[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 13

File: nixon phase.jpg (70KB, 804x725px) Image search: [Google]
nixon phase.jpg
70KB, 804x725px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes,
Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N

Is anyone even doing readings edition?
>>
>>18390116

I'd like a reading. I'm just gonna add whatever info a reader may need.

>> Name: Christopher
>> Sign: Scorpio
>> Birth date: 11/20/1991
>> Gender: Male
>> Song: https://youtu.be/P1lcZM0MNek
>> Quote: There's always more than what appears on the surface.

In short; I've been having a lot of nightmares lately, and I'd like to know if something besides myself is the cause.

Lots of dreams of something related to demons or just negative situations in general constantly. I'd like to know if this is a personal issue, as in mentally self inflicted, or somethig else has decided to fuck with me. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: DSC_0201.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0201.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Offering rune readings to anyone who answers this post for a while.
>>18390166
To the general query of what's causing it in general, I got Yr, and then later to whether it's a personal issue pulled a Dorn and reversed Rit.

The first rune, Yr, is a rune of general foggy negativity and depths, usually rooted in confusion or obfuscation. Your dreams are primarly caused by unresolved personal things, I think.
The next two runes give some more hints, with Dorn symbolizing lashing out and the reversed Rit showing the disorder and twistedness of that lashing out. The effort you put into lashing out gets wasted.
>>
>>18390251
can i get a general future reading?
male
24 years old and leo
>>
>>18390251
Sure, I'll take a next love run reading.
>>
>>18390251
Can you give me some advice?
>>
File: DSC_0202.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0202.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>18390259
Sig.
Rune of victory and of the sun. Good rune, try not to burn too many things on your way there.

Vague questions give vague answers.
>>
>>18390116
fuck you empath you piece of shit compulsive liar.
>>
File: DSC_0203.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
DSC_0203.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18390261
I'm not quite sure what a "next love run reading" is, but I pulled Man and a reversed Os.

Man is a gentle rune, and one heavily into intuition and spiritual input. Also very female rune. A reversed Os would point towards communication issues, and a breakdown of mental facade.

Follow feelings, not words, on this one.
>>
>>18390275
I meant one on the next love to enter my life, sorry if that was confusing.

But interesting, thank you.
>>
>>18390266
thanks
>>
File: DSC_0204.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0204.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18390262
I pulled a reverse Ken. I have never seen or thought of this rune in this position, so I don't have much backlog on this, but I think I'm going to interpret this as normal Ken with a warning: You need to study and actually illuminate particular things with your mind, without getting too distracted.
>>
>>18390288
Messed up the rotation on that image, should be rotated clockwise by 90 degrees.

>>18390281
>>18390285
You're welcome.
>>
>>18390251
Hey could I get a reading plz?
I was born 7/29/1990
So I'm a 26 year old Leo male
I have hazel eyes, although my right eye is a bit greener (it's also a bit smaller)
>>
>>18390251
I have two questions if that is fine.

Will I marry the type of girl that I prefer?

Will I have a daughter one day?
>>
>>18390294
I kind of mostly want a query, moreso than personal information.

Reading on what?
>>
>>18390251
male
18 years old
libra

Hey bro, can you tell me something about my soulmate? I know this question is a bit silly but, is she okay right now?
>>
File: 71f.jpg (25KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
71f.jpg
25KB, 500x433px
Any advice for Virgo Sun Male + Scorpio Rising?
>>
>>18390251
General future reading pease?
Male 22 Sagittarius
>>
File: DSC_0206.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0206.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18390295
First the first query, two runes came out, Ken and Bar. I think you won't marry the kind of girl you have in mind right now, you'll discover more as you go alone (Ken), but you'll also enjoy it when it happens and it will bear fruit (Bar), so I wouldn't worry too much.

On the daughter I got a reversed Vor. Vor is a rune that I basically invented so I'm also still fishing for meanings of it, but I intended for it to mean speed and then a reversed Vor would point towards be patient, very very patient. I'm not sure if I'd count on it this life, honestly.
>>
>>18390297
Sorry, meant to type more but i messed up.
Just wondering what type of woman I should look for to invest my time in.
I know what I should be doing to better myself as a man, for the most part. Just have to get serious :)
>>
>>18390308
Shame on both, but oh well, shit happens.
>>
File: DSC_0207.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px)
DSC_0207.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18390310
>>18390308
*along not alone

>>18390302
Bar and Gar.
She's ...growing. Bar is a rune of manifestation as well as Gar being one of completeness, but Gar is also a symbol of war (being a mutation of Gungnir).
It will end in more being, but doesn't really say much about her current state.
>>
>>18390251
F 23 Aquarius

Do the runes think I should work on my art again for my book?
>>
File: DSC_0208.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0208.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18390307
Yr and Dorn.
Opacity/confusion and Violence., although violence not necessarily in a negative sense, could also simply refer to very decisive actions. Still, tread carefully.
>>
File: DSC_0209.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px)
DSC_0209.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18390309
Reversed Fa and a reversed Ur.

These weren't the runes I was expecting, but...do you happen to have women around you that are depressed? That would be the most obvious meaning of a combined reversed Fa (lack of fire) and reversed Ur (lack of health) to me.

Strange pull. Sorry.
>>
>>18390251
Hi, Id like a reading if you are still around. I have two issues. I have major family issues, will they ever be resolved. and i am in love with someone i shouldn't be in love with, what will come of this, what to do? Thank you.
>>
File: DSC_0210.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0210.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
LAST RUNE READING

>>18390319
Got Ka. The runes seem to think you should focus on what is, and work with what you have already, instead of recreating something new.
>>
>>18390251
What is the next girlfriend to enter into my life like personality and physically?
>>
>>18390334
Thanks!
>>
File: DSC_0212.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px)
DSC_0212.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18390332
I'll do yours because you posted before I said I'd be done.

For the first question, "what will come of this", I got Jera. Jera is a patient rune, the word jera developing into the current english word "year", and a very seasonal rune as such too. In other words, things will come and go, but never too far out of balance.

For the second question, "what to do", I got a Rit, rune of ritual and order. Basically, do things by the book, do them carefully, do them in a planned way.
>>
>>18390332
>>18390334
ah. oh well. thanks anyway.
>>
>>18390341
oh. thank you. i appreciate it. not sure how to interpret the 2ndnone though. i am guessing the first means it will follow a lengthy path but reconciliation may come eventually. thanks again
>>
>>18390327
Hmmm, not that I know of. My mother's been concerned for my drug abuse but recently things have been much better. I'm improving and in a program, and doing well in nursing school. But sometimes I feel like she is not as healthy as she puts on, I want her to get a better diet as she's a vegetarian that doesn't really eat many vegetables. Could my drug use effect the reading? My biggest motivation to stop right now completely is that I get the feeling it might effect the energetic health of my family.
>>
>>18390346
In that case, the runes might have been referring to your mother, yeah.

No, I don't think your drug use would have affected the reading, I asked rather explicitly "what kind of women should this guy focus on" as you did.

That said, good luck getting your family to be healthy, a reversed Ur can be a pretty iffy thing.
>>
>>18390251
what i should do now to keep things up between me and her?
>>
File: d.jpg (225KB, 1302x1302px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
225KB, 1302x1302px
>>18390251
Greetings, if you could do some reading regarding my current path or future path.

28 yrs, virgo, male.

My two main questions are about a person I believed to be my soul mate, we are not together anymore but I've been thinking a lot about her lately, very strong connection we had and now we don't even talk anymore.
Second would be about the path I'm seeking, where could it lead me? Is my attention on the correct path?

Anything helps. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18390354
Fuck i just saw the post you said you were done ;-;
>>
>>18390348
Thank you very much :)
>>
>>18390317
ty
>>
>>18390324
Damn it, thanks though rune anon
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.