[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepiest thing to happen to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 12

File: Plankton.jpg (5KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
Plankton.jpg
5KB, 250x193px
I'm making a comic book where I tell creepy stories of events that happened to /x/ and /b/.
What's the creepiest thing to ever happen to you?
>>
its a short story but a story nontheless, it was in the evening, already dark and it was rainy, i was walking home from the shop when i suddenly heared someone whistleling something next to my ear i turned around who was there yet i saw no one but i knew and felt that i was being watched and i had this random urge to hail satan for no reason. when i came home while sitting at my desk, having a beer while talking with some friends of mine via skype when i again felt that i was being spied upon, when i turned around to look i saw this 3d shadow type thing race out of my room downstairs and into the hallway where it dissapeared. later that same evening i saw it standing in the coridor towards my room just staring me down before slowely fading away i wasnt afraid in any of this but it sure was weird and creepy
>>
>>18390303
>I forgot adding full stops.
also you might want to just lurk for a few weeks on this board to find your creepy stories mate.
>>
>be banging my gf nice nice
>shes all like .."ooh ahh"..
>den she suddenly screams
>.. "oooh Jamal!"..
>wtf
>we stop and i ask who fuck is jamal
>she said there was goste behind me and it made her jump hes name was jamal
>i couldnt see shit
>mfw my gf is pshychic bro
>>
This one time, I thought I saw a ghost, but it was just my friend spooking me.
>>
>>18390081
I wanted to have a good day on /x/ once but there were shitposters everywhere
>>
a gazebo appeared in my yard one day, it wasn't winy or anything the night before and it just appeared under mysterious circumstances
>>
File: spqr.jpg (29KB, 350x350px)
spqr.jpg
29KB, 350x350px
>>18390081

That time I killed Shimon Peres and found prophecies predicting this incident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOSCASqLsE

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheImperialCult/comments/5g8crm/why_i_killed_shimon_peres_to_teach_israel_a/
>>
File: 57844119.png (33KB, 165x148px)
57844119.png
33KB, 165x148px
>Really getting into a post apocalyptic mine craft server
>Extremely inhospitable map, all desert, probably 5-10 players max, medium map,
>Pretty neat enviroment, crude tanks and a bus or two made out of wool blocks, radio stations etc
>Tedious farming, Dirt was rare
>Interesting radiation plug in as well, mining was almost as dangerous as the nether
>Lots of ingame time by myself, get paranoid as a result
>Elaborate mazes with smooth stone to hide my tracks, hidden supply chests all over, probably covered over 700 square blocks
>Some red text starts appearing in the chat
>Stuff about shadows and darkness
>Some mod is messing with me
>Same thing starts happening in other non related games
>Start realizing I avoid people all the time, both in real life and online
>Start observing other people, turns out they do as well First letter of each line to figure out whose behind it.
>>
File: IMG_0773.jpg (26KB, 640x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0773.jpg
26KB, 640x538px
>driving in my car, late evening
>dark and rainy
>start to feel strange, something is bugging me, don't know what
>feeling intensifies
>it's almost panic now
>in a foresty area, pull over to the side of the road
>I'm panicking now, for no apparent reason
>feel like some things are lurking around my car, can almost hear them
>I'm rocking back and forth gasping for air
I've never had a panic attack before, or after that and don't have any mental health issues.
>have an intrusive image of a huge eye in the sky, watching me
Not a hallucination, an image in my mind, i saw it in my mind's eye, but unusually clearly.
>still feel panic, have the feeling the eye is not benevolent
>make half-unconscious whimpering noices, goes on a few minutes
>after a while gather myself a little, get the fuck away toward my home
>still feel anxious, feel creatures watching me from the shadows
>get home, turn all lights on, make tea, calm down little more
It was eerie, i have no idea what happened. The eye was red, i think. Alll i can make of it is that the eye was a reminder that Something is watching me but not sure at all. Now that i think of it, i think i've seen a similar eye in a dream, but it wasn't as clear as this. I'm still a little spooked.
>>
>>18390081
Post your art OP
>>
>>18390081
>I'm making a comic book where I tell creepy stories of events that happened to /x/ and /b/.

I hope to profit off your experiences, I have none of my own.

Please don't tell me bullshit tales I need good stuff, I need this to work. Mom says I have to move out of the basement.
>>
>>18390998
I think that's just you being really imaginative dude
>>
>>18391037
But why a great, godly, ominous eye? And where did the panic come? Like i said i'm usually rational
>>
>>18390674
TOP ZOZZLE
>>
here's a nightmare I had when I was very young. I've posted this before, but I guess I'll do it again

>5 years old
>at my mom's old workplace
She used to work at some weird psychology building. I used to make short visits there whenever she was running errands, and I'd wait in the front office with a lollipop or magazine.
>she's standing near the hallway, talking and laughing with friends
>dozens of vibrant neon signs and colorful paintings cover the walls of the room
>there's a statue in the corner
>it depicts a humanoid figure that is covered in black fur and has a dog's/wolf's head and tail. It was about 7 feet tall.
>its white eyes stare quietly into space
>look out the window
>the sun is beginning to set outside
>mom's friends leave the building
>she pulls out her Nokia cell phone and starts talking to my dad with a smile on her face
>she laughs as she talks. She's very happy about something
>after a while, she hangs up
>she smiles at me and waves, and walks away, leaving me completely alone in the building
>the statue walks off its base
>it stares down at me with its bright, white eyes
>it doesn't growl or bark, it just stands there silently staring right at me
>without warning, it jumps down on all fours and rushes at me
>it tackles me, and then wraps its arms around me in a warm embrace
>everything goes dark, but I feel at peace
>I wake up, shaking with fear

This is the only nightmare I've had in my entire life that I really remember at all. I usually forget them completely an hour or two after waking up.
>>
>Rising up, back on the street
>Did my time, took my chances
>Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
>Just a man and his will to survive
>>
>So many times it happens too fast
>You trade your passion for glory
>Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
>You must fight just to keep them alive
>>
>It's the eye of the tiger
>It's the thrill of the fight
>Rising up to the challenge of our rival
>And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
>And he's watching us all with the eye..
>... of the tiger
>>
>21 years old
>best friend crashing over at my place because of issues at his home
>take bro shower with best friend
>he washes my back
>hear my gf calling my phone
>try to get out of the shower
>he pulls me back
>says he isn't finished yet with my back
>tell him it's fine
>try to get out
>he holds tightly
>push him
>he slips lands on head
>gets in a coma
>police over at my house
>explaining story with my gf sitting next to me
>tell them about the bro shower
>cops and gf look at me weirdly and ask "bro shower?"
>explain it's a cultural thing where you deepen skinship with your best friend
>it's like a a brofist but only 'bro'er'
>explain what we do during a bro shower
>gf gets mad
>get confused
>next day gf calls me
>she wants to break up with because of the broshowers
>tfw no best friend nor girlfriend
>>
>>18391111
Nice quads
>>
>14
>get bullied alot in a small town
>to make matters worse im fucking weird
>parents dont like me so they tell me to fuck off during freetime
>that means i get to goto my favorite place
>the forest
>make my way to clearing one day
>avoid packs of junkies and cops along the way
>sit down on a couch in the clearing
>its dark and cloudy, i love it
>starts raining so i make my way back to the house
>i start hearing sound of leaves crushing under footsteps
>think its a fucking junkie
>junkies are harmless so i think nothing of it
>foot steps coming from the left now
>get a little scared, am i being ambushed by junkies?
>walk really fast towards my regular path
>when im further away and hear only a faint crunch i look back
>see two dark figures heading to my clearing
>the cloudy light peeking out from the clearing lets me make them out
>their wearing fucking full black vests and have guns
>i book it the fuck out of there
>later that month hear that the police had found a group of dead junkies
>some 4-5 junkies that died in the forest
>media closed it as some sort of group overdose
>after that incident police tightened security on the forest
>not even junkies could get in after that
>>
Hella weird paranormal stuff went down the first time I tripped acid. I was the only one tripping and my 3 friends were not. Really not the best situation to be in when you're tripping balls.
>>
>>18390081
Made the same dream from 6 to 9 yo where an alien abducted me from my bed, paralyzed and wake up at 3 am
>>
A FEW YEARS AGO A MAN WAS WALKING DOWN A ROAD BECAUSE HIS CAR BROKE DOWN AND HE SAW A CAR COMING UP BEHIND HIM SO HE STUCK OUT HIS THUMB TO HITCH HIKE AND THE CAR STOPPED AHEAD OF HIM. HE RAN UP TO THE PASSENGER SIDE AND OPENED THE DOOR. WHEN HE OPENED THE DOOR A SKELETON POPPED OUT
>>
>>18390303
>and i had this random urge to hail satan for no reason

kek'd hard. autism ins't creepy
>>
I work at an acute psych hospital. Had some weird things said to me and experienced things when I work nights. Most recently a patient woke up from a coma and got sent to my hospital (instead of a long term care facility for whatever reason). Trying to get them to take their meds they told me they need to go to the funeral home and they're gonna die soon. Not the scariest thing but it's unsettling.
>>
>>18391653
A lot of the times a patient says they're going to pass away, they're usually right.
>>
>>18391677
I hear it a lot from former hospice employees that when the patient says they're gonna go it's usually soon.
>>
>>18390081
>be me teenager

>Mexican chick , call her Rosa

>Rosa has couple white girls she hangs with

>I'm the only dude ,feels good man

>Rosa has a ouji board

>convinces us to go to a park that has zero lights , straight up moon light/stars that's it.

>start asking bs questions

>who are you , what are you , what do you want , et cetera

>finally wanna bounce

>try to close session

>won't let us , keeps spelling

>h-e-l-p -m-e

>nope out of there without closing session

> one girl turned out to be a loser alcoholic

>othere white girl moved and haven't heard from her for like 10 years

>I've struggled with homelessness despite always having a job , but my family despises me for being "drug addict"but never touched anything but pot

>always feel like I'm cursed or some shit

>legit lost like three jobs this year

Cursed cause ouji ghost from 15 years ago
>>
>>18391888
Also

Be me , have friends who do heroin

One night I'm alone in bed and I feel this unbearable dread
I can't help but feel like I'm literally dying
For about 3 hours I feel just dread and death coming over me

Finally wake up in the morning, must of just passed out from exhaustion

Find out about 2 hours after waking up friend over dosed on opiates with two friends trying to resuscitate him for 3 hours before calling paramedics

Feels bad man..

Do I have esp ?
>>
>>18391901
Also

Be me

Sick as a dog up in Kingman Arizona

Nearest doctor is in Vegas

Grandma drives me up to doc in Vegas

Drives back down with meds

Still sick as a dog

Cold sweats

Laying in bed
NO idea what time it is

Look to my right

There "he" was , horns , red eyes , black apparition

And his hand HIS FUCKING HAND , claws that stretched the span of the closet door HE was peering from laughing at me

HE quoted my name ffs

"I'm coming to get you Paul"

Try to scream for help
HE just laughs at me

Scream more but nothing

Scream louder but it's not coming out

finally! "HELP ME !!! GRANDMA GRANDPA !! HELP !!!! "

Grandpa opens door , "what's wrong kid ?"

I mutter myself back to sleep

"Just a dream... it was just a dream ... just a dre... "

Zzzz
>>
>>18391910
Also

Move to Goodyear Arizona

Population pretty low early 90s cause farm land everywhere
NO Walmart, have to go to Avondale for anything etc

Two lane roads with no streetlamps

Parents buy huge house

My room is second story ,above the garage and Floorplan is same size as garage but bedroom with walkin

Three large windows , center one opens wide to overlook street/farms outside of neighborhood

Zero light pollution

Can see LAFB control Tower with my bare eyes from that window

This is where it's strange to me

Dad always talking about extraterrestrials/ufo after grandpa passes (same grandpa who lived in Whitehills AZ outside of Kingman where the entity told me he'd get me)

He says there is a triangle craft that can hover with zero sound and disappear into thin air , grandpa always loved to watch them in white hills

It's Hella cold one night and I close that center window in my room and latch it cause fuck aliens

Literally next morning
Wake up bare ass , with a bloody nose/splitting head ache and the creepy ass curtains blowing in the wind of my
unlatched window

Get up , wash face , close window, never speak of it again

Finally tell dad about it , he actually believes me

I have some rare ass skin condition and Legg calve perthes disease now

Dad says it's from space radiation

Never tell anyone my abduction story because scared to be put in the loony bin
>>
>>18391589
Underrated
>>
File: woods.png (7KB, 374x642px) Image search: [Google]
woods.png
7KB, 374x642px
>Visiting twin cousins when I was about 10
>Near their house, there is a steep hill leading to some woods
>The twins, their younger brother, my brother, and me all go outside to play
>We were in the woods swordfighting with tree branches
>Young cousin says that he saw something moving behind the trees
>We all stop and look where he pointed
>A couple hundred feet away we see what looked like a man with orange hair ducking behind some trees
>We didn't fuck around and started yelling about a stranger and ran back to the house
>The run back up the hill was especially terrifying since I was too afraid to look back to see where he was
>Dad and uncle go out to the woods to look for him after we tell them what happened
>Nowhere to be found
>Dad wanted to call the cops but uncle didn't want to bother them or something stupid like that

>Fast forward a few years back at my house
>Dad had bought me and my brothers an atv
>Still a little young, but he let me ride it
>We have 50 acres of land with 10 of them being woods at the end
>Do little loops up and down the property
>Go in one side of the woods and out the other usually (see picture)
>Right as I was about to drive into the woods, I see the same man with orange hair across the field
>Standing by a tree near the exit to the woods
>Slam on the handbreak and turn around as fast as I possibly could
>Nope the fuck back home

I don't want to say it was something supernatural since I'm fairly skeptical about things, but there was something really off about that guy besides the fact that he was creeping around in the woods

I'm not scared of clowns of leprechauns or anything so I'd have no reason to imagine something as weird as that.
>>
>>18390081
>be me, junior year in highschool
>kinda high, nothing I couldn't handle and I've never had any hallucinations even close to this (if that's what it was), I decided to walk down the nearest corner store, about half a mile away
>really all there is in this neighborhood are lower middle class mexicans, some sketchy areas but not too bad
>be in line in store and there's this abnormally tall white guy who totally stands out from everyone there
>lanky guy in jeans and leather jacket/bomber jacket (can't recall). Kinda looked like Mick Jagger but had almost no wrinkles in his face and his clothes looked brand new, really white teeth too.
>in line waiting he begins talking to me, I couldn't make out what he was saying, whatever it was seemed to blend into the music playing in the store and all I did in response was laugh and nod my head. Though I did make out a seemingly Australian accent
>only people that seem to notice him are me and the cashier, and I remember being able to understand the cashier unlike the guy
>as I leave I could make out him yelling "Be safe!"
>be almost home, in the backstreets where there isn't really anyone out. 11 pm (it was a summer night so it was considerably warm out.
>>
>>18392532
>hear footsteps close behind me so I turn around
>tall white dude grabs me by the shoulders, his clothes were completely different now
>there was like an aura of cold air around him, when he grabbed me I got drawn in it and it felt as if the temperature dropped 20 degrees and his hands were cold as if he had no body heat.
>looked him right in the eyes, his pupils where massive, almost covering his whole eye
>when he spoke his accent was completely gone and his voice was incredibly deep but monotone
>"You must go home, but do not run. NOW!"
>when he was speaking I felt completely calm in his cold presence but once he said now I felt like an instant rush of adrenaline like nothing I've ever felt
>speedwalked the fuck home locked the door and shut myself away in my room
>my dog was going crazy all night, barking at something outside every 5 minutes, not that I was intending on getting sleep.
>besides my dog everything was completely silent, no noise outside at all
I didn't touch weed for the rest of highschool, I still can't find any explanation for what happened and nobody I told the story to could ever seem to remember seeing a guy like that around town.
>>
Once saw a cat fucking a wiener dog. The cat was biting it while it was fucking it. I was 9 when I saw it and I laughed but now that I think about it that was pretty fuckin creepy. Back alley too. Weird shit.
>>
>>18392857
A pussy penetrated a weiner.
Certainly spooky material.
>>
when i was kid, and to this day, i had an influx of luck, when something good happened, something happened to balance it.
one day in fourth grade my school i entered i raffle to gain a phone at the time having a cellphone was something amazing, and this time i won i was extactic and at night the phone to charge and went to sleep my eletric fan fell on the floor and it got the blades stuck.
the fan overheated and caught on fire, i would be dead if hadn't such i light sleep.
when i started to get unbearly hot i woke up and saw the fire so near my face i rushed and went to my parents room and said that my room was on fire my only thought that i was only having a nightmare, but my father noticed the light and rushed to call the fire fighters and the neighbors to help stop the fire.
everything in my room was completely charred execpt for an painting of an angel my grandmother paited.
and my phone that was not in my room was stolen when the neighbors entered the house
>>
>>18390608
You're a lunatic. I've seen you posting your posts elsewhere on this board linking to that same subreddit. Yes, you should be paranoid.
>>
>>18394929
>when something good happened, something bad happened to balance it out

You have an upper limit problem. That's not an insult, it's something we all struggle with. "The Big Leap" was a book I read once that explains this kind of situation, interesting stuff if you're willing to work for it.
>>
>>18390081
OK OP here's my story
>I was 19 and just out of nursing school
>on my way home over my family's land in south ga
>there is a stretch of road almost exactly a half mile long that is straight as an arrow with a creek bridge in the middle
>as I approached the bridge I saw the ass end of an old Camaro sticking up out of the creek on the side of the bridge still running, tail lights shining and exhaust coming out of the tailpipe
>a 70s style caprice police car with flashers going on the shoulder
>cussing to myself that I was exhausted and tired of being a nurse for the day but knowing I had to stop to help
>as I approached it I got the worst cold chills and goosebumps I've ever felt and everything in my gut told me to keep moving
>I crossed the bridge and pulled over
>looked back over my shoulder and it was gone
>completely black night
>I noped the fuck out of there and as pussy as it sounds ran to my mother's house
>she calmed me down and I crashed on her couch
>the next day was telling my family what happened
>my grandmother dropped her coffee cup as I described it
>in the 70s high school kids used to drag race that road from the start of the road to after the bridge being a quarter mile
>a kid in a camaro died running off the side of that bridge at speed
I never saw anything again but I sincerely believe I got a glimpse of something genuinely paranormal that night. Hope that helps OP!
>>
File: 20161205_004208.jpg (842KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161205_004208.jpg
842KB, 2560x1536px
>>18394929
>>18394986
Also here's picture of the angel that my grandma made and the only thing in my room to survive the fire
>>
>>18391111
I like this one
>>
>>18391493

LOL
>>
>living with grandparents
>nana dies
>go to live with aunt and uncle
>out in the country so I have to go to work with my aunt to use Internet
>was applying for jobs at the time
>aunts boss offers to pay me to sit at the desk for a few hours and answer calls while she's out
>flipping through a Christmas catalogue while waiting for a customer or phone call
>phone rings
>"hello this is such and such how may I help you?"
>voice on the other end goes "hello anon"
>face goes cold, heart skips a neat, feeling pretty fucking scared
>voice not only knows my name but sounds exactly like my fucking recently dead nana

Turns out it was boss's mom and that old country ladies can sound really similar. Boss told her I would be answering the phone.
>>
>be me
>in train
>passing through a village
>see dead body lying in a pool of blood on the sideway
>other people see it too
>next day I learn it was a senior man who died of a heart attack
>heart attack
>but I saw a pool of blood
>ask this guy who was on the train with me whether he saw the pool of blood
>he confirms there was a huge puddle of freaking blood beneath the body
>newspapers still claim it was a heart attack

Wut
>>
File: davidspade_fml.jpg (11KB, 240x208px) Image search: [Google]
davidspade_fml.jpg
11KB, 240x208px
>>18390557
>pshychic
>>
>>18395197
Maybe they're covering something up? Idk
>>
>>18395197
there's something scketchy happening in your town be careful not to also "die of an heart attack"
>>
I have this one from when I was a kid. My brother confirms it too as he was with me.

It was a dark rainy night (as they usually are, huh) and I was in the living room, sitting on the couch watching TV with my brother. The TV is in front of the couch. To the right is the entrance hall and to the left is a big window facing outside into the countryside.
Suddenly a flash of lightning lit the room from the window and the power went out, turning the room pitch black.
Then, as we sat in the dark, a soccer ball sized globe of light appeared outside, to our left, phased through the window and levitated to the middle of the room right between us and the TV where it stood there for a second or so before it vanished.
As we waited for our dad to bring the power back on, I could feel every little hair in my body standing up, kinda similar to when you put your arm next to an old TV screen when you turn it off.
That night, neither I or my brother mentioned what we saw, nor throughout the week. To be honest, I wasn't certain if what I saw was real so I didn't say anything because I was afraid he would make fun of me. But when I finally told him what I saw he agreed with me and said he saw and felt the exact same thing.
>>
>>18395270
As this experience never left my mind, after a few years I did some research on the subject and came to the conclusion that what we saw that night was probably something like this or similar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning
>>
>about 19-20 years old
>practicing photography in a nearby industrial park
>get some nice silhouetted shots of the train tracks at dusk
>starts getting darker
>head to the main drag that I can take back home
>cut through a dusty lot that's surrounded by run-down warehouses and factories
>soon as I get to where the road starts, I hear a someone behind me croak "hey kid"
>turn around, it's some middle-aged warehouse guy who's on break or whatever
>looks like Dog the bounty hunter via fetal alcohol syndrome, with an awful skullet and beer belly to boot
>"Uh hi?" I reply a little surprised
>"Whatre ya doing?"
>Hold up my DSLR, "taking pictures"
>The street light make him look a little creepy standing in the shadowa
>"Oh really? Well it just so *happens* I need to make a commercial"
>Want to get going now, "That's cool, man"
>Hands me his card, for some meat packing plant
>"You should... give me a call soon. I'll pay you *real* well"
>Now I'm getting super wary
>Start looking at points on his body where I can hit him if need be
>"a-alright I'll do that, thank you and have a good night"
>Do a 360 and gtfo back where there's steady traffic.
>>
when i was bout 12 i visited an old castle that is next to my city and there were rumors that the top room of one tower was haunted and my friend who lived near that castle said that whenever he went there the doors were locked . So when i was there i went up to that tower and on my way down i saw 4 lines on the wall, they were blood color and looked like someone had run their bloody fingers against the wall while going down the spiral staircase. While i was going down i dragged my fingers on the lines and when i was outside there was blood all over my hand. The gross part is i thought i had cut the hand so i licked the blood off but i had no cuts on it. scary shit.
>>
When I was like 4 or 5, I once got locked in the girl's bathrooms of my kinder by a female janitor. it was around 12 pm, the time where everyone had left school. Long story short, No one would hear my screams or punches to the door, until an old man in a suit opened the door and said "You have to go now, but make sure you run as fast as you can" and so I did. There was a huge scandal because the woman that had me locked confessed she was being extorsioned by some people to have kids kidnapped. But no one ever had seen or known any man like the one I described, and I never saw him again.
>>
>>18390081

ITT: OP isn't creative enough to make his own stories, so he's taking some from people in hopes of making a buck.
>>
>>18390998
Makes me think of Sauron.

If you have no medical issues, get checked out and no sign of a stroke or anything like that, then you may've experienced something legit paranormal. Did you check newspaper reports for that time--did anything weird/bad happen in that area like a mass murder? Did any of your friends or associates have any similar sensations around that time?
>>
>>18391014
Cool idea bro. Check archived threads too, there've been lots of these over the last several years. Really my favorite part of /x/.
>>
>>18391589
Nice work avoiding a full-on SWAT team, kid.
>>
>>18391653
So did they died?
>>
>>18397430
Shit nigga. Death knew it wasn't your time and saved your ass.
>>
I've told this story before, but I was briefly stalked by a prostitute:

>Some time ago, I hired a call girl for an afternoon
>Treated her decently, that was my downfall
>She was so used to being treated like shit for being a prostitute that she became obsessed with me
>inb4 fedora-tipping m'lady-spouting "nice guy". All I did was treat her with politeness, like I'd do to any stranger in normal circumstances
>She found out my real name (and, through that, my facebook page), and real cell phone/WhatsApp number
>Also found out where I worked
>We kept in touch for about a week before I stopped thinking with my dick and realized what had happened
>She showed up a couple of times at my workplace under the guise of acquiring information for a college essay
>Pretty sure she also found out where I lived and broke into my house a couple of times
>Confront her about it, stalking is greatly reduced to a couple more sudden visits to my workplace
>Some more conversation and it stops altogether
>Still keep in touch with her, but no more services, unfortunately

I'm leaving for an hour or so but, when I come back, I'll see if I can find my original posts on the 4plebs archive.
>>
>>18390081
Hello. I dont come on /x/ often, mainly because I have never believed in the paranormal, but around a month ago gave me breathing problems.
>be me
>27
>was browsing /pol/ and laying on my couch as usual.
>I hear someone come in from the front door.
>its my GF.
>close 4chan and go off phone.
>we get together and snuggle on the couch together around 5 hours.
>it's 9:30 PM and i'm getting ready for bed as usual.
>I forgot my keys in the truck.
>goes outside to collect keys.
>come back in freezing like a mother fucker.
>kicks snow off of boots.
>notice the attic is open.
>I NEVER go into attics and I didn't tell my GF we had one.
>Climbs up latter to see some storage boxes.
>being the curious one, I open the top box and found some creepy ass looking dolls.
>I have a phobia of dolls mind you.
>I close the box and head off to our room to find my GF on Crunchyroll. (We are anime gooks.)
>I watch whatever is on with her for around 2 hours.
>around the second episode, I hear one of the boxes fall from upstairs.
>I ignore it because "it's not my stuff".
>5 minutes later, I hear some shuffling and occasional creaks from the attic.
>I pass the creaks off as the house "settling in".
>We watched the rest of the episodes uninterrupted.
>my GF is obviously tired.
>We head into bed.
>When all the lights, etc were off, I just layed there, breathing and tiredless.
>I try to sleep, but failed.
>I get up 30 minutes later and walk down the hallway.
>the attic was open again
>I walk up to the attic to seeing the dolls WALKING around.
>I instantly shut the attic door and go to my GF telling her the crazy shit I saw.
>it's been a month and I am back to the haunted attic house.
>>
I am looking for proof of supernatural existance. Summoning a ghost. Any safe suggestions?
>>
>>18390081
>I was young (about 10 or 11) sleeping in a bed with my older brother (we shared beds when we were kids), listening to music on an old iPod.
>In the middle of a song, the music started to fade away as I heard from the doorway around the corner "Hello?"
>At first I thought it was my dad because it sounded like a man's voice, but then it asked again "Hello?" This time slightly distorted.
>It began asking it quicker, each time getting more distorted and demonic with my music now completely silent and a suffocating atmosphere filling the room.
>By now freaking out, I frantically turned and shook my brother, until eventually he sputtered awake.
>As soon as he asked me "What?" the atmosphere faded away and the sound of my music returned.

I'm still not sure what it was, but I don't think it was exactly benevolent.
>>
>>18397573
Found it, here's a more complete version to anyone interested:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17828251/#17834114
>>
>>18392542
You described this really well. Brrrrrrrrr

(Although the idea of a massive, spectral Australian is kind of funny from another perspective. Especially when you couldn't understand him. Hell of an accent, lol)
>>
>>18395270
Exactly, ball lightning! It's extremely rare. Good thing you didn't try to touch it...
>>
>>18391493
what the fuck haha
>>
I've got three possibly paranormal stories, but who knows if any were.

>Be 13 or so
>Great uncle just died and we're all at my grandmas
>Decide to go on a walk through the woods with my little brother
>Go through the woods and down a trail I know that links back up to our dead end road
>Get back to road and start walking the mile or so to grandma's
>Around the bend comes a car so we get off to the side of the road
>As the car gets closer I notice it's the same kind of car my uncle drove
>weird.jpg
>As the car passes I look at the driver
>It's going kinda fast but I notice he's wearing the same kind if clothes as my uncle and kind of looked like him
>Spoopy
>Me and little brother exchange wtf looks
>Walk the rest of the way back to grandma's and don't talk about it for a few years
>>
>>18397685
That's fucking scary
>>
creepiest thing well
So I was at a school camp and I was in a cabin with two friends.
There was this huge window about 2mx1m with a flyscreen and a sliding window. It had two dark blue curtains.
So being the restless highschool kids we were, we stayed up all night (almost).
Around about 4am (it was pitch dark), I woke up to the sound of my friend getting up from the top bunk. (I was in the bottom)
She climbed down really slowly, like she was trying not to wake me up.
It was too dark to tell but I saw her silhouette stop in front of the window (which had a dense forest outside). I heard her pull the curtains apart, then she slid the window open and I shit you not I swear I heard footsteps outside. Then someone knocked (more like pounded) three times on the wall, which was unusual because the cabin next to us was occupied only by our very old teacher. All three of use were awake by then and the one at the window was acting normal. I ignore it for a while and we all went to the teacher's cabin and knocked. She answered the door very tired and apparently just woken up. She told us to go back to sleep and we all stayed up with the lights on until morning. Nothing else happened from there.
>>
>>18390081
Ok. Mind if i green text it?
I will assume its ok. Got a few thay are all related to m time in boyscouts back in 1997 when i went for a full month to philmont scout ranch in cimmaron new mexico.
I was 17 at the time. And had recently gained the rank of eagle scout.
>uracca mesa at philmont boyscout ranch in cimmaron new mexico.
>middle of the day and we had just completed our hike up to the top of the mesa.
>we had stopped for lunch and were having fun hanging out and kicking rocks.
>the trail guide, an old guy in his 50's had come with us, he told us not to wander too far from our little spot at an old camp site up on the mesa.
>we were headed down to the satelite base camp at the bottom of the mesa on the other side from where we had climbed it.
>our destination was near "the eye" the mesa is shaped like the left side of a giant human skull.
Lots of ancient lore from the natives that it is the skull of one of 2 giant brothers. One the king of the overworld (our world) the other(to whom the skull belonged to) the king of the underworld. Go google it its a good read.
>after lunch i had to piss like a race horse, so i unformed the trail guide and he told me to find a bush but to not go too far.
>so i said yes sir and started heading out to find an appropriate thirsty looking bush to water.
>as i walked the vegitation was sparse and not very dense. Couple of bushes here and there.
To be Continued
>>
>>18399103
Story 2

>be 19 and on date with 16 yr old qt
>Go driving around doing degenerate redneck shit
>Shoot street signs, look for possums to stomp to death,shit like that
>Get the idea to go to a graveyard and she's down
>Fuckyeah.jpg
>Go to this one I know of way back in the woods
>Park truck along the road and follow this mile or so long dirt path
>This is late summer early fall so it's still pretty warm out
>Get to where we can just barely see the headstones through the dark and the mist
>Temperature drops a fuckload amd we just kind of look at eachother
>I say "They say the temp drops a lot whenever theres ghosts around"
>We(mostly her) nope out of there
>No post-spoopy lovins for me
>Drive like 20 miles to the nearest Windy's because she wants chiggin nuggers
>>
>>18399112
Story 3

I'm not gonna greentext this one. Over the last few months I've been driving home either drunk as fuck, high out of my mind, or extremely exhausted. I've seen weird shit on this same mile long stretch of road. I've seen dogs running at my truck and disapearing, cars coming at me and disapearing, and extremely large deer-like animals out in fields just to name a few. The two weirdest things were a giant hand reaching up out of the middle of the road that I just staired at until it went away. Also, a very vivid dude on a bike appearing in front of me. I put my breaks on and tap them a couple times to slow down. I just watch this dude for a couple seconds and watch him slowly vanish from the bottom up, I can even remember exactly what he was wearing and the color of the bike.

Granted, I was either drunk, high, or super tired when I saw these. I haven't been on the road at that time of night when I was clear headed though. The only thing that makes me question that these were simply delusions was that it was all on the same short stretch of road.
>>
>>18399111
Continued.
>anyhow. Im walking along and find a bush to water
>start pissin on the bush lookin around enjoyin the wind on muhdick when i notice a guy.
>he is dressed all in black. Black pants boots shirt hat, kinda looked like a cowboy.
>he is meandering around a little patch of ground like he is looking for something.
>he wanders around aimlessly for a minute looking at the ground then stopps and jumps down into i assume a hole or some ravine or depression of some kind.
>im curious about this. And knowing its a boyscout ranch it cant hurt anything to investigate and ask the guy what he is up to.
>walk to where he was. Notice all the vegitation in this area he was in is non existant in a largeish patch.
>its perfectly level dusty no evidence of a depression or hole or anything to jump down in to.
>look around a bit wanter around a bit cant find shit.
>finally notice his boot prints thats odd no markings except for the shape of the boots no tread.
>see where they stop.
>get wise to the whole thing.
>old guy had said tje area was haunted or some shit. Being a shithead full of myself i didnt beleive him.
>figured this guy in black was a base camp worker and was planning on jumping out at us to scare us and shit.
>call out to him
To be continued.
>>
>>18399119
Continued
>i call out to him
"Hey i know yer down there!" "hey come on i know whats up! I know yer just gonna play a prank on us why not just come on out im not stupid i saw you!"
>start kicking stomping and jumping on the spot where his tracks stop figuring its a trap door.
"Hey come on man i know yer down therr just come out!"
>suddenly dizzy and nauseous sky gets dark wind picks up swirling around me.
>felt like eternity nearly hurl my lunch back up when i stumble and hit the ground hard next to where he had vanished and it all just suddenly stopps.
>nausea gone dizzyness gone wind and sky back to normal cloudless blue and a gentle lilting cool breeze.
>Nope the fuck out and book it back to the others, fuck this shit.
>i only went about 10 yards from them.
>Heading back took at least a full football feild length.
>30 yards away as they come in to view i notice something. They arent moving wtf!?
>20 yards they look like they are paused like an old vhs kinda fuzzy and almost glitchy.
>10 yards they begin to move but they are slower than they should be like theybare suspendednin a thick gel or something
>5 yard my wtf face is in full visibility to them and theybhave sped up more.
>the old man notices my look as i come closer his words are a garble
>time jumps and he is gripping my arm and slightly shaking me.
"Hey hey are you ok!? You look like you saw a ghost or somethin."

To be concluded.
>>
>>18399112
"I think... I think i did-"
"SHHH! Cmon boy. Come with me away from the others'n tell me what'chyeh saw!"
>i tell him everything
>he calls me a liar
"Sir im serious! I know what i saw i know what i saw happening to all of you! Something is really fucked up here!"
"Watch'yer toung boy! Now what you said c'aint be true its just ain'possable"
"Sir i swear to you on my rank i saw it. Hey lemme see your watch. I might be able to proove it."
>i had the idea to compare watches due to having wittnessed a temporal related phenominon. Got the idea from growing up watching nothing but sci fi.
>he showed me his watch. I compaired it to mine.
I was a full half hour ahead of him to the minute.
>i flipped out extatic that i had proof
>he flipped out freaked out that i had proof.
"Aring boy. I beleive you. But dont go yappin about this to anyon else. I dont wanna scare'em."
>later he told us the tales of uracca mesa
>he told us about his own experiences, he told us about what had happened to him when he was younger.
The fucker had the gall to tell them the story i told him as his own story.
I got pissed at this.
I glowered at him for it he told me not to worry. He had done the same when he was me.
Either he was pulling my leg when he said that or he was telling the truth. After that day. I dont really know what to think.
If he was pulling my leg... Well im not any taller today than i was back then
>>
>>18395316
>do a 360
w a t
>>
>>18399337
Newfag detected
>>
>>18391925
>Anon goes to sleep thinking about aliens.
>wakes up with a bloody nose, and loose anus.
>talks to dad about it.
>"could it be aliens?" asks Anon
>"definitely, aliens...because it wasn't me, that's for sure." assures dad.
>>
>>18390303
>and then the whole room was covered in hyper realistic blood
>>
>18 y.o.
>got Greyhound tickets to visit family out of state
>that shit leaves at like five in the morning
>haven't got a ride
>fuck it, I'll walk
>5 is way to late to get up in the morning
>just stay up real late
>leave at like 1 AM, maybe 2-3 mile walk
>small college town is absolutely dead
>the main strip with all commercial business? dead
>walk long well lit boulevard that goes through forest, plenty of street lights
>half way there, haven't seen a soul
>it's cold and late, of course I'm the only one out
>song in my head
>Don Henley, Boys of Summer
>out on the road today I saw a dead head sticker on a cadillac
>little voice inside my head said don't turn back, you can never turn back
>shiver goes up my spine
>turn back
>there's a dude walking like ten feet behind me, can only see his silhouette
>>
>>18390674
>18390674
jesus Christ this is seeping into video games now what the fuck
>>
>Be me
>Be sleeping
>Wake up in middle of night
>Hear voice
>"Whats your name"
>Answer "anon"
>Realize its late as fuck and everyone is sleeping
>Hide under covers in hear until daylight
Cont.
>Be reviewing old family tapes of me and other siblings while younger
>Finally get to one of me
>Mother talking in background
>Me answering stuff
>Bit of silence
>Hear muffled sounds in background
>"whats your name"
>Insta chills
>>
File: spoop1.png (176KB, 1496x1316px)
spoop1.png
176KB, 1496x1316px
>>18390081
>>
File: spoop2.png (124KB, 1222x883px)
spoop2.png
124KB, 1222x883px
>>
>>18390081
the creepiest shit is what you find whitin yourself
>>
>>18401487
and thennnnnn?
>>
I went to the dentist, once
>>
File: stairs.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stairs.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
I've told this one a few times and I hope I'm getting better at telling it. This is about a house that is only haunted on the first floor.
>Be me, 7 years old
>traveling with mom to see family for thanksgiving or something
>Heading down south, about a day and a half drive, so we decide to stay the night at an old friend's house along the way making it a full two-day trip
>the friend is a devout christian, but she married a biker who was abusive and was probably involved with some spooky shit prior to the christian scene.
>they had been living in that house since they had been married 16 years beforehand, so the place was sort of marinated in negativity
>she managed to have 4 children with the douche, all daughters
>2 of the daughters were at a friend's house at the time, but it was pretty chill for the few hours the rest of us hung out.
>swam in the pool, showed them my club penguin, it was lit.
>about time to hit the sack
>All 3 rooms are upstairs; "Doobie" and Sophia were sleeping in another room, I share a room with my mom.
>I'm in a princess bed, but idc, its pretty pleasant and the first time I slept with a comforter, so I'm out like a light.
>Wake up in a cold sweat, dead of night and everyone's asleep.
>am thirsty.
>don't want to wake mom up, so I sneak out of the room and leave the door cracked
>I head to the staircase to get some water from downstairs.
>I look down
>at the base of the eerily lit stairwell, I see a blurry, dark silhouette of a man standing there, not moving, almost looking up the staircase, contemplating whether or not to ascend it.
>Just sort of lock up in fear
>I get a massive headrush, like I lose my vision and balance, I also start hearing ringing in my ears.
>Literally start screaming right there because I have no idea what the fuck is happening.
>Mom comes out
"what the hell, Anon? what are you doing?"
>I tell her and she's always been an easy spook so she puts me to bed and goes down to get the water for me. (cont.)
>>
>>18395270
Ball electricity, you may have witnessed a very rare natural phenomenon.

Google it
>>
File: surprise.jpg (506KB, 1500x1600px)
surprise.jpg
506KB, 1500x1600px
>>18401717
We (Mom, Dad at the time, and I) had stayed there once when I was 5 yrs old for 3 nights in a row. This just confirms that the first floor is haunted, I guess I should have told this one first.

>first evening, The friends made dinner and hung out in the pool area with Mom and Dad
>in the kitchen, getting something.
>I want to check out the Piano room, there are no doors, but as soon as I pass under the archway, I put my hands on my knees for some reason.
>I think it was because of a similar headrush.
>when I look up, I see a shadow fly into the other shadows.
>slightly spooked
>Instantly tell mom.
>she's like "whatever" but after a couple glasses of wine, she later leans over to me and says something like "there are definitely some demons here"
>wth, mom?
>I sleep downstairs because their couch is comfy,
>end up having a nightmare in which all of my friends from Pre-K Stole all my books and threw them on the ground and then threw me into a crocodile-infested ditch
>start screaming in my sleep
>Have a false awakening that my mom is waking me up
>She has no fucking eyes
>Start screaming again until my mom actually does wake me up.
>Never sleep downstairs again
>second evening
>Never played the piano in my life
>sit down on the piano and hear a tune in my head.
>keep pressing the notes until they sound right
>its just the melody but the Biker, Donny marches in and, with the whitest face I'd ever seen, say "Dude, that was my Abuela's song. Jesus Christ, how do you know that?"
>He hadn't heard it since she died.
>third day was pretty uneventful.
>>
>>18390081
Not me but I remember an anon telling a story about the time he had sleep paralysis and he kept his eyes shut. He heard two voices talking and were debating on whether there were ghosts or not and one asked "How about you anon? Why don't you open your eyes and find out?"
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.