[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best thread youve ever seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pro.jpg (53KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
pro.jpg
53KB, 736x414px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEU6n2eKtg

So go to this video and skip to 12:30

listen carefully and turn up the sound.... now explain to me what the voice is saying and then ask yourself why this is the most inexplicable paranormal footage you've ever seen.
>>
>>18391724
Could just be his loud ass voice bouncing off the stone walls and coming back to him as an echo.
>>
>>18391765
didnt seem like that at all to me.

definitely sounded like whispering. I think there would be more bass and less high end if it was echoes.
>>
>>18391724
i couldnt even watch the whole thing wow what is that
>>
>>18391784
I hear "Do you see me on the str-" and then the camera man talks over it.
>>
>>18391724
around 12:20 I hear it chanting "turn around" like telling him to go away?

and then 12:40 "do you see me on the support beam" but is interrupted.

so at 12:40 he is either facing it, or will face it when he turns around

around 12:48 "turn it off"
>>
>>18391724
if someone can get me a .wav version of this I can definitely clarify the voices that arent his using ableton
>>
>>18391806
Google youtube to mp3
>>
it may have been his voice resonating near the end of the mine. he was speaking loudly for a while and that energy may have been caught in an echo chamber
>>
12:14

holy shit: "turn the lights off"
>>
This is quite fucked up.

So needs more attention.
>>
Is this the same dude who had a video with the chains moving and then there's a sound like old machinery firing up and people talking?
I know the biggest credit to this guy is his videos are otherwise completely unrelated to paranormal shit, but that one seemed so fake to me.
>>
My gf here says it could be an echo either from the guy or the wind.. but would have shat my pants if I had been there. Hence the whole "it must be a bird or snakes" thing: stuck in a tunnel with what sounds like whispers, you must rationalise or else you'll panic.
>>
Do you ser me turn the lights pdf
>>
>implying I won't bump
>>
This guy has narrated hundreds of abandoned mine exploration videos. That's a huge time investment just to add spooky audio at the end of one video years after starting. Seems legit actually.
>>
>>18394456
it's also possible he fucks his own mother

but is it probable?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.