[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

channeling (automatic writing) while drunk/on real drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: brain-states-1.jpg (44KB, 458x286px) Image search: [Google]
brain-states-1.jpg
44KB, 458x286px
why is it such a bad idea? i know that in a complete blackout i get possessed by evil spirits but i right now i am drunk and high (not in a blackout) if i do all the protection stuff should i be fine to attract a spirit with knowledge or if i am quite fucked up right now,am i somewhat too deep in low frequency therefore will only contact bad spirits, any one have an idea of what i just said and would like to put his imput please
>>
op here, my question is why is it almost forbidden to contact spirit/channel in that state, is it because u are sure to get bad guys or is possible to attract friendly ones while drunk/on real drugs, please thanks
>>
i understand that not sober grounded and protected u are asking for trouble but my question is can i attract nice spirits while fucked up or only negative ones
>>
I was a severe alcoholic. I would repeatedly get black out drunk until eventually it destroyed my life. I found my way back to Jesus while I served time in jail for numerous DWI's and he awarded me everything I lost back and then some.

But I hadn't completely shaken off all the demon's I had let in when I would drink and I found myself again at the bottom of bottles after bottles.

Again, Jesus took away from me everything I thought I held dear at the time but I'm earning my way back now.

“Lord God, I come to you a sinner, and I humbly repent for my sins. I believe that Jesus is Lord. I believe that you raised Him from the dead. I will ask that Jesus will come into my life and be my Lord and Savior. I receive Jesus to take control of my life that I may live for Him from this day forth. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for saving me with your precious blood. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”

Repeat that outloud. Several times if you have to but when you say it you must feel it from the heart. Once you do that, I promise things will begin to get better.

I wish you the best of luck anon. God bless.
>>
ive been in AA since im 18, 8 years ago, i tried everything,ive done 7 incall rehabs without talking of the outcall ones and all the outside rehabs, outside help, psychologist and even became an hardcore christian for a while(went into (not one but two) christian cult working for free on the farm and just praying, studying the
"masonic" bible and signing and dancing on christianity i wanted to become a pastor, i didnt kept me sober, the only thing that worked was the original 12 step of aa (which are in the same bed of original gnostic early christianity), it worked for a while until i took the decision to take a break from the good sober life and try my egotistical way a little (its hard to be sober and experiment things sober) anyway i am fucked up right now sorry if i said something negative to you, my point is that the original aa program (not the watered down bs we have today) is the only SURE way to obtain sobriety 100% (one day at a time/we only have a daily reprieve doing GODSwork a.k.a our higher self work) anyway i am just looking for spiritual experiences that i couldnt get if i was sober and almost egoless, im looking for wordly reward unfortumatly (knowing its fucking me in the big picture) but my curiousity is (sadly,dangerously and stupidly) stronger than my will to do gods will, too curious for my own good/humanity's good (if u read all this **** that most likely make no sense to u i suggest u read the nag hammadi library and start to read about the gnostic christian (the real first christians(before they all got killed by roman empire which has nothing to do wiTh CHRIST teaching , ur masonic king jame version is complete bs (unless u are very very informed and understand a bit whats going on, u r fucked, "jesus" wont save u, only we can save ourself
>>
very dangerous
>>
>>18392170
Of Pirus and Crips, all got along...
>>
>>18394503
If**
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.