[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

Is synchronicity/numerology real? Do any of you take it seriously to do this ritualistically on certain dates like 11/11?
>>
>>18392333
Well, I guess that answers my question...seriously though, any opinions would be appreciated.
>>
>>18392333
>>18392343
numbers do confirm

i dont think i want to take it seriously but more and more it seems like an actual force
starting back in 2014 when baneposting hit its prime and a plane crashed
>>
File: 1480821323794.png (59KB, 172x266px) Image search: [Google]
1480821323794.png
59KB, 172x266px
>>18392333
Well yesterday there was a deadly fire during a rave. and some /pol/-sters found this from the newsfeeds. I this isn't evidence of Kek I don't know what is.
>>
synchronicity could be something weird or maybe just confirmation bias. i was driving along a haunted road telling a story once and the story involved DHL. As i was telling it a dhl van came up behind me. it was odd. i caught it on video too.
>>
>>18392333
Yes. On October 8th we had rituals for kek.
>pasta

"
TENDIE SACRIFICE TO LORD KEK ON 8/8/16
October 8th, 2016 ( 8, 16 = 8+8)
We will have a mass day of public sacrifice for Kek in his Avatar of Pepe, bringer of happenings and lols.
This is part of an experiment pioneered by Aleister Crowley in his Paris Working (Scene of multiple terrorist attacks) wherein he theorized that offering sacrifice empowers beings to perform work on the physical world.
This ritual is simple:
Mandatory:
1. Photo or (even better) a drawing of Pepe
2. Freshly prepared tendies.
Cooking them yourself is always the best but buying them from a fast food place is acceptable. Create or buy them with the intention of ritual. Do not defile them.
3. A lit BBQ, Campfire etc.
The Ritual will involve saying thanks unto Kek and asking him to please provide many more lols, happenings etc. You can be creative here.
Film it or take photos for lols. This will trigger the normies and provide further sacrificial lols for Pepe.
Optional:
1. Wear your MAGA hat (or similar)
2. Purchase Trump Wine or American made beer. Pour some onto the fire prior to the tendies then finish the glass. Do this with the attitude of sacrifice and thanks.
Short term goals: Get this trending on social media to stir up autism and to invite swarms of other faithful
Long term: Empowered by hundreds of autistic sacrifices, Pepe will reward us with a great miracle or happening the likes of which we have never seen before.
Go ahead and give it a try. Worst case you have fun for a bit. Best case? Glorious victories."
cont
>>
>>18392601

"Hello folks. So we had great success with out October 8th ritual to give Kek power, wherein we sacrificed chicken tendies to our beloved Kek. For what it's worth, I also sacrificed tendies during lunch on November 8th, and look what has happened since!

I had a revelation during a dream that we should do the same on December 8th and make it an informal holiday that we observe, but that we also need to make it more powerful. So why the month of December, isn't that when everyone else has shit tons of holidays, shouldn't we be edgy and do something contrarian? I don't think so, because December is the darkest month of the year, and it is in the darkness that we work our meme magick. And for that reason, I think December is special to us and I think we need more days of rituals we can partake in so that we may truly build up our power.

We need a total of four days. Four days of magick (immaterial) corresponding to the four fingers of the frog (material), making up a complete ogdoadic (4 + 4 = 8) system. These should be days of private reflection, of esoteric ritual not something we do with normies, but only by ourselves or in small groups of acolytes. Therefore, we shouldn't piggy back on existing normie holidays, as we still want to partake in the normie holidays in order to spread and maintain our influence. We are followers of the Path Of Light that Kek has shown, and as long as we stay the path, it is our longer term goal to bring about a complete revival of the lost traditions, an awakening of the spiritual consciousness of the masses, and the building of a new exoteric religious order that we can truly call our own. A new Golden Age of mankind and a Golden Path for the future."
cont
>>
>>18392604
"So here's what I've come up with so far, but I need you help in fleshing out a complete system, developing names for the days, and so on:
December 8th - Ogdoadic Initiation, tendies sacrifice, give power to Kek to initiate the rest of the ritualistic process
December 11th - a day of dubs, need to work out what we do on this day, perhaps based around a theme of chaos and occupying the darkness
December 22nd - another day of dubs, day after the Winter Solstice, the first day of the year that starts getting less dark representing the coming of the dawn (both materially and spiritually), need to develop a ritual and feast around this
December 33rd - final day of dubs, this is actually January 2nd, but if December continued on, it would be the 33rd day. A secret day that hides in plain sight. The day after New Year's day. This is a day of commitment to our personal plans for the next year, for our belief in Kek and the other primordial Gods of the Ogdoad and in The All. It is a day of sober reflection and resolve in which the power and loosh we invested in Kek in the previous three days of rituals is given back to us Eight-fold for us to use in carrying out our plans for remainder of the year.
Thoughts? Would appreciate any help you can give. We should aim to come up with an infographic this weekend that concisely describes the holidays and system of rituals so we can get everyone else willing to participate to join us for this month of revelry and magick."
>>
File: 1460700893862.png (122KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460700893862.png
122KB, 250x250px
>>18392601
>pour wine into fire
>>
>>18392608
December 8th at precisely 4:00 seems particularly significant.
being 16 12 8 4 0
>>
File: 1470017876510.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470017876510.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
>>18392333
look at your digits
kek has revealed himself to you
praise him
>>
>>18392668
he already noticed that you fool:
>>18392343
>>
>>18392628
It will just evaporate bro
>>
>>18392653
So by that reasoning, would today, 12/4/16 (also a Sunday), be significant? Should we be doing anything special? It gets stressful keeping up with all these dates since you could make something out of anything if you try hard enough but there's really no objective reality to any of it.
>>
>>18392333

Check this synchronization, bitch.
>>
File: epicbred.jpg (367KB, 629x2750px) Image search: [Google]
epicbred.jpg
367KB, 629x2750px
>>18392333
>>18392343
>>18392462
go over /there
>and check this
was still goimg with loads after last tme
i checked
>>
>>18393641
>you didn't include the "and make it quintuple" post
KYS
>>
File: 1350268225796.jpg (306KB, 897x653px) Image search: [Google]
1350268225796.jpg
306KB, 897x653px
>>18393650
>KYS
>cries like a pussy
>produces none of his effort
>couldn't even attach an image
>any image
>KYS
>>
>>18393497
yes, today would have some significance but far less so.
4x4, 3x4, 1x4 is not much of a pattern.

yes, a pattern can be found at almost any moment, but those are generally shitty patterns.
so yes, a tiny bit of power can be drawn almost whenever, but unless there is a REALLY obvious pattern, it is not a big deal.

think of it almost like poker hands.
today you have 3 multiples of 4. if you do something at 4:00, 8:00, or 12:00 that brings it to 5 multiples of 4. think of this like a flush.
december 8 @ 4:00 you have 5 consecutive multiples of 4 in the proper order. think of this like a straight flush.
sure, a flush has some value, but meme magic is so weak that unless you have something like a straight flush or a 4 of a kind it is not worth the effort.
>>
File: chaos.png (105KB, 1032x503px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.png
105KB, 1032x503px
>>18392333

I believe in synchronicity, like the Moirai, but not necessarily numerology unless it's really obvious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFDrpT1tq-s
>>
>>18392333
Well, you got trips. I hope that answers your question.
>>
File: 1441161330508.jpg (99KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1441161330508.jpg
99KB, 400x388px
>>18392333
praise Kek!

This tells you much about him.
https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
>>
File: 1476137361677.jpg (2MB, 2152x1614px) Image search: [Google]
1476137361677.jpg
2MB, 2152x1614px
SHADILAY
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.