[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 22, kind of a pussy when it comes to creepy shit. >Renting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: face-in-woodline.jpg (1MB, 2832x2128px) Image search: [Google]
face-in-woodline.jpg
1MB, 2832x2128px
>Be 22, kind of a pussy when it comes to creepy shit.
>Renting a house on a 5 acre lot, buts against another 30 acres or so of woods.
>Dog has been highly interested in said woods lately
>been exploring the past couple weeks, no animal tracks or anything of the like to be found.
>Dog especially wants to bark and growl and try to charge into the woods late at night.

>Be 10 minutes ago.
>Walking dog cuz he has to shit.
>Be on the edge of the woods.
>Dog stops mid shit, stares into the woods, hunkers, growls, barks.
>Nope.
>Shine flashlight, something moves, Fast. No rustling noise, Heavy wooded area.
>Nope. Nope. Nope.
>Run inside like little bitch, obtain gun from my bedside.
>dog steadily at the back door, whimpering, growling, trying to get out.
>post this cowering in fear like a little bitch.

What do Anon?
>>
File: 1480761187993.gif (1MB, 412x442px)
1480761187993.gif
1MB, 412x442px
>>18392095
Shoot that shit for science.
>>
>>18392095
U better watch out for those uugutie booguties
>>
Act like you were born before we sent every male to die in the great war. Fire your dog and get once not chicken shit about a racoon.
>>
>>18392105

I'm really not a pussy in terms other than shit i don't know what the fuck it is. but there were literally, No animal tracks to be found. I only went in 300 feet or so, but no raccoon, no bambi tracks, no hog tracks, not even a sign of a damn squirrel.

if it was daytime I'd venture out, but I my flashlight is garbage and my dog is a pussy when something charges him. leaving me nothing but my already poor eye sight, my terrible light, and my 12 gauge.

So I'll sit here till the morning and investigate in the daytime.

already gave my dog permission to shit in the house, fuck it.
>>
Keep safe
>>
>>18392124

No shit.
>>
>>18392095
I dont see anything but trees.
>>
if your gonna be staying there awhile, think about getting a LED flashlight, maybe one that you could mount with that 12 gauge lol.

But atleast you got that. Id stay in too.
getting that thing in a hallway would be the best way to deal with it. you dont wanna be outside where it can come at you anywhere
>>
>>18392288

Honestly it might just be a very skilled homeless man who isn't too excited about my presence.

that would explain lack of wildlife, anything out there either gets ate or scared off.

But regardless, anything the size of the object i seen capable of moving that fast without making any noise needs to stay the fuck out there while i stay my fat happy ass in this chair and do some 3d modeling in blender.
>>
Can't handle the country. Move back to the city, biatch
>>
>>18392315

Born and raised in the country. If it was daytime, I'd be out there wrestling whatever it is. Hobo, el chupacabra or Sasquatch.

But, just Like spiders, I don't really care for dark, I'm not necessarally scared of the dark but, I'm already short (5'7"), fat (185lbs), slow and about blind as it is(Welder fag here). don't really want to add another limiting factor to my ability to fight back.

NawMean vern?
>>
It's a fucking rabbit OP, you massive pussy
>>
sounds like a wampus cat
>>
Sounds like my dog.

I put a trail cam in the woods behind my house.

Turns out I have deer, a coyote, and a couple coons. It's probably just a coyote. Keep your dog safe.
>>
>>18392376
Too big to be a rabbit. But yes, I am being a massive pussy.

>>18392388
a do hwhat.

>>18392403
no telling. Either way, I'm going to look tomorrow when it's day light, see if there's any tracks or anything.

Maybe it's the blair witch.
>>
Go outside without your dog, focus your mind and just listen to the sounds for a little bit.

Don't let anything scare you out of it, not even yourself. You'll either be able to know what's wrong or be able to feel comfortable outside at night again.
>>
>>18392511

I'll be comfortable at night once I see that there is either a wild animal or a hobo out there when i see tracks/foot prints tomorrow in the daylight.
>>
Any news op?
>>
>>18392095
Where am I supposed to look? Someone shop an arrow pointing to spook please
>>
>>18392101

she's hot, do you think she's dtf?
>>
is OP kill?
>>
>>18392101
wendigo the teenage witch
witchiest wendigo i know
>>
>>18394790
if op followed the instructions of skinwalker anon here >>18392511
i think it's very likely
>>
>>18392344

what processes do you run?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.