[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kek strikes again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: praisekek.png (92KB, 309x312px) Image search: [Google]
praisekek.png
92KB, 309x312px
Pic related was taken from a video of the fire that killed a bunch of clubbers last night in Oakland. They were all pretty far-left liberals, so naturally /pol/ was all over it. I noticed this almost immediately and adjusted the contrast/saturation/tint/definition etc, and now....it bears a pretty striking resemblance to the REEEE Pepe.

There was another face /pol/ noticed earlier, but it doesn't bother me as much as this one does. I could easily disregard pic related if it didn't have those fucking frog eyes at the top of the head. It's just too fucking weird.
>>
File: kekforyou.png (59KB, 172x266px) Image search: [Google]
kekforyou.png
59KB, 172x266px
>>18391912
and this was the other face
>>
No it doesn't lol. You're just a cunt.
>>
I loved it when this meme was ironic.
>>
File: trump-gif-graphicurry-1.gif (443KB, 318x316px) Image search: [Google]
trump-gif-graphicurry-1.gif
443KB, 318x316px
>>18391931
^^this, but lots of Anons turned into Headfullofshitbeastmode these days..
>>
File: Screenshot_20161203-132051.png (186KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161203-132051.png
186KB, 1080x1920px
Burning leftists, dare I say it, is she our girl /x/?
>>
File: 1478474794777.jpg (375KB, 564x729px) Image search: [Google]
1478474794777.jpg
375KB, 564x729px
>>18391912
Praise Kek! Pray more more leftist destruction tomorrow!
>>
>>18391931
>>18392014
>2016, almost 2017
>not praising kek
it's like you don't believe in meme magic
>>
>>18392561
>>18392768
OK, I gotta' ask: what is your endgame? What kind of world would a Kekist consider "perfect"?
>>
>>18392049
this isnt a LARPING thread

its time to stop posting
>>
>>18392049
>leftists

Nice bluepill...
>>
Heqet was the Egyptian frog of peace and fertility. There is no god named kek. Kek is a meme from world of warcraft from like 2008. Retardation has somehow brought all these things together and crammed in "the god of choas" and the ok but over used-sort of lame pepe meme. Which is a really old meme as well. Like its been revived twice.
>>
>>18391918
Looks like the hurricane face
>>
>>18392768
You people don't even understand what memes are and how they work. The word "meme" was coined by Richard Dawkins to analogize the replicators of genes to the replicators of culture and ideas. Memes evolve similarly to genes and organisms, with selection, mutation, and reproduction taking place. An ironic example is how the word "meme" itself evolved to mean viral internet catchphrases and images, sort of referencing the initial concept but more specific.

To truly understand memes you need to understand biological evolution (not merely having a superficial understanding) which requires some background knowledge in biology and evolutionary biology, meaning you actually care about the shit and seek to understand it.

The kek meme is interesting from a memetic perspective but attributing magic to it thwarts that understanding, as you're engaging in what is essentially memetic creationism. And so ignorant about the nature of memes, you and your ilk felch mind-viruses back and forth, getting high off of their dopamine-inducing payloads. You guys are literally memetic bugcatchers.
>>
>>18392904
Don't forget viruses are a part of the genetic evolution as well. Magic is just an umbrella term for anything we don't fully understand but works, even science.
>>
File: o-JESUS-DOG-BUTT-570.jpg (50KB, 570x701px) Image search: [Google]
o-JESUS-DOG-BUTT-570.jpg
50KB, 570x701px
>>18392912
Does that mean that bug-catchers who get off on spreading AIDS are doing something productive?

We know how the Kek meme works. Meme magic is the magic of confirmation bias and Kek is the god of it. Any sort of confirmation of whatever is claimed about Kek at the time is sought out by a few thousand internet autistics. They find something and bring it to 4chan using it as confirmation. It isn't anything new, semi-recent examples include seeing Satan in the WTC smoke, Jesus on toast or a tree, or a "crying statue" in India that turned out to be a sewage leak in the wall behind it (people were gathering and drinking the holy water, lol.)
>>
>>18392987
>productive
No. Viruses as well as mutations do not have to be productive. Unless it eliminates undesirables. It creates variations.

>few thousand internet autistics
>using it as confirmation
Which in turn propagates belief and action. You'll be surprised how many autistics subscribe to the belief along with more who jerk off to a 'feels good about it' to strengthen their political/social/etc views. They'll call it magic without believing in magic to begin with. All this does influence reality.
>>
>>18392987
>something productive
It kind of depends on your definition of "productive". In a humanitarian, egalitarian way, no of course not. In a brutal "nature red in tooth and claw" way, they're acting as a pretty powerful selector... those who are attracted to catching disease will catch it, and die. It's not 'productive' but you cant stump evolution. Its also HIGHLY productive for the virus.

>>18392987
While I agree that the majority of the kek 'movement' arent aware of what memetic thought really entails, I also dont think that a thought experiment and a theory from Dawkins constitutes the absolute and final definition of a thing either.
>>
>>18392789
Eternal cackling
>>
>>18392900

hurricane spook are cool
>>
This was a factory, that was a known fire hazard. A whole floor was made with wood pallets. People complained for over a year, about it being a fire hazard. Fucking dumb as shit to think it was anything but a squat catching fire. Ffs.
>>
If we need to incinerate the trash, torch a few trailer parks. Maybe some inbred mongoloids who go mud bogging for fun, and lust after their siblings. That might be more productive than calling meme magic every time near homeless people burn up in a dilapidated structure fire.
>>
Intelligence gets followed by the equivalent of moonies from South Park. Kek.
>>
How autistic are you, Mr Rodger?
>>
File: 1480604597196.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480604597196.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>18391912
>>
>>18391931
Sincerity is the new irony.
>>
>>18391912
Looks more like a dog. A hellhound maybe?
>>
File: kek_shadilay.jpg (134KB, 960x872px) Image search: [Google]
kek_shadilay.jpg
134KB, 960x872px
>>18391912
Kek is the god of CHAOS, and you are a dumb ass. CHAOS doesn't care about left vs right. You invoke CHAOS when you want to disrupt, disorganize, or destroy. You invoke CHAOS when your current system is so oppressive and corrupt that the only way out is to BURN IT TO THE GROUND. CHAOS does not hate or love anything. CHAOS is CHAOS.
>>
File: 1478440042335.jpg (710KB, 712x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1478440042335.jpg
710KB, 712x1006px
>>18392789
A red-pilled and non-degenerate society where leftist cucks hang from trees.
Praise Kek!
>>
>>18392789
There is no endgame. These are people who have given up on any semblance of a happy life, and will never experience anything like love or joy. They'll never accomplish anything they could be proud of. The only things left to give their cruddy lives any semblance of meaning are anger, hate, and violence. "Leftists" and other groups are just their scapegoats.
>>
>>18391912
>>18391918
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.