[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voices Heard in Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16

File: CREEPY.png (423KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
CREEPY.png
423KB, 853x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEU6n2eKtg

Pretty Creepy. What do you all think?
>>
Crazy shit. Same guy who did th ehorton mine too?

What do you all think about this? It sucks he continues to talk through the main part
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us

Sunny
Sunnyför 2 timmar sedan
The voice(es) @ 07:45 says something like this.
Woman -"why dont you take his head of"
Woman -"Ehum, RETRIVE YOUR HEAD"
Man -"*screams*"
Woman - "Next time we are going to shoot him down.. butter..."
Man - exhausted "nooohhh"
Läs mer
Svara
Sunny
Sunnyför 20 timmar sedan
Can someone hear that voice @ 07:07 and o7:08
>>
Pretty creepy
>>
>>18391389
>>18391482

i so much want to believe.
>>
>>18391482
don't hear anything at 7:07

I want to believe this is true but could be easily edited in
>>
>>18391587
I edited ur mum
>>
>>18391389
I don't know but all the "creepy mine videos" I've seen are from this guy, so it could be very well staged
>>
>>18391389
>hiking into an abandoned mine alone in the middle of a stormy night
It's like he's asking to be spooked. Tbh I'd shit myself before even getting to the shaft.
>>
>>18391675

This is true but there have only been 2 videos of creepy voices out of what.. like hundreds of mine videos?

The guy is legit when it comes to exploring mines but why would he fake shit like this when he has a popular youtube channel already?

Here is the other creepy voice video from him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDNgwO5CWkU
Someone enhanced those voices from the video, check it out.
>>
Someone told me that those are the voices of the people suffering in hell, you never know.
Could be multi universe someone is being tortured or something...
>>
The little sleeping bat gave me a chuckle
>>
>>18393823
"get me out of here man" thought i heard twice
>>
at 2:53 it says, "Do you see me, I'm a a shadow in the shadows ."
>>
these stones reflect the echos coming from the dude.

notice - the voices stop when he stop talking.
>>
>>18391675
they're staged and it's him shilling them here
this has been posted for days now
>>
/x/ is a funny place. I have been observing here for a while.

It seems all the paranoid/conspiracy and borderline schizophrenic threads that are completely implausible and wide open to imagination and fantasy get the most replies.

Whilst interesting and legitimate captured phenomena are left in obscurity.

sigh.
>>
>>18393946
Word.
Can't fucking wait for this whole fucking planet crash and burn so there'd be no mere stupid fucktards breeding and making their offspring's as advanced stupid fucktards
>>
>>18393926
Might as well call it a weather balloon at this point
Stupid faggot
>>
>>18393966

It'd be nice if there was no such thing as humanity anymore wouldn't it anon.
>>
>>18393983
Yeah.. sure it'd be kinda scary at first but this pain in the ass called life would end soon enough along with the eternal silence and some peace
>>
>>18393994
wouldn't be scary for us. as we are humans and would be wiped out with the rest, we would have no conception of reality as we'd be dead.

sounds comfy to me.
>>
>>18394006
Compared to state of the whole fucking society as in right now where bunch of fucking degenerates and the corrupt government ruining normal people's lives sure as he'll accepting death makes a fucking comfy choice
>>
He edited them in so his video would get loads of views, a video by the way that heavily features product placement, not just in its title but in its content -- it is an advertisement for a torch. He has to bring the audience to this video.
>>
>>18394027

I don't really care whether they're edited in or not, but I just have to say - no fucking shit there's heavy product placement.. He states at the beginning that the purpose of the video is to review a torch that was given to him by the company for the purpose of reviewing, then provides a link to purchase it at a discount.

If you didn't watch the entire video and missed the first 3 minutes of him explaining that, then ok I get it. If you did see that part though and still go "omg so much product placement???" then jesus christ you are dense.
>>
>>18394024
hear hear

>>18394027
I had thought that myself. However he has a long history of producing mine exploration videos with produce reviews.

That kind of rules out that he's in it for a "long troll" as it's too much effort.

However I could plausibly see him trying the spooky angle as a temporary view booster to raise some extra cash.

Therefore to rule that out, could no anons with experience in audio engineering etc analyse the sound waves/patterns?
I know that with images you can analyse whether it has been artificially altered. I'm sure you could probably do the same with sound artifacts.
>>
>>18391420
Yes that's the guy, have watched almost all of his other videos, pretty normal stuff, it seems legit to me
>>
I bet they were doing some illegal shit in there and the have this scooby-doo getup to scare people like the caveexplorer away. I bet they were thinking:

TFW I visit the US for the first time to conduct business. It's in an old abandoned mine, no cops whatsoever to worry of... Fucking moron randomly visits the mine with a goddamn camera no less.
>>
>>18391389
well that is creepy, sounded like whispering voices.
I think the only way this could be real is if another guy can go in there and hear it. Then everyone can stay the fuck away from that mine.
>>
Then not overdubbed. Those noises are clearly coming from the cave itself. I think it's just echo + wind + possible dripping water sounding like words. There's a Dan Bell video where he's in an abandoned meat factory, and there's so much echo + dripping water that it sounds like there's a woman speaking.
>>
>>18391482
Enjoying the random swedish in that.
>>
>>18393946
this. /x/ is a shitshow
>>
Bump
Interesting videos, I think they're legit because these are the only two on the guys channel that have anything spoopy not definitely will look for more cave videos
>>
>>18393946
basically. Even the shit that people make up is so lame but people want to pretend its real and go with it because its "entertaining."

This place is more for ego stroking rather than actual paranormal shit
>>
>>18393884
what if it was the rope guy who perhaps fell and was trapped and what we heard was him calling out for help and the sound of bats echoing?
probably rip rope guy
>>
>>18393966
It's funny seeing you complain about stupid fucktards when your grammar and basic English are beyond garbage.
>>
>>18393940
take your meds
>>
>>18394059
He said exactly that.
>it is an advertisement for a torch
You are retarded, lrn2read
>>
>>18393946
Thats /x/ for you. It is easily explainable, though. The more something becomes plausible and actual possible and/or easy to explain, the harder it gets to bullshit your way out of it and to stubbornly keep your viewpoint. And most importantly: You cant make it about you that way
>>
>>18395160
Wasn't atlantis invented by Plato? I might be entirely wrong.
>>
>>18395207
why did this get posted here? this was for another thread, please disregard
>>
>>18391389
Nice flashlight commercial. Sounded like music to me coming from his cell phone speaker. I thought it was something from a Coven or Venom album, kek
>>
Fake and gay. Simple as that.
>>
>>18391389

Could be a nearby underground US military base's sounds vibrating through the rocks.
>>
>>18393823
For the part where the author tells us the audio is unedited, I'd like to know how this deducible.
>>
>>18393725
>but why would he fake shit like this when he has a popular youtube channel already?

You serious? How many more views do you think he got because of those "scary" videos virally marketed across boards like this?

If you don't want to cross check, 370.000 more than his average video.

It's a pretty convenient way to get clicks and advertise this flashlight. The whole video is one big commercial and people fall for it.
>>
>>18395887

Why would he leave the video in its 14 minute unedited form, then? Especially when the weird stuff occurs so late into the video.

He's had videos with weird stuff occur in those, yet he edited those down to a length more suitable for viewers with short attention spans.
>>
>>18396091
Because the voices don't even need to be there the title alone makes idiots click it.

But more importantly the longer the video runs without anything happening the longere he can show the product while gullible fools wait for the "spoopy ghost"
>>
>>18396126
Youtube's revenue model also favours longer videos.
>>
Fake or not, this was pretty fun to watch. Reminded me of Ted the caver. I'd love to see a POV video in that type of horror.
>>
I like his videos very much. Nice locations, good videos and good cut. His voice is also relaxing. I like to look his videos to calm down and relax.

But this video smells like advertisement boost...
>>
Uhm, the audio on the youtube clip sounds reversed to me.

Does anyone know of a way to do a reverse playback of youtube clips?
>>
>>18393926

Na, there's no way those are echoes. They sound nothing like the explorer.

The only possible explanation I can think of is that it could the sound of the wind storm outside echoing down the vertical shaft.

Still, it's definitely unexplained.
>>
>>18396473
Download audio editing program, download youtube vid with some downloader in audio only format, reverse the track, done.
>>
File: Howtospotautism.jpg (38KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
Howtospotautism.jpg
38KB, 460x345px
>>18395120
Tfw you're so delusional you think the skeptics are crazy
>>
>>18395095
Edgy teens have shit grammar
>>
>>18396610
>skeptics
>>
>>18394418

Buy me a camcorder and I'll go explore it. Sorry, am poorfag.
>>
>>18395127

not that guy, but no, he (you) definitely didn't. sorry about your samefagging
>>
>>18395838
audio engineer, post-edited audio has a very specific and recognizable video register. Very easy to tell. The environment(the acoustics of a room, the air movement, etc.) make a very obvious baseline for sound distortion. If the audio wasn't taken inside of the cave it would be obvious.

With all of that said he could have literally put a radio down the hallway and had it make noise. This doesn't rule out hoax. It just isn't digital-edited.
>>
>>18397442
>It just isn't digital-edited.
To be clear I haven't actually looked at the file myself. I'm saying, this is the argument the youtube guy would surely make. I trust that he knows his stuff with audio.
>>
>>18391389
As someone who believes in a lot of things I'm pretty sure this is fake. It's structured like someone trying to make a convincing creepy video.

1. Pretending to have a mundane purpose for the video to justify the filming. Awkwardly executed since half of it acts like genuine review then the other half is just like "oh something weird just happened to happen no big deal it fits right along in this review"
2. Gross underreaction to hearing fucking voices in a cave. Most people overreact in hoaxed paranormal activity videos so this guy goes to the opposite end of the spectrum. No one says "must be the wind" when they hear disembodied voices underground at night.
3. The fact that they're disembodied fucking voices means he needs not make any effort to lead the audience to the desired conclusion. He doesn't need to be like "omg is that a sasquatch in that obscure patch of trees? look!". He can get away with not acknowledging the weirdness and he does so to gain credibility.
>>
Other audio engineer, here.

A lot of these 'spooky' sound videos are ridiculously easy to debunk - few years back when the "2012 sky trumpet" videos were circulating, the hoaxers were over-processing the 'sounds' using really unnatural sounding effects processing that just don't exist in the real world (unbelievable reverb characteristics for the environment, stereo sounds added to camera recording sound in mono, etc) This would cause them to stand out in the audio mix like a sore thumb.

That said, this video features no obvious signs like those I've just mentioned, so I'm analyzing the audio... and it sounds like those whispers are being ran through by Ableton's stock vinyl distortion plug-in, with the crackle turned up, kek
>>
File: NASA confirms noises.png (381KB, 1246x609px) Image search: [Google]
NASA confirms noises.png
381KB, 1246x609px
>>18397783
>Audio Engineer
>2012 sky trumpet" videos were circulating, the hoaxers
Right even the news reported on those "fake" noises dumb ass. Everyone in the areas heard it. It wasn't a matter of if they were real it was a matter of what was making the noise
>sounding effects processing that just don't exist in the real world
Lmao you're dumb
>>
>>18397458
He sounds genuinely disturbed. It sounds like he doesn't want to think about what it really might be so he acts as if he doesn't know what it is. I would definitely do the same thing, running and screaming or freaking out would just make you feel more scared, and possibly attract whatever that thing was.
>>
File: Spinning_Dancer.gif (204KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spinning_Dancer.gif
204KB, 300x400px
>>18396473
>>18396520
Did anybody do this yet?
>>
File: THICCCCCCCC.jpg (105KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
THICCCCCCCC.jpg
105KB, 1080x1349px
maybe someone has already asked this but is it possible to look at the audio track from that video under a spectrogram and see if the voices/noises were added in after the initial recording?
>>
>>18397909
not him, but there are a lot of fake videos of this phenomenon out there. Just because it is something real, doesnt mean that every video of it is genuine
>>
>>18397948
we've been discussing this in the last 1/3 of the thread

>>18397783
this guy says fake.

I don't have time to look.
>>
>>18397458

i subscribe to this guys channel. He has been in hundreds of mines and only 2 of those have had something creepy in it. Usually he's just walking around happily and getting amazed. He's a huge mining history buff. I have not a shred of doubt that this video portrays exactly what he experienced and his reaction is genuine.
>>
>>18398022
I had never heard of the guy and never watched a video like it, and the video was in my "suggested" a few days ago.

I imagine this is getting him lots of publicity.
>>
>>18398043

you might be right but i just don't get that vibe from this guy. Doesn't seem like he cares about publicity, but maybe i'm wrong.
>>
>>18397948
No because youtube re-encodes the whole thing (audio and video) you retarded shithead
>>
>>18398022
whats the other one
>>
>>18398075

this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYbrlG4BAU
>>
I also believe, that it is genuine, as in he didnt fake it. I however think that it probably can be explained with something mundane. A lot of things vaguely sound like whispering
>>
>>18398092
unimpressed. He takes a long drawn out shot of the entrance, and when he slowly turns back to the tunnel a chain is swinging. Very easily could have had someone go move it while the camera was facing towards the entrance.
>>
>>18398107

There's another when he went deeper and ended up hearing something that sounding like a radio turning on.

It was probably from another working up above but was pretty spoopy.
>>
>>18398092
This one kind of gives fakey vibes too. He's not scared at all that a chain started swinging beside him?

I have only seen five or six of his videos but it seems fishy that he doesn't want to explore this mine, specifically mentions how spooky it is before anything happens, etc. and yet still steps in for just long enough for his "ghost encounter".

His channel as a whole seems awesome and he seems genuine, but I'm feeling like he might sprinkle in some extras to build interest.

Or, just as likely, maybe he recognized the power of having a ghost video vs a regular mine video from whatever happened in the horton mine. He did a followup a year later and obviously recognized that was a special video and he clearly had LOTS of requests related to it.

He ended up with lots of coverage for capturing a ghost -- even if it was just a coincidence, he did a followup that got a million views. If he's thinking of how to build his channel, throwing in some weird sounds that cant be debunked in an otherwise inconspicuous video sounds like an exceptional way to garner some extra views and sharing.
>>
Something no one has mentioned: this is a review of a product he is partnered with. he has a partner coupon code.

This video is guaranteed to get lots of extra views based on the weird content.

If he was going to fake a vid for publicity this would be the one.
>>
>>18398188
>Something no one has mentioned
>half the thread is about this
>>
>>18398188
>"oh god guys, its getting spooky, I'm going home now, remember that promo code! 20% off"
>>
>>18397909
I said the videos of trumpets were fakes. Hell, any sort of obscure sound can be caused by any number of things so NASA isn't actually saying anything game changing. The fact remains that a shit ton of people were faking videos that, to anyone with a background in audio, were clearly just processed samples layered under the original audio from the camera.

>lmao you're dumb
Be smarter. Consider this: I could sit you down, pull up a reverb plugin on my laptop and run a sample of my voice through it that would make it sound like I was in a cave, despite the fact I'm in a small room. This is just one example of what I mean when I refer to "unnatural sounding effects processing that don't exist in the real world".
>>
>>18393725
>but why would he fake shit like this when he has a popular youtube channel already?
To get views. More views equals more ad revenue.
>>
>>18396091
Because A) It makes the voices seem like a legit thing he just happened to record in his exploration and B) You get more money for more view-time.
>>
Even if this video is fake i HIGHLY recommend this guys channel. They're all spooky in and of themselves without anything happening simply because he's in an abandoned mine. He also talks a lot about how mines used to operate and sometimes finds really cool shit in the mines(like in one mine where the miners had actually built a small log cabin INSIDE the mine)

Anyways even if he did fake it to get more views i still support him.
>>
>>18399298
Don't try to reason on /x/ most people on here can't even tie their shoe laces because they think if they do it wrong it will summon satan...
>>
File: Yeah this never happened right.png (520KB, 1335x685px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah this never happened right.png
520KB, 1335x685px
>>18399298
Right just because you can make fake audio on a video, doesn't mean that this one is fake, or that every trumpet video was fake.
You're still providing no definite proof that this video in particular is fake.
I'm not saying that the video is fake for certain, just that because it can be fake doesn't mean it has to be.
Is that dumbed down enough for you?
Oh and BTW the strange sounds aren't even necessarily /x/ related anyways, you're just too quick to shoot down any ideas because you think they are possibly referring to supernatural.
>inb4 I can get on my sound manager.exe right now and fake sounds boi
Nobody gives a fuck about your self proclaimed
PhD in audio engineering that you got off of YouTube tutorials. Unless you have evidence this is fake or that it's real, you're just as useless as the rest of us.
>>18399973
I don't understand why you waste your time posting here if honestly believe that. Its people who don't reason that make this place retarded. You can go ahead and just say I'm not reasoning with no reason, but that would make you a hypocrite wouldn't it?
>>
>>18391389
Either staged for the money or wind making weird noises as it passes through the mine. Nothing to see here fuck off OP
>>
>>18400359
What are you trying to achieve by posting articles from shit-tier news websites, my man? There is no journalism contained in them. They're reporting on reports. There is no investigative work, nor is there any hard science. Claiming something is real just because the newspaper mentions them? Are you 14?

Seriously, be smarter.
>>
>>18400359
>>>>>>>Dailymail
>>
>>18400359
In fact, here you go -
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0i1NFANuFYp

I've isolated the frequency band of the whispers for you and looped it.

Put on some headphones. You'll notice the sound repeats three times (r'aah r'aah r'aah) decaying gradually in level. That's a digital delay effect.
You might say, "oh it's just three separate whispers", but no, they're all identical. This doesn't happen in nature. No two sounds are identical.

In addition to this, the camera audio was recording a stereo signal. These whispers are mono. You can find this out quite easily via a process known as phase inversion and is the single easiest way to identify if a piece of audio contains both stereo recordings and mono recordings because it will alter the tonal quality of the stereo audio whilst leaving the mono audio untouched.

like, I don't know what else to say now. I'm not trying to spoil your fun. I'm sure tulpas r still real, dude....
>>
>>18400730
I think this mine guy was behind 9/11
>>
File: 1479498330210.gif (4MB, 298x224px) Image search: [Google]
1479498330210.gif
4MB, 298x224px
>>18400730

Please post a screenshot of your software
so we can actually see the sound waves, rather than hear similar sounds and have you just tell us that they're fake even though it has an echo.

>mfw its microsoft sound recorder

Also feel free to post a picture of your degree in audio engineering lmao, don't forget to remove the watermark after you download the pic off google.

>inb4 muh personal info, its called Microsoft paint cover up the fake name for us please.

and don't post another link from vocaroo.com
only the people too dumb to tie their shoe laces because they think if they do it wrong it will summon satan will believe that shit.
>>
File: muh sound waves look alike.jpg (56KB, 690x488px) Image search: [Google]
muh sound waves look alike.jpg
56KB, 690x488px
>>18401142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_y48Vmz5J4
OH SHIT NIGGER these bitches were faking videos, because
>This doesn't happen in nature. No two sounds are identical. And that echo if you listen closely is just like the noise she made.
Dude that audio engineer really knows his shit!
>>
>>18401142
Get your ears checked faggot. It doesnt need a sound engineer. It is very basic stuff if you are not a complete moron.
Anon could post a video of cave guy admitting everything and showing how he done it, and you would still rather believe in spooky shit. It is pointless.

Please explain why the whispering is mono.

Or stay in denial, you cancerous newfag
>>
>>18401157
It is true though. Echo is distorted. Thank you for posting, dunning-kruger
>>
>>18401142
Oh thats not enough. But when a rock looks like a treestump, it is totally enough evidnece. You /x/tards are the worst.
>>
File: NAZEE.jpg (43KB, 750x825px) Image search: [Google]
NAZEE.jpg
43KB, 750x825px
>>18401175
lmao, don't group me with the giant ass tree theory fags. I'm just calling bullshit on this guy's supposed degree in audio engineering, and his recording of part of the echo where it repeats three time quieter and quieter
>>
File: Don't you see retards.jpg (62KB, 779x436px) Image search: [Google]
Don't you see retards.jpg
62KB, 779x436px
>>18401164
its not like this guy is just pulling evidence out like crazy, he just made a sound clip then said hes an audio engineer and everyone's
>derrrr holy shit total genius, wow what a discovery
Hang on a sec
yeah just got an email, I just finished college online, and I have a degree in chemistry so let me tell you that is was actually the rocks in the mines reacting with the air molecules creating static and a phenomenon where the wood in the caves begins to whisper.
OK NOW ANYONE WHO THOUGHT OTHERWISE HAS BEEN BTFO.

Oh and for the proof part here picrelated

>muh college education
Check
>muh advanced lookin picrelated as evidence
Check
>full retard mode
Chhhhhhack
>>
>>18401257
I actually understand that pic related too lmao
>>
File: money.jpg (18KB, 275x116px) Image search: [Google]
money.jpg
18KB, 275x116px
Never trust ''evidence'' from a man that makes money out of the paranormal. With 125k subscriber, the guy isn't dumb and saw that his paranormal videos get a lot of view.

Staging a fake video such as the one linked in the OP literally translates to hundreds of dollars in his pockets
>>
>>18395306
yeah the mystery sounds definitely had a tinny electronic sound to them, as if being played on a small speaker
>>
>>18401257
nobody cares what his degree is or isnt. that is unrelated to the argument.
>>
>>18398022
i would never subscribe to a fat guy who makes videos constantly running out of breath and then asking you to 'listen' while he talks over the sounds. What a fucking idiot
>>
>>18401257
I've presented you with evidence (!) The fact you're completely ignorant to the subject and don't recognise it as evidence isn't my problem - I've got no dog in this fight, I'm simply saying 99% of videos on YouTube claiming to have recorded something mysterious are made by people who don't realise there are ways to tell if a piece if audio contains multiple recordings.
Again, the evidence I offer concerns the collapse of the stereo field of the camera audio after utilising phase cancellation (leaving any mono audio untouched, because mono is unaffected by the phase cancellation)
Screenshots of my DAW and spectrum analyser won't tell you shit, either.

Ultimately, I don't give a shit if this guy wants to use clickbait to generate views, his videos are cool none-the-less, just don't bullshit me when I'm able to offer an explanation that isn't 2 spooky enough for you.
>>
>>18401562
You probably couldn't afford to be fat.
>>
File: 1480041611325.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480041611325.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
I don't care if it's fake, caves are fucking spooky anyway. Why the fuck would you enter one?
>>
File: periodic wave.png (9KB, 785x444px) Image search: [Google]
periodic wave.png
9KB, 785x444px
>>18402557
Screenshots of my DAW and spectrum analyser won't tell you shit, either.

If the sounds are the exact same, (and I mean like they are digitally identical) then they will show up like that in your program. If they are not the same, the waves will be different, that's all it takes.
Just show the rest of us, ok?
>>
>>18402611
>You probably couldn't afford to be fat.
Shut up, fatty.
>>
he probably edited them in himself to get views

sage
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-07-14-30-22.png (533KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-07-14-30-22.png
533KB, 1080x1920px
>>18391389
Reading some of the comments on the vid. Pic related
Im more interested in "Tommy Knockers". Sounds spooky. Anyone have more info?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-07-14-30-26.png (544KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-07-14-30-26.png
544KB, 1080x1920px
>>18403359
>>
>>18393823
i keep hearing "wake me up inside" no joke
>>
>>18403306
Shut up, virgin boney. No-one wants to hug a skeleton.
>>
>literally fucking around a narrow abandoned mine in Australia in the middle of the night alone
>passing under entrances with rocks being supported by old rotting boards

Out of his fucking mind. I like exploring abandoned homes and ghost towns, but this shit is bananas.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.