[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could some shlomo please explain to me how this thing works?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: kabbalah.jpg (61KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
kabbalah.jpg
61KB, 383x500px
Could some shlomo please explain to me how this thing works?
>>
You'd have to pay shekels first.
>>
File: 95e.png (225KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
95e.png
225KB, 800x764px
>educating the goys on The Truth of The Truth of The Law
"No"
>>
>>18390873
how many captain hooknose?
>>
File: smokemifyagotem.jpg (187KB, 383x500px) Image search: [Google]
smokemifyagotem.jpg
187KB, 383x500px
>>18390864
probably like this.
>>
>>18390899
Don't mar Kabbalah with your degenerate shit.
>>
>>18390902
ovey such a bad goy
can you tell me now?
>>
>>18390913
You already know.
>>
>>18390926
no i don't
>>
Not a schlomo, but I'll throw you a bone. The Kabbalah is important to understanding some of the most notorious occult systems, so I have studied its origins and applications.

The ten stations, or sephirot, represent different aspects of existence. Something that exists only at the bottom, Malkuth, would be greatly different than something exists only at the top, Keter.

Example:
Malkuth represents the basic function of being alive, in the most mundane physical sense.
Keter represents the abstract, the existence of the self of non-self.

The hierarchy is not meant to say that the higher stations are some kind of end goal, or more important or better in an objective sense. They are steps on a ladder. The lower ones must be present for the higher functions to reveal themselves. And once they do, the lower ones do not go away, their foundation still remains.

They are sort of like the chakra points, i.e. the perfect being is operating at a high level on all of them at the same time.

The Tree of Life has two sides: the upper branches, and the lower roots. You will very rarely find anyone talking about the lower half in a language not Hebrew or the original Aramaic. The real shit begins when you start looking at how they have applied the ideas of the duality, and how it has merged with other heresies to synthesize a kind of anti-religion.
>>
Im an expert on this. Its basically energy centers on your body. I figured out how to open most of them but I cant seem to figure out this last part. Once I get there I will rule the world.
>>
>>18391029
Gay.
>>
>>18390864
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1b_4Utnwf8C-LgremfX1Qv3_ZUthDWKi
>>
>>18391012
>The Tree of Life has two sides: the upper branches, and the lower roots. You will very rarely find anyone talking about the lower half in a language not Hebrew or the original Aramaic. The real shit begins when you start looking at how they have applied the ideas of the duality, and how it has merged with other heresies to synthesize a kind of anti-religion.

Is there a link or could you go into more detail?
>>
>>18391258
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14427032/#14427032
>>
>>18391266
thank you
>>
>>18391272
Search 4plebs for the work "klipot"...I've made a number of revisions to that post since 2014.
>>
>>18390864
It's a tree, you climb it
>>
>>18391241
Also:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1b_4Utnwf8DHE76uz38bC_2clNHU_xgv
>>
>>18391277
This.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.