
29KB, 350x350px
>>18399561

If you knowingly worship Yahweh knowing his works - you are a bad person - one of the bad froggies.

"Anyone who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed." - Jesus Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmNW__xsgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CDlBLvc3YE
>>
>>18392425
Because their are multiple dieties and YHWH isnt an almighty god just wants to have everything to himself
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.