[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x, what is your experience with love spells? Which spells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: url.jpg (8KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8KB, 234x215px
Hey /x, what is your experience with love spells? Which spells etc. do you recommend for beginners?
>>
Hanz is that you?!
>>
>>18392404
How did you know!? :( I'm so spooped right now
Seriously I'm shaking
>>
>>18392420
You're /x/'s resident lovebird.
>>
>>18392428
I was kidding, I'm not even OP. Who is Hanz and why is he a lovebird?
>>
bumperoo
>>
chaos magic can work in regards of love spells look it up but I do have a spell for you to try it might be a bit crazy but if it works for you post results nigger

Candle Ritual For Love

* Scratch your name and sign on a red candle and their name and sign on a white candle, then light the candles.

* Move them closer to each other over a period of three days while speaking words of love and desire to increase the love energies.

* For the first two days, blow out the candles, sending the light to wherever your lover is. On the third day, leave the candles to burn down, allowing the wax from the two candles to merge.

* In the melded wax, cut the shape of a heart and on this scratch your entwined zodiacal glyphs. Wrap the symbol in white silk and leave it on a window ledge from the waxing to the full moon.

good luck mein friend
>>
File: dance with the devil.jpg (173KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dance with the devil.jpg
173KB, 1080x1080px
they only work on dogs
>>
>>18392452
Nice try, Hanz. We know it's you.
>>
wasnt hanz in the mad house?
>>
>>18395047
Nice try, Hanz. We still know it's you.
>>
>>18395055
Nice try, Hanz. We know that wasn't the real you.
>>
>>18392399

Get pics of you and your desired one, toothpick, pen, a red couple candle, oil for love, herbs and powder of your choice.

First do a meditation invoking energy.

Write whatever you want to happen on the back of the pic of your desired one (ex.: (full name) loves me, desires me etc get specific on this, and do it with intent)

Scratch his/her name from the bottom to the top in the back of the candle that represents you (you don't need to get more attached to him/her) and your own name from top to bottom on the back of the candle that represents him/her so you enter to him/her.

Consecrate with intent a red candle (preferably the shape of a heterosexual couple -in case you want to unite a heterosexual couple, you can also do it with same sex couple candles).

Hold it meditating on your goal.

Annoint it with oils and powders of your choice, from top to bottom. Place it over the photos, putting the one representing him/her over his/her photo and the one representing you over your photo.

Light it, gaze into the flame until you feel entranced by it. Then program the energy you invoked with affirmations in the present tense (ex.: "XXXX is deeple in love with me. XXXX desires me sexually". Get as specific as you want). Here you may and really should ask help from a God or Goddess of love to assist you.

Then direct the energy focusing on visualization of your goal.

What I did:

The candle I used is a red heterosexual couple with golden chains.

I wrote my desire on the back of the photo of my desired one, scratched the names, consecrated the candle, annointed it with Aphrodite oil, poured cinnamon (Aphrodite's herb, though pippermint would do it better but idk) and "precipitado amarillo" (I couldn't find it in English). It's a powder to speed up manifestation of benevolent magick workings.

Then placed it over the photo, with the candle representing her over photo and the one representing myself over my photo.

Cont
>>
File: header.jpg (76KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
76KB, 460x215px
Just talk to him about Hatoful Boyfriend.

I know you know that he knows, so just talk to him. I'm sure he's like it.
>>
File: 1405717510169.gif (497KB, 500x197px) Image search: [Google]
1405717510169.gif
497KB, 500x197px
>>18395200
*he'd, damn it I keep doing that.

Also, dubs. Nice.
>>
I brought back a girl who left me by creating a focus for my will but I just lost that focus once she was back and let her go again. Any time you use magic for selfish means it'll backfire on you but rarely so spectacularly as in love.
>>
>>18395188
(Forgive me, I meant to say marjoram** not pippermint)

Lighted the candle, programmed the energy with affirmations, asked Aphrodite, directed with visualization, then let it burn.

You can get everything you need on a esoteric shop, but I prefer to get my herbs and incense on herbalists.

I bet you can get everything on luckymojo, but the materials are not the most important. What is important is, invoking, programming and direting the energy>assistance of the Gods (I don't think it's necessary to work magick, but very hepful!)>materials (very good to channel energy and focus but not essential). The most important here is your spiritual strength so you would like to build your energy and getting used to working with energy first so meditate several days (a week, a month...) before doing it. You can manipulate energy even if you are not familiar with it, in fact we do it all the time, but the stronger the better as with everything.

Worship, offer something to the God/Goddess you want to work with. I buried what was left of the candle with a red apple for Aphrodite. You can work with Aphrodite, Cupid, Freyja... whoever it is know him/her and give something appropiate. The Gods of love won't let you down on your purpose, Aphrodite sure has helped me! She is also the goddess of love in the sense of our passions and what consumes us... and I lusted for her for many time.

Thank you Aphrodite, praised be!
>>
>>18395188
Checked.

Praised be Aphrodite.
>>
le bumperooni
>>
>>18395570
boomp!
>>
>>18395217

As long as that's what you believe.

>hold the intent that magic will backfire if used for selfish means
>magic backfires when used for the self

Clarify your intent and watch in awe as stuff starts to shift.
>>
>>18392399
You must say the magic words anon

[spoiler] Ooh-ee Ooh Ah Ah [/spoiler]

[spoiler] Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang [/spoiler]
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.