[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world is going to shit. everyone is under mindcontrol. we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: bear-05[1].jpg (334KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
bear-05[1].jpg
334KB, 2197x1463px
The world is going to shit. everyone is under mindcontrol. we must escape as long as we still can.
>>
>>18390905
Wait, do you mean escape the mindcontrol or escape the world? Escaping the world sounds awesome sign me up for that.
>>
>>18390915
by not taking this serious you are part of the problem.
>>
File: roj6.jpg (27KB, 703x604px) Image search: [Google]
roj6.jpg
27KB, 703x604px
>>18390905
chill the fuck out
>>
>>18390919
Dude, you are calling for people to escape the world. There is no way at all to take this seriously.
>>
>>18390933
im just saying what needed to be said.
>>
>>18390919

By "escaping" are you literally telling people to kill themselves?
>>
>>18390941
no.
>>
In theory X amount of people should be able to live independently by their own. And if that "society" shares occult knowledge and a common objective it should triumph as so many other secret societies with the same characteristics have.
>>
>>18390905
>everyone is under mindcontro

when where the masses no under mind control. people have always been bounded by their culture, lack of knowledge etc. people have more power now, the plebs are just stupid and being used as always.
>>
>>18390954

So what, we should get on a rocket ship and go to mars? If not through suicide, how exactly do you propose people should "escape"?
>>
>>18390963
>no

not*
>>
>>18390967
the point is the fucking mindcontrol.
>>
>>18390963
even if people have been under mind control for ever, wich isn't true, it's no reason to not try to free ourselves.
>>
>>18390977
>wich isn't true

alright. tell me a period of history, except cave man days, where the upper class didnt control the lower class? obviously the forms of manipulation where different in different time periods but its always been more or less the same. you probably just notice it more now because the plebs have more of a voice.

> it's no reason to not try to free ourselves.

well yea, i would love to live a world where humans use there power to empower people rather than feed of them. this is just another classical political debate. what kind of world would need to be created for humans to live as one?
>>
>>18390977
i also want to say that people have always believed in stupid shit with out looking into it. im reading a history book right now written thousands of years ago, and the author complains about how people belive in myths just because they are told about it.

there will always be forms of brainwashing because humans need to be guided and given certain tools in order to live a certain way. if left to our own devices, we would go no where.
>>
Basically left-handed people ruled by right handed dictation i.e you act on instinct instead of think.

You perceive someone slighting you and your instinct is to strike back. This causes a chain or echo of strikes.

Of course it couldn't work any other way, for who would fight in the battles as meat-flesh?

The part of your mind that is under control is your reason and rationale, which is Godless therefore like an animal bound in a chain following baser desires and emotions.
>>
>>18390993
Back then they didn't have the tecnology to manipulate people as they do now, so back then the weren't mind controlled, just ignorant.

It is the classical political debate, but it isn't political; I am not talking about an utopia, but to free ourselves from the oppression through the knowledge that has been occulted for so long.
>>
>>18391001
Do you fell like you need to be guided? Do you feel like what you hold as truth is just a brainwash?

Ignorance is the only source of error; people ignorant about life will commit mistakes.
>>
>tfw all things considered we love in the most peaceful and prosperous era
>get out while you can guise
Every time
>>
>>18390905
We need to collectively stop participating in the beast system. Without us the elites have no power. Too bad that's never going to happen in our lifetime.
>>
>>18391022
>Back then they didn't have the tecnology to manipulate people as they do now, so back then the weren't mind controlled, just ignorant.

they used other sources to manipulate the masses though - i.e, they purposefully kept them uneducated as means to stop revolts, used religion to introduce policies, used the law. most people where just serfs back in the day that believed by the graces of gods that they where meant to submit. obviously is due to a lack facts but its the same today, and why is it like this? profit. people are brainwashed because capitalists like money more than people. People are more wise, and intelligent now than they have ever been though

>Do you fell like you need to be guided?

obviously to an extent. we cant just magically know things, we have to be taught.

>Ignorance is the only source of error; people ignorant about life will commit mistakes.

yeah but people are not born all knowing. they need to taught, and educated (guided) by there superiors in order to not be ignorant of life.
>>
>>18391043
>Too bad that's never going to happen in our lifetime.

not but we can act as bridges to the next generation. we should do it for humanity, not for ourselves. we will die with honor.
>>
>>18391049
You tell me how Native Americans fit that explanation. You are just thinking on western society's past.

>People are more wise, and intelligent than before
If this was true we wouldn't be arguing about this, as you would be also more intelligent and wise and would know that masses haven't been on mind control all history.

Sure you could say we need to be guided to an extent, but I'd change the way to say it. Maybe we can be taught, get a little help from other to choose our path, but I don't think anyone can guide you through life as it is a personal path.

Who are your superiors? I personally don't have any. Education doesn't equal guidance. And you are assuming whoever that educates isn't ignorant...
>>
>>18391035 (You)
this
>>
>>18391043
Your defeatist position is the reason it wont happen in your lifetime. You just feed the beast and so you are part of the problem.
>>
>>18391083
>If this was true we wouldn't be arguing about this, as you would be also more intelligent and wise and would know that masses haven't been on mind control all history

lol, alright. i cant take you serious now. you're suggesting that i reflect the entire species. second of all, you're not taking into consideration how many more people have a voice, are more are, and better educated. more people study philosophy for example now than they ever have, and are more exposed to other cultures that opens there mind. through out most of history, most people couldent even read and write. reading has only became a norm among all classes in the past hundred - two hundred years.

>native Americans

lol, they consisted of tribes with 600 people in them. they where not exactly a civilization. terrible example. they are the equivalent to cave men that i said doesent count.

>but I don't think anyone can guide you through life as it is a personal path.

well i never meant constatly being guided, i mean more people needed to be given tools, educated a certain way until they are ready.

>Who are your superiors?

no one in real life. education does equal guidance, this is so obvious that i am not even going to bother explaining it because i dont have the time.

what do you even mean by people are brainwashed anyway? people can find out pretty much anything from the internet.
>>
File: 5e2.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
5e2.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>18390905
Are they under mind control?

Or are their minds simply under control?
>>
>>18391108
damn son
>>
When,how,where?
>>
>>18390905
people in the affected areas wont realize it and they wont believe you. its the nifty thing about playing dirty. it all sounds so far fetched nobody really believes it

but people who work in water treatment facilities nation wide have refused to put the new "stuff" in the water. it was what 3 years ago when they started and if you look at crime nationally you can see who follows orders and who doesnt
>>
>>18390973

Well why didn't you just say so.

This is very helpful: https://www.amazon.com/Reynolds-632-Length-Heavy-Duty-Aluminum/dp/B004NG90YO/ref=pd_sbs_121_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B004NG90YO&pd_rd_r=H8BWE2VVDAN9M4Z13Q29&pd_rd_w=k13Dv&pd_rd_wg=hOn30&psc=1&refRID=H8BWE2VVDAN9M4Z13Q29
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.