[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skull and Bones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Bones_logo.jpg (61KB, 346x328px) Image search: [Google]
Bones_logo.jpg
61KB, 346x328px
What is it, /x/? Any theories or thoughts?
>>
>>18390254
undergound hidden group of people that are getting trolled into thinking they are some kind of superhumans or that they get knowledge and shit and help reptilians/draco whatever who controlls this groups to destroy humanity
>>
Edgy teens at college with rich parents.

just a mens club for faggots who dont do anything aside from try to gain power.

thats really it.
>>
>>18390388
pretty much this, i think. edgy people who want to feel like they are part of a group. they probably spend half of their time moaning about the plebs with out taking into consideration how the environment impacts peoples lives, and they have the real power to make a difference.
>>
>>18390387
But they have power because of money, so their belief is self reinforcing, still getting trolled though
>>
>>18390398
there beliefs are probably the equivalent to god memes on here - they dont actually believe it, they are just doing it for a laugh, for entertainment. if i was rich, i would probably join in too, sounds fun.
>>
>>18390400
Yes, probably depends on individual awareness, im sure someone from the group actually beliefs everything and has a giant ego built around himself being something special because of it
>>
pretty much none of the comments above are right
>>
File: Ben_Drowned.png (55KB, 392x397px) Image search: [Google]
Ben_Drowned.png
55KB, 392x397px
Skull&Bones is that 80's Pizzagate
>>
>>18390634
alright then. enlighten us if everyone is wrong. if you dont reply, you're obviously talking shit.
>>
>>18390254
harmless teens just trying to have a little fun in college by raping children and manufacturing sandy hook
>>
File: geronimo.png (1MB, 1596x2788px) Image search: [Google]
geronimo.png
1MB, 1596x2788px
>>
>>18390665
>were's a tinfoil hat.
>>
They are your lord and masters. Compared to them, you are all peasants. And they are Kings and Queens. I know, some of you will pretend it's not true in a desperate attempt to not feel so irrelevant. And that's fine. It's to be expected. Just remember, no matter how much you pretend you don't serve them, and you're not apart of the system, doesn't take away from the fact that you do, and you are.

Also, the 322 references Genesis 3:22.
>>
>>18390714
>Also, the 322 references Genesis 3:22.
THANK YOU
>>
>>18390714
they're privileged white kids at a pansy university lol
>>
>>18393572
Actually there are black people, and Asian people in it as well. Along with females. And Yale is one of the best universities in the world. Far from pansy. Nice try though, pleb. Also, I can feel jealousy flowing through you. But it's ok. The world needs ditch diggers too.
>>
File: cucked_for_thebenefitof_mykeks.jpg (152KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cucked_for_thebenefitof_mykeks.jpg
152KB, 900x1200px
>>18390254
It's basically 4chancre on acid/roids.
>>
>>18393706
Not even close. Hahahaha!!!!
There's so much jealousy and resentment here. It's fucking great. Keep lying to yourself pleb.
>>
>>18393754
See, I told you, only plebian scum use the term pleb just as much as newfriends use the term newfag. Let the sun touch your skin at least one mate.
>>
>>18390254
Rich people's club where they network with other rich people to get even richer.
>>
>>18393769
Yep. You're an idiot alright. Kek.
>>
>>18390388
dis
>>
>>18390388
S&B accepts men an women. But first you have to get in to Yale. Which isn't easy. Out of every 100 applicants to Yale, only 7 are accepted. You're GPA must be very high as well. So if you're dumb, you're not getting in to Yale. Much less S&B. And they're not trying to feel like they're part of a group, they are the group. Basically, you're a worthless loser compared to them.
>>
>>18394118
>You're GPA
Ah well, there's always Vasser.
>>
>>18394927
Oh no! I made a spelling error because I wasn't paying attention! Oh no!!!! Lmao. I don't give of a fuck about a simple mistake. I'm not writing a thesis here. Nice try though little fella.
>>
>>18394927
>Vassar
>>
>>18390254
Same as any other freemason club, really.
The notion behind all of them is the same.

Rich farts who who get together to become richer and more powerful.
Wohoo newsflash, who would have expected it?
>>
>>18390254

Pretty sure they're part of the body.
>>
>>18395219
Chill dude, it was a joke.
See, >>18395231 i even spelled the place wrong.
>>
bunch of rich dynasty families that have fetishes for children and getting their inbred family members as high in any fucking ladder they can find
>>
>>18395325

somebody jelly
>>
>>18390704
Good try, the Prez went to Harvard. No skull and Boners there!
>>
>>18395322
I am chill. Stop assuming you know people. Lol

And nice dubs.
>>
>>18394118
I don't think it matters to be smart to get into ivy league. Those schools are for rich boys, only. It's a rich boys club. Just look at George Bush, that guy was a fucking moron but he was skull and bones and he became president. Also, any club that accepts girls is an automatic fail.
>>
>>18395734
>Stop assuming you know people.
But i do know people, Adam. I've been in your heart all along.
>>
>>18390254
It is obviously this fellows >>18395322 dubs op.
(322)
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.