[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can I sometimes see the future in my dreams or create it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: future_freeway_sign250_1.jpg (9KB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
future_freeway_sign250_1.jpg
9KB, 250x255px
Why can I sometimes see the future in my dreams or create it in my mind? It's nothing huge, just predicting some strange occurrence that ends up happening?
>>
>>18390553
We may have had a hand in that.
>>
>>18390554
Fucking kill yourself. You are LITERALLY the cancer that is killing /x/
>>
It may be foresight, it may be luck. Since your dreams can only involve things you have seen or experienced to some degree, there is a chance that when you mix it all up you'll get an event that has a probability of happening that hasn't.
>>
>>18390553

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb5-LLQ3FjY
>>
File: 4559163838_a7f2513c13_z.jpg (138KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
4559163838_a7f2513c13_z.jpg
138KB, 640x427px
>>18390590

I can feel your negative energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PeyiU3uWJ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoEm22Ff12k
>>
there is no past, present or future. it is all happening simultaneously. just as you can recall a "past" memory, you are able to recall the "future".
>>
>>18390750
This. I've actually "felt"/"seen" this.
>>
You're one of many; Hundreds in fact. Don't neglect your gift. Explore it, and you will learn things you would have never even fathomed. This runs in my family, i can share multiple experiences and tell you how and why it happens if you like.
>>
>imagine probable or highly probable event
>event happens
>HOLY S H * T
Every time
>>
>>18391735
It's not even something spectacular or probable. It's something insignificant such as imagining someone ive never seen before is gonna like walk by me wearing 2 different colored socks then the next day it happens. Little things like that
>>
>>18392383
Same with me.
Very detailed but mostly insignificant things.

I have no answer but i'd point at >>18390750 .

>>18391648 seems a bit full but meh .
>>
Supernatural abilities are inherent in humans but lay dormant.
There is a way to unlock them but it requires strict discipline and much suffering.
Some people are allowed to have them probably because they are predestined.
>>
File: 1480412710460.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px)
1480412710460.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>18392383
I have this too, but it's a few weeks or months after I've had the dream. Always specific and insignificant.

Usually it's like in movie form while dreaming, fly on the wall kind of thing. Always plays out like a scene, I'm never involved, people talking, etc. etc.

I always wake up never giving it a second thought, because it's so minor, then it happens and it's the strangest fucking feeling. Not foggy like deja vu, because it's so clear and I instantly recognize it.
>>
How come so many people have predictive dreams?

Because this has happened to me and people in my family I know it's not bullshit. So many people on /x/ experience this, and it has been a topic of conversation among normies when I go to normie parties.

Do humans have dormant supernatural ability? Is it to do with timelines? Evolution?
>>
>>18390553
I too have precognitive moments.
>>
I actually haven't met anyone else that has had it. /x/ is the first I've heard of others having it honestly.
Interesting that everyone else seems to have experienced the opposite.
>>
File: Eye_of_Horus_Right.svg.png (6KB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
Eye_of_Horus_Right.svg.png
6KB, 200x154px
>>18390658
>cryptic mystical comment
>unexplained occult picture
>a video or 2 with religious/occult references from pop culture
>suggestion that you're in on something no one else is

I see you are a fellow seeker after the light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

https://youtu.be/k-0T5yoXBhM?t=12s
>>
File: cosmic_crow.jpg (60KB, 467x540px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic_crow.jpg
60KB, 467x540px
>>18390553
I get this too, OP. In fact my mother experiences the same thing although there wasn't anything truly extraordinary to mention other than that one time she saw that one of our pets would die which it did and in the same way she dreamed it would. As for me, I just mostly see future places I'll visit but other than that, nothing too spectacular.

I'm glad there are many other anons who experience this as well though.
>>
>>18390631
Spoken like someone who's never had incredibly specific dreams involving things out of the his control that ended up happening exactly. All non-believers lack something good that believers don't.
>>
I dont claim to have supernatural abilities but this always happens. Only in my dreams, I will wake up the next morning remember the dream and think that was so weird and random. Then the event would happen and would remember it from my dream. First time it happened I was at a party and the memory hit me like a brick wall thinking wow that was just like the weird dream I had. It kept going on until...

This ability scared me so much and I decided I would smoke weed to subdue these visions. I wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night and also would not be so scared the next morning because I thought it was real.

I would love to know a way to handle this.
>>
One thing I've read up about do the ppl who experience this know their blood type usually runs in type o
>>
>>18394622
This.
It has happened to me so many times over the years with varying levels of specificity and certainty (you know, like it happens and you think you remember dreaming it but you aren't sure or it's hazy), but there is one that I have always remembered so vividly that I am CERTAIN I dreamed it before it happened. I was only 12 years old, but it blew my fucking mind and I remember it so vividly. It was just a normal thing like they all are, it was a period of about 5-10 seconds of a few minor events happening around me, but as it was happening I remembered without a doubt having dreamt it. The weird thing was that there were very minor things that were slightly different, which made it all the more weird because it's like okay, if this is just some deja vu thing then why the fuck would my memory of it have these slight differences from what was actually happening? To me that gave it even more credence.

Idk. I think deja vu is real as fuck but I have no idea what it means. Premonitions? Consciousness time traveling? Glimpsing alternate dimensions? Remembering a previous version of the universe?
>>
>>18395768
I've had this exact thing happen. as soon as saw this tread I though of it. Except that I remember the event happening more than once at different points in my life. The first dream was around age 6-7 then the event first happened around a year later, then again about two years later. both times it had slightly different specifics such as a few of the people present changed and where I was when it happened. It kinda freaked me the fuck out as its happened with several dreams I've had
>>
>>18390554
Wil je even opdonderen
>>
>>18391648
^^this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.