[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 370
Thread images: 35

File: KofC.jpg (372KB, 900x1267px) Image search: [Google]
KofC.jpg
372KB, 900x1267px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes,
Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
Provide feedback when applied, we're a growing community and many readers are starting, let's help each other to improve.

>Chatroom: IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/WWcFD2N

Previous thread: >>18386226
>>
First bb
>>
>>18388245
Will I find a good waifu that is attractive in personality and physically? One that fits the type I want?
>>
File: choa and a sandwich.jpg (202KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
choa and a sandwich.jpg
202KB, 1152x2048px
>>
>>18388257
she looks very happy with all that meat in her hands
>>
I'm knowing a Sagi male, I'm a Lion female, does we have any future?
>>
>>18388298
If you ask him out on a date, then more than likely yes. Your astrological signs do not matter in terms of compatibility.
>>
>>18388298
>>18388305
Those signs are said to be very compatible. Then again, I'm Sagittarius, and I've never been compatible with the signs I'm supposed to be.
>>
Cancer
female
Im dating a guy whos also cancer. How bad or good will this relationship go.
>>
Air query
Male/Capricorn
Will my brother (scorpio) die soon?
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 722x1278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 722x1278px
>>18388313
Why do u think ur brother will die??
I don't think he will but like.... Why do u think he will
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18388318
Just a feeling
>>
>>18388323
What do you need?
>>
>>18388329
I'd like to know what I can do to improve my chances with him. How can I get him to agree to meet with me.
What's your query?
>>
Taurus
Green eyes

how will my career prospects go in the future?
>>
>>18388335
What you can do: Lily, Clover
You can try to convince him he's a lucky to have you. Remind, good old times. How you were happy with each other.
What to avoid: Moon, Bouquet
For now give him some time. Don't overhelm him with your good energy. Perhaps he need to take some time to rest.
Causes: Mice, Rider
You were to scared about him finding someone else and beacause it he want to be alone for some time.
Future: Coffin, Child
If you want him back this will be hard road. Long and hard road to be with him again.

Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck!
Can you tell me is she miss me?
>>
Cancer
Male
Does she see me only as a friend?
>>
>>18388356
Thanks!
>Five of Cups, Nine of Wands, The Moon.
Yes, but she is trying to convince herself that things have turned out for the best. She misses you, but she's not letting go of her position yet. Mostly, she wants to move on and forget the feeling of missing you. I would say her train of thought is much along the lines of, "everyone goes through these feelings before they're able to move on."
>Two of Wands, The High Priestess, Eight of Swords.
Continuing to chase her will only push her further away. If she wants to come back, it won't be because of anything you can do.
>>
>>18388257
Something about this picture is off putting. She looks like she smells bad.
>>
>>18388309
>>18388305

Well yeah, I was more looking for a reading, maybe I should have stated that.
But thanks for your words!
>>
>>18388367

>This bait
>>
>>18388367
Yes.
I'm new to tarot, but I got the Three of swords and it's a "no relationship here".
>>
Guess Val is gone.

Shame... I hope she returns one day.

Maybe I'll take her place and try out my own questionnaire. Hmm.
>>
>>18388405
That's a relief, thanks.
>>
Taurus, female
Going through some bad times..on a break wondering, will we get back together? And what should I do?
>>
>>18388312
You will have to learn how do you react in some ways, but you can manage it, it's like you! There is a need of balance, maybe for this same reason.

The outcome seems positive, just work your differences. Or, in this case, your similarities.

Good luck!!
>>
>>18388298
Ace of Cups and Two of Cups.

Seems very positive!
>>
>>18388313
Help him with whatever he needs to do (eat better, exercise, etc.) and it apparently it's not gonna happen a bad outcome.

Your card was the The wheel of fortune.
>>
>>18388410
Mh, it does states a "no relationship" omen, but it involves sorrow and pain, so be aware of everything so it doesn't take you by surprise any reaction or anything she does.
>>
>>18388409
She takes mail requests.

[email protected]
>>
>>18388413
Well, you need to face your inner needs and what have been an issue inside your relationship. You must embrace change, that means changing some attitude, habit, an old self of you that is no longer useful and maybe leaving that relationship by good.

Be sincere with yourself and with him.
>>
Gemini, male.
Despite recent success, I still feel lost and empty inside, how do I find my purpose?
>>
Female
Cancer
Does Bobby Williams have a crush on me?
>>
>>18388312
>>18388504
>>18388367
kek
>>
>29
>Leo
>Male
I’m doing well on my occultism path? Will I evolve on this path?(Bardon method) What I can do to improve it on my spiritual life?
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>18388595
I am trading an astrology reading. I need birthday of you or someone u want to knoe about
>>
that feel when no catlady gf
>>
>>18388687
Trading an astrology reading
>>
>>18388697
Wait, what kind of reading do I have to give you?

I have a decent book on numerology lel
>>
>>18388687
genetic engineering :^)
>>
>>18388687
You need an army of cats first before she will even notice you

>read: you lack pussy in your life
>>
>>18388701
I am giving out an astrology reading you can give me whatever
>>
>>18388687
Acquire a cute cat in order to entice one into your life.

>>18388704
This works too.
>>
>>18388702
this or wait to see what comes of the "alchemy ritual" between scry cat and that one girl
>>
>>18388707
Aight.
I can give you your life path and expression path,
Your life path comes out of your birth date and describes the life lesson you have to learn in this lifetime.

Your expression comes from your birthname, but I suppose you don't want to give it out here, lol.
Here's a nice calculator: http://www.paulsadowski.com/Numbers.asp

(be sure to enter your name as it is in your birth certificate)
>>
If no one wants to give out birthday, i will trade a reading for romance. I need x horoscope sign and specific number (i.e. capricorn 2, google yours) for both of you
>>
Someone doing readings desu?
>>
>>18388727
I'll trade. What's your gender and query?

>specific number
You mean a random number that pops into my head, or something specific tied to my sun sign?
>>
>>18388737
I can do. What's your query?
>>
>>18388726
>>18388707
So yeah, just tell me the expression number you got from the website and your date of birth.
>>
>>18388741
Hey anon, since you're doing readings, if you wouldn't mind, would you please do one for me as well?
And what information would you need to help with giving that reading?
>>
>>18388741
I want the good and cliche love reading ;D
>>
>/div/ is dead
What happened?
>>
>>18388746
>>18388747
Give me only genders (and gender people involved if it's a love reading).
>>
>>18388749
everyone who asked about love reading finally find out they true love. They don't need us anymore.
>>
>>18388751
male and female
>>
>>18388749
Everyone's on discord and/or IRC
>>
>>18388751
Not them but female intrested in male.

What does he think about me?
>>
>>18388751
M and it also involves him, so also M.
The query is - He and I are on our own paths to fulfill our goals, how will this affect our relationship in the long run while in pursuit of our goals/once we accomplish them?

I am very thankful to you for doing a reading.
>>
>>18388749
Its Friday. All the readers are busy in discord showing each other their dicks, while everyone else is just being sad and depressed waiting on a read for their love life.
>>
>>18388697
still around?
>>
>>18388738
Tied to sun sign. There is diff type of signs look up yours. I.e. leo II. I need for each person involved.
>>
>>18388769
>>18388749

We all decided to have lives today.
>>
>>18388749
You can only answer so many love readings before you go insane.
>>
>>18388769
>implying that homosexual males control female fertility in the west
sad but true
>>
>>18388772
>>18388774
Yes but not for long. I can also find out which sign you are specifically if you give me each birthday.
>>
>>18388754
>Anchor, Ship, Book, Scythe, Snake, Garden, Ring, Sun, Clover
You're perhaps want to travel in secret. I don't know if you want to travel to this person (or do you even know one) or just want to move on somewhere. Probably you don't have that good friends. They're false. Have some intrigue against you. This involve some woman too (probably she may be jealous of something). You want to have a good relationship with a lot of love. You're count on some big happiness. You may want to travel with this woman and things can get fixed. Thing going in a good way in your future, but watch out for this people, really. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck!
>>
>>18388787
ty so much for the reading and good luck to you too
>>
>>18388741
idk if you will do mine, if you do, thanks :)
I want to know where my relationship with E is going to.

I'm male gemini, she is female libra.
>>
>>18388787
Are you going to do more readings?
>>
>>18388763
>Mice, Coffin, Woman, Man, Dog
This is friend of yours? His a little drained and tired of this relationship. He want to rest from this and don't want something more for now. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck!
>>
>>18388799
Probably yes. I have a little time, so if you're need something give it to me!
>>
>>18388804
I'm a male ,gemini

Am I going to find a partner soon? What is she like?

Thank you so much
>>
Trading readings i do tarot.
>>
>>18388804

Heya, male, Gemini, wondering if I should pursue anything with E (female)?

Ty :)
>>
>>18388780
This
>>
>>18388818
Gender and query, I scry
>>
>>18388821
Female
How will he react if i tell him my issue?

Your query?
>>
I'd give out a reading but I'm still pretty bad at it and at the moment I'm out of touch with my spiritual sense because I've been drinking lately.

Could someone do a general reading for me? Would appreciate it. Tell me which details you need
>>
The Royal J. Fish
>>
>>18388751
>>18388764
Sorry if I put up too much information
M and M
My apologies.
>>
>>18388827
I see a girl looking nervously at a man who is significantly taller than her (I make mention of this because it could also be symbolic, power differences and all) and with her lips quivering as she stutters out a few words. "I don't know if..." and she chokes up a bit. He looks at her intently, silently, but he feels slightly annoyed that she's taking so long to spit it out.

Then I see them from a distance. She finally finishes saying whatever she's saying, and it feels like time stops for a moment. She looks down, and he remains silent. He looks off to the side for a moment pensively, not really knowing what to make of what she just told him. Looking into his thoughts, I see the 8 of Cups and The Devil. Make of that what you will.

Eventually, he looks down, grabs her hands, and just looks her in the eyes when she looks up at him. There's a slight smile on his face, almost like a slight feeling of relief, or like he's finished processing what he's just heard.

I would like a career reading, advice-heavy please.
>>
I'll trade a reading for a reading. I do tarot crap.

What will happen if I invite him out tonight?
>>
>>18388848
I pulled out

Ace of Wands
Ace of Swords
The Tower

Looks like you're going to get dicked
>>
>>18388850
Hahaha figuratively or literally? And what's your question anon?
>>
>>18388846
>there's a feeling of relief
I fucking told you this yesterday when I read for you
>>
>>18388852
Dude, /div/ is really only for entertainment value only. Lets be real.
>>
>>18388764
You: Lily, Ring, Mice, Ship
>Thoughts and plans: Lily
You want to have calm relationship with a lot of love
>Hopes and desires: Ring
Yea, you want to have stable relationship with him and probably marry him?
>What are you bringing to a relationship: Mice
You're probably a little panic person and a bit pessimistic. Mice is overall not too good card, you know? You're probably have a lot of doubts on everything that around you.
>What do you feel: Ship
You may miss this guy. Probably you're not seeing him very often

He: Sun, Mountain, Whip, Garden
>Thoughts and plans: Sun
For now he's very happy and optimistic. He thinks everything goes fine.
>Hopes and desires: Whip
He probably want to be more in boidly contact with you. Spend some more time with only you
>What he is bringing to a relationship: Mountain
He's very stable person and loving person, but he work too much and doesn't pay attention to you.
>What he feels: Garden
Have a lot of energy, want to go to some good places.

Bouquet+Whip
You're going to have nice suprise and everything going to be on your way.

Hope it was helpful. Sorry, I'm kinda slow with it.
Wish you good luck
>>
>>18388751
Hey lenormand anon. Wanna trade?
>>
>>18388862
We can trade! But first I'll try to finish these guys, okay?
>>
>>18388865
Sure! Just drop your query and I'll do yours while you're finishing up.
I just want to know how he feels when I tell him I love him and if he wants me to stop or how he would feel if I stopped.
Thanks!
>>
>>18388846
Thank you.

Six of cups
Justice
Six of wands

Is there someone that needs their
back to be scratched that you have known for a long time? A little charity towards another is known to go a long way, and giving someone a favor might be a good career move at this time. They will remember your kindness in the future and return the favor.

Sixes are about leaving something and starting something new. Perhaps when you close a chapter for this other, they will find a way to lead you to a victorious path in time. There will be a great victory coming soon from the result of your kindness.
>>
>>18388793
>Key, Man, Clover, Heart, Anchor
Hey, these are pretty good cards, you know? This romanca may go into stable relationship. Good luck is on your side. Try to do your best.
Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck with it.
>>
>>18388852
Huh? What?
>>
>>18388867
Okay! Could you try to tell me if I'm going to be successful with thing I'm currently doing?
>>
>>18388872
Read for you yesterday and literally it was an all Pents spread. I even told you he would feel relieved about it, that he had even expected it
>>
File: 1477015027129.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1477015027129.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
offering readings
need name age and question
>>
>>18388881
G
How she feel right now about me. I'm tired of this
>>
>>18388876
>The Hierophant, Nine of Wands, Eight of Pents.
Success can be achieved, but it won't be an easy path. You can't let your guard down, even when it seems things are going your way. Even in the face of some obstacles, as long as you stay alert and determined, you won't fail. Good luck!
>>
>>18388881
Océana
Does he want a future with me?
>>
>>18388881
C
Future love reading please.
>>
>>18388869
>charity
Interesting. Charity events are great for networking, but your spread seems to suggest helping out someone who is down on their luck and having it repaid later when they make money. I actually got a reading recently about how I need to be more liberal with my money, but I'm not sure what to make of this. Reciprocal business arrangement with me giving first, possibly. I'll think on this, thanks.
>>
>>18388888
Oshit whuddup.
Fucking CHECKED
>>
>>18388810
>Sun, Child, Tree
She's going to be full of energy. You may meet her in summer while you travel to somewhere. Probably august. Summer love may turn in something stable and full of love. Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck!
>>
>>18388881
Will
What does J think of me?
>>
>>18388881
Hello. My name it means nothing and my fortune is less. I'm 24.

I feel out of touch with people. I've spent my entire life not being able to communicate my interests or emotions because they either are too nerdy or too emotional. As a result I've gotten used to wearing a mask of sarcasm and inappropriate humor to hide my self out of fear of not being accepted. I don't know how to communicate effectively because of this. Sure I can bullshit someone, but I don't know how to ever say what I really mean. Anyways, my question for you is, do you think I can overcome this?
>>
>>18388881
L, 27
What will happen between he and me?
>>
>>18388898
Dude saaaaaaame. Add me on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/AwwShwitz/
>>
>>18388881
Trev
I've been so lost the last year and I'm very worried about my moving where I should I go... I'd love if I could finally find a friend who would enjoy doing. Is ANYTHING good going to happen to me..?
>>
File: 1479800698101.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479800698101.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>18388882
both are thinking about future, long term
you want to leave her along right now. you want to focus on other projects. not being the nicest you could be towards her.
she's thinking about your money. she wants to talk to you. she's acting in kind of a cunning manner.
>>
>>18388881
C, 20
What's he hiding from me?
>>
>>18388881

Jack, 29, despite recent financial success I still feel like I'm lost, just drifting through life, how can I find my purpose?
>>
>>18388895
>Summer
Too far away ;( why even live.

Thank you so much , I really appreciate it
>>
File: 1466230767999.jpg (60KB, 670x785px) Image search: [Google]
1466230767999.jpg
60KB, 670x785px
>>18388886
got two no's
you are fiery, passionate, charming, motivated, get things done ,kind of guy. she's all about being a hardworker, being loyal, and kinda stubborn.
you end up going after her and she kind of gives in. you have most of the control in the way you guys start your relationship. you ask her out etc. it's not really good chemistry tho. she's not that interested in you she just says yes because you seem so interested.
outcome is kind of falling apart from each other naturally.
>>
>>18388867
If you tell him about how you feel about him: Snake, House, Woman
He may think you're lying or trying to manipulate him.

If you didn't do anything for now:
He's probably going to do some changes that he's not sure about. Probably bad for him

Hope it was helpful and thanks for doing my query!
>>
>>18388881
Lilz
How long I will be dating R.
>>
>>18388881
E
When will i get a girlfriend
>>
File: 1475617467468.png (521KB, 800x878px) Image search: [Google]
1475617467468.png
521KB, 800x878px
>>18388896
j is kind of using her gut feelings about u
you feel like you've reached a good point in life. you want to be less daydreamy and more realistic. less foolish about things. you're playing your cards right with her. she's pretty upset about something. just like depressed in general. she doesn't thnk you're interested. her emotions are kind of a wreck. she likes you but she doesn't want a relationship. idk women are complicated.
>>
>>18388903
>both are thinking about future, long term
I don't know about her. I had it in mind for a little bit and yeah I want for now do other things, because I don't want spent too much time on thinking about her (idk if she even thinks about me this way)
>she's thinking about your money
maybe she's thinking how are my finances for now, because she know I have some problems right now. Not in evil way I think.

Thanks for a reading. Pretty much accurate. Have a nice day, anon. I like your readings very much.
>>
>>18388927
i wonder why she wouldn't want a relationship?
>>
File: 1478906194663.png (886KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1478906194663.png
886KB, 800x1066px
>>18388898
you're restless. impatient for something to happen. and something is about to happen. something bad. watch out for it. you're stuck in a cycle. youre in a period of stagnation right now. just feeling defeated. outcome is you making friends.
so maybe work towards being social. it might help.
but your advice cards look more like warnings than advice.
>>
>>18388915
Try to make better version of yourself anon! You have a lot of time to become someone better and with it you can have a better chance to find your future gf!
>>
>>18388881
Gonzalo
I want to know if my plan to leave my country will succeed, ty
>>
>>18388888
>>18388881
>tfw skipped
>>
>>18388312
>im dating a guy whos also cancer.
>>
File: 1479749336867.jpg (380KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1479749336867.jpg
380KB, 900x1273px
>>18388899
you feel trapped or restricted in your situation. he feels like he's having a good relationship. no long term plans between you two at the moment. a good thing you guys have going for u is that your relationship is not a traditional one. but it seems like one of u feels like this relationship is a burden too heavy to carry. you need to stop trying to control the situation so much. he needs to start telling you the truth about some things. outcome looks pretty good queen of cups. it's a emotion card that has to do with compassion and listening to each other.
>>
File: 1478643233418.jpg (397KB, 652x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1478643233418.jpg
397KB, 652x1500px
>>18388902
>>18388908
>>18388911
>>18388922
>>18388925
>>18388937
feeling tired bye guys
>>
Trading readings, I'm using a Major Arcana deck because it's easier that way and I'm new.

My question is will my family get its shit together or are things only going to get worse?
>>
>>18388949
See ya!
>>
File: 1466457432397.jpg (306KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
1466457432397.jpg
306KB, 600x466px
>>18388888
>>18388940
>>18388916
i didn't skip you i just forgot to quote you sorry
the part after got two no's is for you
>>18388886
>>18388916
sorry the part after got two no's is for someone else
>>
>>18388857
Thank you so much! Wow everything was actually accurate, too. Like on the button.
Thank you so much, I apologize for not having more patience, as that reading was quite long and thorough compared to some of the other readings I've seen people get.
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply in such detail, have a wonderful day!
I'll try and make the most out of this reading and relax a bit, again thank you.
>>
>>18388948
well, we are starting to know each other, so nothing about long term plans yet, that sounds fair.
I will stick with the stop trying to control, that's a good lesson for me.
Loved the queen of cups.
Thanks!
>>
>>18388956
Which is mine?
>>
File: 1464964895475.png (1MB, 858x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1464964895475.png
1MB, 858x1188px
>>18388967
i quoted it in that post
it's this one
>>18388916
>>
>>18388958
Sometimes I have a feeling what spread would be the best for some query. If I get enough information I'm trying to do a longer reading. Apparently I'm doing good with longer spreads about current situations (I'm not yet about telling future yet, (Everything can be changed easily) but I'm glad that is helpful and accurate for now. Hope everything go for you well!
>>
>>18388975
Oh ok ok thanks
>>
>>18388976
Thank you! And you have an excellent point, the future is always changing.
I'm definitely trying to adjust my schedule to see him more often in the current tense.
And you did an excellent reading!
Again, thank you. I really hope you have a wonderful day.
>>
>>18388956
ohh ,that doesn't really seem too good desu haha

Thank you so much for the reading and sorry :)
>>
File: 1474257897165.png (232KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474257897165.png
232KB, 600x800px
is anyone doing readings??
>>
>>18389001
If you didn't have already reading from me I can do it for you, kek. I'm that lenormand reader if you're interested.
>>
>>18389008
>>>
> Anonymous 12/02/16(Fri)16:46:39 No.18389008 ▶
>>>18389001
>If you didn't have already reading from me I can do it for you, kek. I'm that lenormand reader if you're interested.

Sure, I'd like to find out about my next gf if possible. Male Cancer
>>
>>18388900
I don't have Steam. Sorry.

>>18388935
Well, that sucks. You're the second person to say something is coming this month.
>>
File: 1477538300579.jpg (72KB, 714x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477538300579.jpg
72KB, 714x1080px
>>18389008
female libra 23
how do other people see me
>>
>>18389008
If you can please >>18388908
>>
>>18389008
me too pls senpaii ;c
>>
File: 1456869125881.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456869125881.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>18389008
female capricorn
general reading
>>
Oki I'll do readings. Three max, but I might end up doing more. No generals. I need your gender and sign.
Also, I'll stay longer if you trade me for reads about my horrible love life.
>>
File: 1472701460898.jpg (615KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472701460898.jpg
615KB, 710x1000px
>>18389039
female libra
love reading please
>>
>>18389039
female
libra
What does he want from me?
>>
>>18389039
Male
Leo
When will i meet the one
>>
>>18389039

why am i getting this strange signs?
>>
>>18389016
>Woman, House, Letter, Birds, Snake, Stork, Moon, Clover, Mice

You're probably someone who other can trust, but watch out. Try to not betray anyone. Someone can give you a secret and you don't want to spread this out. You're taking criticism other too much to heart. Probably they may think you're a bit depressed. Smile more! Your problems may end up (probably other woman involved?). Hope it was helpful. Wish you good luck!
>>
>>18389055
>>18389039

Pisces Male
>>
>>18389039

Cancer Male

Is the situation with my family going to get better? Apparently my brother in law is having a mental breakdown? Is shit going to get worse for him?
>>
>>18389044
>Eight of Swords, Four of Pents, The Magician.
Okay, so right off the bat I'm seeing that you have some work to do before you're truly ready for a relationship, and that's not to say you won't encounter one soon. Before you have a healthy one, you have a few things to take care of. For one, do you struggle with self-esteem issues? I'm getting the vibe of a very timid and possibly closed off person. You have the ability to overcome these things, but you have to try. You'll meet someone truly compatible for you when you overcome some of these hurdles.
>>
>>18389039

Is my life going to get any better soon? Shit has been really bad and getting worse lately, I honestly feel like killing myself will be the only thing that gets this curse off my back and it seems like my best option.

M/Can
>>
>>18389045
>King of Swords, Page of Cups, Ace of Pentacles.
He's looking for something fun to spice up his life. This isn't to say he isn't looking for things to become serious eventually, but he plans on keeping things light for awhile. If you ask him something, I bet he'll tell you. He won't try to fluff things up though, so don't take it too personally if he just wants to spend time getting to know you before he really takes things anywhere. Be patient.
>>
File: 1480530779741.jpg (219KB, 910x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480530779741.jpg
219KB, 910x700px
>>18389056
thank you for the reading
i will try to keep others' secrets
tho i don't keep my own secrets very well
>>18389063
yes self esteem issues
thank u
>>
>>18389022
>>18388908

Crossroad, Letter, Book
He want to make a rash decision about traveling. It's connected with his education. He's afraid to tell you about this
>>
>>18389030
What do you need, anon? I'll try my best to help you!
>>
>>18389069
> will try to keep others' secrets tho i don't keep my own secrets very well

ayyy, then watch out for this woman. She may give you some troubles.
>>
>>18389053
>Nine of Pents, The Empress, The High Priestess.
Patience. You'll meet her, and you'll know her when you meet her. Try not to scare her off with your enthusiasm though. She values her freedom.
>>
>>18389055
>Five of Swords, King of Cups, Seven of Wands.
Be careful not to get too confident or too prideful when things are going your way. Either that or they're trying to tell you that something disrupting is headed your way. This is hard to answer with tarot. I would ask for a scry. Or maybe I'm just not capable of answering this for you.
>>
>>18389078
inb4 the woman is a jealous ex
>>
File: 1479244384235.jpg (411KB, 1280x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1479244384235.jpg
411KB, 1280x1319px
>>18389078
can u tell me more about this woman
>>
File: 2016-12-02 01.34.29-2.jpg (2MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-02 01.34.29-2.jpg
2MB, 2656x1494px
I dabble in tarot cards but am not a pro by any means. Last night I did a 3 month spread reading asking about my future job situation (I have been looking for a new job for months now) and read the meaning of each card but wanted an unbiased opinion of what this all means. Could someone tell me?
>>
>>18389033
>Letter, Coffin, Stork, Dog, Garden
You don't have good times right now. Prepare for changes, something new is coming. In future you're going to hang out with some friends of yours. Probably someone very loyal. Try to talk to them, they may help you go throught these troubles you have there.
>>
>>18389061
>Two of Cups, Nine of Swords, Six of Cups
No, and it's probably not as bad as you think, in regards to your family. Things will be bad for awhile, but you all will eventually come together. You just need to stay strong yourself. Help facilitate kindness and communication.
>Five of Wands, Queen of Wands, Eight of Wands
He's struggling, but breakdown may be a strong word. Be supportive. He will pull himself out of it when he's ready, but he needs his family to be there to pick him up when he falls. Be careful though. He may be capable of making some rash decisions.
>>
>>18389065
>Tower (R)
>Knight of Pentacles
>High Priestess (R)
>Judgement

Life will get better anon, you just need to take care of yourself Be loyal to yourself.

It is advised to find a new project and slowly work towards it, ''rome wasn't build i a day' do not cut corners in your life, deal with things and soon you will get a hang of life, what do and where to go.

Good luck
>>
>>18389102
>In future
Future as in this month but later or future future?
>>
>>18389065
>>18389109
NH took care of you so I'll leave it at that. He's right though. Killing yourself doesn't do anything positive for anyone.
>>
>>18389109
>>18389115

Thank you, I'll try. Shit has been really, really bad lately so I've struggled a lot and I'm sick of struggling. I could really use some good news right now, just received even more bad news today to make things worse
>>
>>18389072
Oh I wonder what it could be and why he'd be afraid to tell me. We've actually discussed that before.
Thank you
>>
>>18389092 If you're this person >>18389088
Yes, it may be your ex. Snake symbolize jealousy and in the same gender relatioship mean partner.
I'll do quick reading for you
She's energetic, perhaps have money, young, a little bit immature and nervous. I'm right?
>>
>>18389114
It's going to be probably end of winter or spring I think.
>>
Any scryers trading?
>>
>>18389121

I know where you stand mate, if yesterday you were happy and today sad, what does it make you think that tomorrow things will not change? face the issues and remember that the wheel o fortune always spins. The good of life is worth the struggle

I wish you the best of lucks
>>
>>18389125
Oh ok, I thought it might be about new year's eve and was like "that's really lame" lol
I guess it's fairly accurate overall
>>
>>18389129

Yesterday I was sad, the day before I was sad, the entire month of October and November I was sad and things just keep getting worse and worse.

I already had a shit life to begin with, no father, abusive mother, ended up in Foster Care, constantly bullied as a kid. Things were quiet for a while but now I'm always stressed, never have any money, alone and constantly getting bad news. I feel like I'm stuck in the middle of the ocean by myself, drowning and no one is coming to the rescue. I haven't had a single piece of good news in a long time. I was supposed to go out with an old friend today but I had to cancel due to an emergency and now I'm stuck as a baby sitter.
>>
File: 1479747343468.jpg (164KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
1479747343468.jpg
164KB, 500x608px
>>18389123
i dono't know
but i'll be on the lookout for someone like that i guess
>>
>>18389127
What's your gender and query?
>>
No one wants to answer my love questions 100x over again? It's cool.
>>
>>18389144

How old are you lad? I do n mean it in a disrespectful way, but i am taking you are around 20s? wouldn't you say that you have matured ad hold a different mentality than lets say five years ago? In the lapse of three years i have loved, moved to a different country, meet new friends, suffer loses, broke my heart, lost friends, ect. I think life is full of ups and downs, its up to you how you will react to them.

You dont want to marry? form a family? reunite with friends or make news? because that is what you are giving up. I dare to say odds are in your favor, time certainly is.
>>
>>18389121
>>18389144
>>
>>18389169
>>18389175

Near 30, shit just gets worse and worse. I'm far too old for this shit. I have dreams about deep throating a shotgun, I know life isn't fair but damn, give me a fucking break life.
>>
>>18389161
F
What does my crush think of me? Hbu?
>>
>>18389176

>Eight of Wands
>The Hermit
>Page of Swords

Expect a meeting that will you clarity next week, its close at hand, can you wait?
>>
Trading readings. I'd like to know 'my destiny.' I know, I know, heavy. But still, I'm interested in what someone's reading would be.
>>
>>18389208

The meeting is what I fear, if I have to have a meeting next week, that means the money that I'm expecting isn't coming that week and I owe a lot of money just from that money being delayed since October over a mistake THEY made.
>>
>>18389221

That is not the meeting i am talking about, the hermit talks about wisdom.
>>
File: occultist.png (1MB, 1056x899px)
occultist.png
1MB, 1056x899px
I have arrived for the night, I plan to stick around until midnight (central time).

>Age
>Sex
>Sign
>eye color, more descriptive the better
>query

Returning querents please give feedback to help me improve.
>>
>>18389210
Asking this is asking for reader bias. The reading will inherently reflect what the reader would personally consider an appropriate path for you.

t. a reader
>>
>>18389226

I'm afraid I don't understand
>>
>>18389232
F
Cap
Cherry brown
Will he agree to see me?
>>
>>18389232
M
Gemini
Medium Brown
What is my destiny?
>>
>>18389232
18/Male/Capricorn
Brown eyes
What should I do to make myself better?
>>
>>18389232
Male
Gemini
Brown
Next partner ,please.
>>
>>18389233
Doesn't really matter to me.
>>
>>18389232
Female
Gemini
Royal blue on the outer rim, with some sunflower spots of hazel
Is she interested in me?
>>
>>18389232
2o
Female
Libra
Green like a frog
Anything about my next bf
>>
File: 1479644989169.jpg (183KB, 961x783px)
1479644989169.jpg
183KB, 961x783px
>>18389232
23 female libra stale poop brown
what's the worst thing i ever did
>>
>>18389191
Not sure why you want this scried; it's better read with cards or other methods, but here goes.

I saw a chess match being played with the game board blurred to me; couldn't tell the moves being made, or pieces being played. I can see the two players clearly enough, though. Both of them appeared to be mature and well-looking males in their late 20's, dressed in a nice piece of suit, with the only really clear difference between them being the colour of their ties: one was black, and the other grey. Guy with the black tie was really calm and well-collected, while the grey tie seemed to be on the losing end unable to make any decision forward.

I'm not too sure what to make of this, but I get the feeling they're one and the same person, and I'm only seeing how they're thinking, which leads me to this rather loose interpretation: they seem to be stuck in a whirlwind of thoughts regarding you, unsure of how to proceed, although outwardly appearing cool.

They're currently thinking a lot on the future between you two, probably because of a move you made recently - if you did, then give it time and let them do their thing.

As for my query, I'd like to know if I should date her. Thanks.
>>
>>18389232
Male
Scorpio
Green, One is Swamp Green, the other is Gray-Green, very slightly different shades of each other, but they are.
Love query, I'd like to know about whether I'll find the perfect girl for me, or at least the one that I think is the perfect girl for me in my head.

Thanks.
>>
>>18389234

It means you will gain insight to solve your problems.
>>
>>18389232
Male
Scorpio
Just brown with a deep stare
I want to kwno if my plan to leave my country will succeed, ty
>>
File: 1480502543968.png (487KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
1480502543968.png
487KB, 640x424px
>>18389232
>>Age
>>Sex
F
>>Sign
Cap
>>eye color, more descriptive the better
Pic related but more gray/less blue
>>query
Can I get a health reading?
>>
>>18389232
Female
Libra
Dark brown with thin gray ring around
What am I meant to do in life?
>>
>>18389258
Thank you this makes so much sense is it platonic or romantic feelings you think? He keeps complimenting me i dont know how to take it im not used to it lol

Here is yours.

Seven of Swords
Two of pentacles
Ace of wands

Ummm... For some reason the cards are suggesting that you dont formally date her but you could take her on a few dates maybe. Do not pursue anything serious. this is more of an entertaining situation for you because she has something of value that you might want it is literally advising you to toy with her. Steal something she has?

Eh. Maybe this a no.
>>
File: sir.jpg (526KB, 995x1573px) Image search: [Google]
sir.jpg
526KB, 995x1573px
>>18389236
>Will he agree to see me?
A man is inclined to go with whatever he feels is best at the time, this of course, is why men do foolish things. You've done your part, now you wait while he decides to listen to his head or his heart, one of the two is not inclined, and it looks like that may win.
>>18389238
>What is my destiny?
The question we all ask, had someone told me I would be answering people's questions of the future online as a child I would scoff. Funny how fate paints the world, but enough of me. Your destiny is, obscurity, like the billions of grains of sand in the ocean, you will be one of them, most read this as sorrow but think of it with ease, your destiny will not decide who lives or dies, you can live a happy life with people you love, and that is good. Apologies if you did wish for a grand life.
>>18389239
>What should I do to make myself better?
Teach, use your intelligence to improve others, and the experience and people will improve you. I have never talked to a teacher who said no student taught them anything.
>>18389243
>Next partner?
Ah, the pursuit of love, it's always fascinating. This is what I hear, love will be strong, emotions will run hot and last long, whether or not you stay together is to you, but your hearts will remember. They will be intuitive and may pursue a high earning career. The warning sign I see is a lack of spirit be it religion or other faith, this may be a point of contention.
>>18389245
>Is she interested in me?
A single voice, is drowned out by silence. It would appear to be no.
>>18389250
>Tell me of my next bf?
Some say fool's gold is useless, they just don't know enough fools to see it's worth. It will be short, perhaps a month or two. Be wary of the sly abusive nature of an intelligent man, especially guarding your finances.

More to come
>>
>>18389317
>one of the two is not inclined, and it looks like that may win.
Can you explain this, please?
>>
>>18389069
People might take you more seriously if you type like an adult.
>>
>>18389168
I'll give you one if you don't mind that I'm tired as shit.
>>
>>18389297
>is it platonic or romantic feelings you think?
I really can't tell, sorry, the entire scene I saw implies him trying to go about this logically, or at least that's what he's appearing as to me.

>you dont formally date her but you could take her on a few dates maybe.
Done that.

>something of value that you might want
..not sure what.

>it is literally advising you to toy with her
...oh.

>Maybe this a no.
I thought so, she's not someone I'd date long-term.

Thank you, that was an interesting spread.
>>
>>18389327
No prob bb. I'm curious. I have a partner, but things have been on the rocks.
I'm curious if things will get better soon.
What's your query?
>>
>>18389317
4th one in here

When will I meet her? Where?
What is she like?

Thank you so much :)
>>
>>18389317
>Teach, use your intelligence to improve others, and the experience and people will improve you.
Ok, makes sense.
Thank you very much.
>>
>>18389333
I see a girl wearing a jester's outfit and dancing around a bit, with nervous movements. She's dancing in front of a very stiff and rigid man. Her movements are stiff as well, though: they are like two-steps left and right, one foot, then the other. Looking at her face, she's forcing an exaggerated smile, but there are dried tears on her cheeks. Her internal monologue is begging, I can hear it. I can also hear her sniffling a bit. But she just keeps doing that two-step dancing with a fake smile caked on her face.

Need that interpreted?
>>
>>18389232
>28
>Male
>Virgo
>Dark hazel, gets greenish in sunlight
>Will I be able to make the impact I plan on making soon?
>>
>>18389348
Do you mind interpreting it? I think I get it, but I'd like to hear what you have to say.
>>
>>18389360
It means you're going to keep your sorrow on the down-low and keep performing these exaggerated shows of happiness, trying to cheer him up and impress him and convince him that you're a source of happiness. But these measures are shallow, and he can see. He's not impressed.
>>
>>18389232
M
Taurus
Am i going to be successful in my career life
>>
>>18389364
Can you answer for me what he wants then? He wants me to show him that I'm unhappy?
>>
>>18389232
M
Cap
What's my destiny?
>>
>>18389370
brown eyes
>>
>>18389367
>what he wants
I saw a butterfly emerge from a cocoon and fly upwards.

The issues he has are more deep-seated than you realize. You are treating the issues like shallow surface-level issues, but they are more structural. I don't mean to offend, but I get the sense that he sees you as a “for fun” girl, and he might be outgrowing that or losing interest as your utility is fading. He probably had higher hopes for you at a certain point that began to develop a little into the relationship. There's an internal bother he has regarding what he thinks when he has an honest conversation with himself about you. He's been leaning more towards the idea that you need to evolve, or he needs to cut you out of his life.

To put it bluntly, he wants you to grow or get lost.
>>
>>18389232
>>18389365
Brown eyes
>>
Male
Sagittarius

I'm looking for scrying to know what entities may be attached to me, I know a have 2 but
You know, "demons" and stuff.
>>
File: Vincent van gogh fuck yourself.jpg (42KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
Vincent van gogh fuck yourself.jpg
42KB, 300x299px
>>18389255
>image
>poop brown eyes
>what's the worst thing I ever did?
Make this post.
I kid, you know what you did, and you should be ashamed.
>Image very related.
>>18389261
>will I find the perfect girl
The problem with the hopeless romantics is, they know they are hopeless, and they continue. You have built quite the image in your head haven't you? I see a wonderful woman in your future, and her smile warms hearts. I urge you to know that people have flaws and abandon the thought of this "perfect girl", this woman will be lost if you don't realise her worth.
>>18389263
>Will my plan to leave the country succeed?
You will succeed, but I see that this may not be a good thing.
>>18389285
>How will my health be?
I am happy to say smiles fall on you, you shall grow emotionally and physically. Use the vigor of youth to accomplish what you have missed and long for.
>>18389292
>What am I meant to do in life?
I say your question is phrased poorly, we are put with our strengths and weaknesses up to go after our desires, fate is not predetermined, but running and constantly changing. Only you can push yourself into or away from the power I see becoming yours, perhaps your name will not go down in history, but it will be uttered a good many times while you hold front.
>>18389302
>love reading?
A question you must face lurks ahead in your love life, and it holds great sway. What matters most? Affection? Smarts? Spirit? Or finances? I could offer my own advice but I am trying to keep my personal feeling from your reading.

more answers to come.
>>
>>18389379
That actually makes sense. I guess I have some soul searching to do. Thank you.
anything I can answer for you?
>>
>>18389393
Career advice, please.
>>
>>18389389
>Use the vigor of youth to accomplish what you have missed and long for.
I hope you mean in the near future cause right now I have the vigor of a 90yo with cancer
>>
How do I make catlady my gf?
>>
>>18389408
become a popular reader
>>
>>18389232

>Age
20 him 21
>Sex
I'm female and he is male
>Sign
Aquarius
>eye color, more descriptive the better
Bright Green eyes, very much a vivid emerald color.
>query
What is going to happen with me and him? Z seems pretty distant to me right now.
>>
>>18389412
Hmm, that's a great idea desu.
Time to start learning
>>
>>18389395
Can I have your sun sign?
>>
>>18389426
You can have my gender, which is male. Your growth as a reader begins now.
>>
>>18389428
Yikes. Hope I don't fuck this up. Typing it up now.
>>
>>18389428
>Wheel of Fortune (current situation), Death clarified by the Knight of Cups (What you need), Knight of Pentacles (what you need to change), The Chariot (what you fear), Strength clarified by Nine of Wands (obstacles), Ten of Cups (opportunities that lay ahead), Six of Cups (outcome).
Okay, wow. That is a lot of major arcana. I'm
having a hard time trying to figure out where to
begin with you. Honestly, with Death in the
position that it is, I would say the changes
you're facing, or currently experiencing, are
either welcome or were expected. Knight of Pents as what you need to let go of and The Chariot as what you fear, I think it's important to let go of you fear. Pentacles often operate through cautious, sometimes overly careful, planning. Your opportunities lies within the
suit of cups, which, to me, represents following
what you love, not just what makes sense.
Strength clarified by the Nine of Wands makes
me feel as though you are the one holding you
back. Sure, there may be some remaining obstacles to deal with, but you have the
'Strength' to deal with them. Don't hold yourself
back from the things you want simply because
the journey there doesn't make sense in your
head. Not ever risk turns out to be the best
investment, but these cards give me more of a
'invest in yourself' vibe, and it'll lead to better
things and better times. I'm getting a strong
family vibe. Love, not passion, but love;
Contentment, joy, etc..
Oh god. Scared for the feedback.
>>
File: mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg (96KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
mr-miyagi-smiling.jpg
96KB, 640x348px
>>18389495
>That is a lot of major arcana.
I get that a lot.

>the changes you're facing, or currently experiencing, are either welcome or were expected.
This is interesting, especially given the cards. It's not a welcome change, but it's a necessary one. And the Knight of Cups is very face-value here, representing something I need to let go. Alternatively, I need to go in the chase after the KoC insanity to get that money.

>I think it's important to let go of you fear
This is important, as I'm currently scared out of my fucking mind.

>Your opportunities lies within the suit of cups, which, to me, represents following what you love, not just what makes sense.
I've been getting readings indicating that I need to take a more intuitive approach to my business in order to turn my talents into a competitive edge I abuse fully.

>Strength clarified by the Nine of Wands makes me feel as though you are the one holding you back.
In a certain sense, absolutely.

>Don't hold yourself back from the things you want simply because the journey there doesn't make sense in your head.
There is a lot of unknown and a lot that needs to work on blind faith in myself. This much I know, so this is good advice.

>Not ever risk turns out to be the best investment
Poignant

>I'm getting a strong family vibe
I'll see what I can do there.

To make this clear, I've been maintaining a contact that is psychologically and emotionally destructive to me. I had another reason before, but I eventually had to justify the enormous amount of money I would make. Look over your reading again with that knowledge.

And here you were thinking you couldn't read me without my sun sign. But, with one challenge you accepted, you have grown. Do be sure to apply this lesson to the rest of your life, good butterfly. You can grow much more than you think you can, and much more easily. All you have to do is accept a challenge when it comes.

Wax on
Wax off
>>
>>18389232
22 male capricorn, light blue eyes, kinda relaxed looking
whats hapening in my love life? am i geting anywere with the girls im talking too?
>>
>>18389522
Hah! Thanks. It was fun reading for you. I wish you the best.
>>
>>18389232
f-leo
brown

Is my mom going to be ok?
>>
File: amazing.jpg (168KB, 1024x510px)
amazing.jpg
168KB, 1024x510px
>>18389321
The man is torn between his thoughts and his feelings, one wishes to see, the other does not, I don't know what one does and what one doesn't, but be his head or his heart, he will say no I predict.
>>18389335
>When will I meet her?
In the coming months, before the end of winter would be my prediction.
>Where?
I cannot see.
>What is she like?
All I know is what I've told. Glad to help what I can.
>>18389353
>will my planned impact happen soon?
You lack proper patience, your goal is still a ways away. Practice holding people's attention, in this day people can't hold attention to something more than a few minutes.
>>18389365
>Will I be successful in my career?
The greatest trashman in the entire world goes to sleep knowing his job is unpleasant but necessary, to his neighbor however, he is just an unseemly trashman. Push yourself, keep your eyes forward, care not what unconstructive critics say, drive and achieve.
>What's my destiny?
I see wealth, plenty in the balance, you may not retire wealthy but you will interact with plenty, spiritually you're looking quiet. Education and wisdom look bright, keep your wits sharp and take on opportunity you know will be beneficial. A happy and long life with much financial weight behind you. Count yourself lucky Anon.
>>18389405
>I hope you mean in the future, right now I lack vigor
Deviation is always about the future, I know your vigor is in question, because it was the focus of your question. I do hope this prediction is correct, and take the advise, when you feel up, take advantage and do what you've been to tired to.
>>18389415
>what is going to happen with me and him?
The Voices are quiet, I feel this is not uncommon or too far off course? If so then you need to decide how much of this you can take in a relationship. If not then you should mend wounds, even if they may not be there outside his mind. Fates rest on your shoulder, It could be a bump or a end. Sorry I can't offer more.
>>
I'm trading.

Need a scry about the aesthetics of my next artwork idea. Just see what you find. Consider it like an experiment.
>>
>>18389559
It looks abstract. I see a white canvass with chaotic lines of blue and red, forming some purple at places. There appears to be no order upon first glance, but looking at the center shows likes coalescing into a shape that appears to be the outline of a human head.
>>
My deep apologies >>18389370
you are the sixth line of greentext>>18389557

>>18389527
>What's happening in my love life? Am I making progress?
Not much, the Voices frown, it would seem the time to cut losses and move on is upon you.
>>18389549
>Will my mom be ok?
I say a hesitant yes. Outlook is good, but I sense this is a sensitive matter and where draws are good, Voices are quiet.

I must break for a while, I will return after a short rest.
>>
>>18389232
M
Taurus
Black
General for the next year.
>>
>>18389557
>>>18389415 (You)
>>what is going to happen with me and him?
>The Voices are quiet, I feel this is not uncommon or too far off course? If so then you need to decide how much of this you can take in a relationship. If not then you should mend wounds, even if they may not be there outside his mind. Fates rest on your shoulder, It could be a bump or a end. Sorry I can't offer more.
We're not dating if that changes anything. I don't have any romantic feelings to him either. Just someone who I care deeply for.

Thanks for the reading though. I feel as if your reading was pointed to someone else who this really resides with funny enough.
>>
I am looking for a trade, or a strait up read would be nice
>>
>>18389317
>The question we all ask, had someone told me I would be answering people's questions of the future online as a child I would scoff. Funny how fate paints the world, but enough of me. Your destiny is, obscurity, like the billions of grains of sand in the ocean, you will be one of them, most read this as sorrow but think of it with ease, your destiny will not decide who lives or dies, you can live a happy life with people you love, and that is good. Apologies if you did wish for a grand life.

that's pretty acceptable. but i was wondering if you could provide anything specific?
>>
>>18389578
Yeah sort of. If you looked into it, with words like

'Dilation'
'Cinematography'

Would you see any difference?

And what reading do you want?
>>
>>18389232
Male
Capricorn
Brown
Describe my next partner

Thanks
>>
>>18389590
What kind of reading are you doing?

Anywho, give me a question and your age
>>
>>18389232
Male
Scorpio
Naturally hazel, shifts from dark green to greyish blue depending on unknown factors, possibly emotions

Who is my soul link? Have I already met them? How do I go about finding them?
>>
>>18389599
The only difference I see is that the face is made visible by means of the way the shadows hit. Lighting and shadows are key in revealing something that is seemingly hidden amidst a chaotic mess.

What kind of readings do you do?
>>
>>18389614
Yeah probably.

Uh, I don't know. Want a stichomancy reading?
>>
>>18389232
>26
>F
>Gemini
>hazel, more on the green side.

QT husbando when? I'm feeling extra lonely tonight.
>>
>>18389603
I do mostly relationship stuff
Query is how my latest big life choice will work out, 19
>>
>>18389617
If you can do it well, sure. Find me the person to whom I have to be charitable on order to make money and in which manner.
>>
>>18389628
Alright, I'll start the reading.
Make a relationship reading for me in the meantime
>>
>>18389584
then what should i be doing then to make it more?
>>
>>18389630
"Oh goodness," Shirley squirming over into the front between them, grabbing the shift, "like this, you drip." Gunshots behind them.
"Thank you," sez Bodine, and, leaving rubber in a pungent smoking shriek, they're off again.

--Seems like someone who's more knowledgeable, so that he could properly assist you.

As to how, I keep getting scenes of disaster, in a way which implies you should seek professional advice out in the midst of your current difficulty.
>>
>>18389557
>>18389584
>Wealth
>Education and wisdom
Sounds great, guess I'm more lucky than it seems.
Only thing that worries me is spirituality.
Thanks.
>>
>>18389647
Not a clue, then, but thanks
>>
>>18389590
I'll trade with you. I'm looking for a relationship read myself. What do you need to know?
>>
>>18389628
The Priestess
The Magus
Queen of Disks

I'll keep it short and concise.
The way I see it, all 3 cards point to your subconscious, inner-voice and abilities. You have all the resources you need within to succeed and accomplish whatever you want to accomplish, so in the long-run this decision will not neither make or break it.

The cards also seem to agree that you should try to avoid being indecisive and looking back. Have faith and confidence in yourself and you will discover how easily things come to you.

So, basically, it will depend on how much effort you put in.
>>
>>18389667
Also, feedback on the reading is appreciated
>>
>>18389666
For some reason I always get 666 rolls
>>
>>18389675
Goddammit Satan
>>
>>18389643
Okay I see a meeting, about half a year from now, this person has a pale blue aura, knowledge and confidence radiate from them. They do not struggle financially, a to and fro of provision with swinging dynamics. Contention builds however, little by little things add up, possibly an ignorance to spirituality (how important is /x/ stuff in your life?). But glaring through the reading is pure love, I see sleepless happy nights and lazy weekends together ahead for you. That was good, I hate breaking bad news to people.
>>18389667
Sounds good, I do have poor self esteem and and tend to second guess myself so this is good to read, I will try to push myself forward with this latest endeavor
>>
>>18389666
well >>18389667 read my query but I could take a relationship read back. age, sex and orientation are helpful.
>>
>>18389694
>possibly an ignorance to spirituality (how important is /x/ stuff in your life?)
Umh, I don't place much importance on /x/ stuff.

I've kind of given up on any relationships and I'm not thinking about or expecting one at all. I'll see what happens in 6 months I guess haha
>>
>>18389701
20, f and straight.

Your relationship... I'm in practice so bare with me. Feedback would be great.

I get a slight smile. You're in the crush phase with somebody right now, like an office crush or something. You haven't necessarily made a move, but something tells me you're already emotionally tied to someone and you want to get out. It gives me a but of a headache, they talk a lot or something. They always talk about your guy's future but you're a bit ambiguous with responses. My advice is to be straight forward, you need to get everything off your chest. Kind of like you're in a library and you're carrying a ton of pots and pans and they keep making sounds and you just want they to shut up but you can't put them down one at a time, just fuckin drop em all at once. Let the sounds crash and thrash because once they do tranquility will follow and you'll be where you need to be.
>>
I want to trade a bunch of scries. I'll scry back. Since it's so quiet.

Want someone to scope my brain. Can someone scry something....'NC' for me?
>>
>>18389718
I'll trade with you, why not. I'm practicing. I need your favorite word.

Can you scry my brain too?!!? :D
>>
>>18389722
Gazelle.

What do you want scried about it?
>>
>>18389718
I see the figure from the RW 2 of Wands, but shrunken. He's standing in the middle of a patch of grass twice as tall as him. Over the grass, there's a large dog looking around, but not sniffing. They are seemingly unaware of each other's presence. The dog has on its collar a pendant in the shape of an octogram, grey with red and black lining.
>>
>>18389557
>You lack proper patience, your goal is still a ways away. Practice holding people's attention, in this day people can't hold attention to something more than a few minutes.

Thank you.
>>
>>18389729
Interesting.

Are you this guy?
>>18389722
>>
>>18389711
That's a nice reading, the simile and you're kinda close, I'm in a long distance thing but right now she's been acting aloof recently, I need to just make my peace and let things fall where they are.

Your reading is kinda meh, hate saying it but it's looking like the guy you're with or interested in may not be a great catch. I see a gray aura, like slush off of a freeway. He's sort of skeptical of some of the things you may say or believe. But other than that I can't see much, he'll love you, stand by you, and support you emotionally and financially.

That's the best I can say pal
>>
>>18389733
I'm not him. I'm this guy:
>>18389578
>>
>>18389718
Don't need a fave word,, my mind is already spinning.

For you, I see something like the Nautilus. You're underwater, and the water is very warm. On the outside of this submarine it's the thickest iron, bolted, strongest material you could imagine... but it's insulated with bubble wrap? And the inside is very lavish, like I see a lot of very deep scarlet colors in furniture and even an orange tabby with a cigar lit by an open fire. The windows are all circles, and there are 7 of them and one square window. The cockpit is littered with pictures and notes, a lot less organized than the living area. there's a rug too, a velvet rug. The submarine itself isn't getting any deeper, it's actually starting to rise up to the light. It's gonna take a long time, though. Do you have an injury in your right knee? Get that looked at.

Anyway, my mindscapes are usually for you to dissect and derive meaning from. I'm also an empath,hopefully I gave some interesting info.

Hmm.... Honestly, I don't really know. You think you could do a comparison scry, like what it is now and what it'll be like when I'm like.. 45?

If not, then anything really
>>
>>18389733
I'm that this guy

>>18389736
Lol all good, I'm kind of just letting my love life go to be honest. Not giving up, but not trying.
>>
>>18389741
>>18389722
>>18389740

Dis me
>>
File: Blog1.jpg (1MB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
Blog1.jpg
1MB, 1024x791px
>>18389739
You wanted to trade again? Anything you want scried?

>>18389740
>The submarine itself isn't getting any deeper, it's actually starting to rise up to the light. It's gonna take a long time, though.

Eek.

>Do you have an injury in your right knee? Get that looked at.

Yeah, from a long time ago. Not injury, but the joint is weird.

Anyways. I like.

Now yours.

Currently. When I tried to dive in, I immediately got a burst of confetti in a bunch of different colors. It felt very kitschy, like Jeff Koons (pic related). Smell of baby drool after warm milk. As the smell faded, I saw this image: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_(Stuck)#/media/File:1-Luzifer.jpg. Except without any of the threatening presence. Diarrhea, like from eating baby food. The fuzzy image of a Sun setting against orange sky at a swamp. Then nothing.

Gave me the impression of dumb, embarrassing adolescence. The burgeoning of interests, but with naive ideas attached to them (occultism). Uninformed ideals.

In the future (but undetermined how far, just a progression from the first impression, probably a few years later). The refreshing smell of zesty grass, near a grey office building. Slight tremor feeling, but remains stable. Big, corny smile with zits. A man overexcited to go on dates, barely able to sit at the restaurant table.
>>
Trading. I do tarot.
>>
>>18389768
I'll trade your reading for my blue eyed white dragon yugioh card
>>
>>18389775
sure. that sounds fun, but since it's not conventional tarot you'll really kinda have to baby me through your read. lmao
I just want to know how he feels about me and what he wants for us.
what's your query?
>>
I am back to finish off my questions.
>>18389586
>General for the year?
I hear murmurs that are hard to distinguish. Firstly be weary of negative forces, death seems not far off. Fortunes of wealth seem evident, the where of it unknown, here's hoping away from the death. Remember to constantly challenge your mind though Anon. And lastly your love life looks to take a solid swing upwards.
>>18389589
>if it changes anything
I didn't mention anything overly romantic did I? people end friendships like romances, just with less fuss. If I implied anything I apologize, I'm getting used to online readings still.
>>18389592
>Anything specifically?
Recasting your die for a second reading, took a little more time but offered good insight, I see an encounter with the supernatural, be it a demon, whatever God you worship, or the Voices I pray to you have an event to look forward to.
>>18389602
>describe my next partner?
I don't like what I see, unhappiness, an unwise person with dark ties, all I can see is wealth. I would advise against going with this person.
>>18389610
>My soul link, Do I know them? Where do I find them?
I know you know them, sometimes the Voices sing harmoniously and they agreed on this. An image is fuzzy at best, I see light gray, but that could be anything. They will have a strong spiritual presence so look for that, and they will most likely be in a peak physical form. I can't explain how things come to me, but I guess start thinking of people you know who are /fit/ and /x/ mixed.
>>18389624
>QT husbando when?
Isn't it amazing these children in high school end up getting married? 16 and you know who you want to spend your life with, I doubt it. When you see 50 year olds getting married, you know they thought it through.. Not for a long time I fear sweetheart.
>I'm feeling extra lonely tonight
I'm trying to think of some advice that won't come across as pervy, I can't, so I'll just say your eyes sound beautiful and much like my own.
>>
>>18389646
>what should I do to make it more?
I assume you're >>18389527 if so I say more genuinity and approach the situation as looking for friends first and a girl second.
>>18389651
>Wishing for more spiritual encounters
Welcome to /x/
>>18389731
Anytime

And I'm done with my readings, only 25 minutes late, sorry everyone, I'll stick around a little longer to clarify if anyone would like.

I may or may not return Tomorrow night, Sunday I will for certain.
>>
>>18389784
Doing any more? I'll trade :) If you're too tired I understand
>>
File: jcbodoque.jpg (50KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
jcbodoque.jpg
50KB, 600x563px
so, can you like, guess my future?
>>
>>18389799
I'll do one last one with you.
Age, Sex, sign, eye color with plenty of detail, query

>>18389800
>pic related
>>
>>18389784
Thank you for your reading, but I'm afraid I don't know anyone who is /fit/+/x/, at least to my knowledge. Did you see anything about when I met them or how well I know them?
>>
Trading readings.
>>
>>18389800
I'm... seeing something... It's... ah, yes... I'm seeing... I got it!

You're going to die in your sleep tonight!
>>
If anyone is still reading, can someone help me find out what happened to my aunt? She was somewhat of a cousin to my mom. She wasn't on good terms with my mom and was acting off the last time we heard from her. We haven't heard from her in years, nor her daughter. They aren't on social media. We are wondering if she is alive, in the city or even the same state? Any info is welcome. Thanks.
>>
>>18389813
Sure. I do cartomancy, what's your query?
>>
>>18389809
You know them moderately well, a good acquaintance teetering on friend, and perhaps this narrow it, you meet them over a year ago, learn more of your acquaintances and I predict you will mind your match.
>>
>>18389778
I don't actually have any yugioh cards, nor can I make good reads.

Would be nice if you read me, though.
Give me a general reading. Perhaps there's something I should need to know or maybe the general trend of things.
>>
trading
>>
>>18389844
ah. well, i would, but i really don't have much energy and I'd like to have some of my questions answered before I go to bed. :)
>>
>>18389865
What's up?
>>
>>18389815
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>18389880
What does he feel about me and what does he want for us?
What's your query?
>>
>>18389821
Thank you again. One more question and I'll be out of your hair: Are they male or female?
>>
>>18389804
Don't worry about it, I'll catch you Sunday :) Goodnight!
>>
>>18389887
I cannot answer that knowledgeably, it would only be a guess I'm afraid.
>>18389896
Good night Anon.
>>
>>18389899
Fair enough. Thanks much!
>>
Is anyone trading?
>>
>>18389926
sure. what's your query
>>
>>18389886
>PoW
>XIIr, XV, 0
>KiPr, II, KnW
First of all, let me start off by telling you that you really need to think about what you're doing here because your head isn't oh straight. You're severely attached in a bad way, much more than you should be this early on. It's funny, though, this whole thing feels much more significant than it is because of the other circumstances in your life, and it coincidentally happened to "fit" in just the right spot.

Anyway, on to your question. This dude is making something of a passionate show with you, like he's all in, or at least his dick is. That's about ad far as it goes, though. In reality, he's secretly freaking out about permanent thibgs like money and long-term planning and finance, while also trying to focus on the endgame. It's like he doesn't feel you fit in there, but he gas sone sense that you might be a stepping stone along the way, so he just milks it and tries to see where it goes. There's little planning on his part, like he just hopes to figure it out.

Do let me know if this makes sense. I'm kind of a mess atm, so this is a crapshoot. If it's inaccurate, please correct me and get a better reading from someone else. If it's accurate, let me know what kind of readings you do best.
>>
>>18389929
How will taking the medicine eeffect my studies?
>>
Trading. Someone scry this thing 'SDA' for me.

Also, scry 'FE' for me.

I'll return with two readings.
>>
>>18389933
>checked
also, I think it's partly accurate, especially the part about him just trying to figure it out and freaking out about finances and such. As for the sex part, not really. We haven't had sex in months. We're long distance, and even as we're apart, we really don't talk about sex much, but we do send each other pictures. It's just not a big part of us as a couple unless we're physically together.
as for the attachment...Yeah, we're pretty joined at the hip, but I don't think it's reached an unhealthy level yet. He is, more or less, my best friend, and I'm his. Even if we weren't a couple, we'd talk often, maybe as often as we do now.
I do love readings okay, but really I do better when there is a specific question.
>>
>>18389765
>Anything you want scried?
Money. Find it for me.
>>
>>18389935
>Nine of Pentacles, Six of Swords, Justice.
For the better. This is something you need
in your life, and maybe even for some time.
Even if it does have some sort of negative
effect on your studies, you will adjust. It may
be a little work, but ultimately this medication
will do more good than harm.
I want to know if he loves me.
>>
>>18389943
>King of wands, Knight of Cups Nine of Swords

He loves you but there is another man worrying him. I cant tell which one is which but his mind is mostly on that ATM.
>>
>>18389949
another man? hm. there is no other man in my life, but maybe he is worried about one of my friends? I dunno. maybe i should just talk to him about it.
>>
>>18389940
Saw a cargo truck driving on the highway, late at night.

Someone else's view. He stares too hard at the sun on a bright day, and his eyes melt.

lol. Actually I saw the lobby floor of Trump Tower, probably because I've been reading up on what's going on. Two young men shaking hands enthusiastically. But I got an indication that it more represented moving to a larger city for more opportunities. Connections, deals.

Saw another vehicle late at night on the highway. But this time it represented commuting and willingness to travel.

A man with a bad headache.

Saw the ocean, and goods travelling over it.
>>
>>18389939
>love readings
Well fuck. Sure, I already feel like shit tonight, and I just gave one of my most inaccurate readings in months. I tried to come up with a question but couldn't. I guess how do I get my head right to be single and thrive?
>>
>>18389953
Moving to another city is not an option for me. I read like shit for you, so I think we just can't connect with each other.
>>
Is anyone wanting to trade a scry?
>>
>>18389956
>Nine of Cups, The Lovers, Temperance.
It's fucked up, because these are cards I'd
kill for in a love read, but I asked the tarot
what you could do to be happier while you're
single, and the overwhelming vibe I'm getting
is that happiness is your choice, ultimately.
Though things may not seem great now, but
it's important to not just remain patient with
the situation, but with yourself. The things you
want are not as far out of your reach as you'd
think.
>>
>>18389933
are you trading again?
>>
>>18389962
>>18389938

Even if you're actually this guy (>>18389960), could you do me a favor? I actually find your readings pretty helpful. The Poseidon tower reading turned out accurate, in a way. I mean, I'm asking weird questions beneath the initials, which is why.
>>
>>18389965
not that anon, but i'll trade. what do you need?
>>
>>18389971
I'm not him. Still interested?
>>
>>18389973
Sure.
>>
>>18389972
need to know his feelings for me
>>
>>18389976
Starting now
>>
Taking queries for pulling up to three cards, possibly more if the query is complicated. I only have my blue deck with me today, as I'm at work, but when I get home in five hours I'll have access to all of my methods.

In addition to your query, all I need is an identifier. Something you identify with that I can latch onto to channel your energy. This can be anything, as long as it defines you or your situation. The stronger you identify with it, the better I'll be able to channel.
>>
>>18389963
>Nine of Cups, The Lovers, Temperance
Hah

>It's fucked up, because these are cards I'd kill for in a love read
Ya, I get that a lot.

>it's important to not just remain patient with the situation, but with yourself
Probably a good idea.

>The things you want are not as far out of your reach as you'd think.
Oh, I know. It's just a timing issue, and the times are shitty atm.

>>18389965
I just said I'm reading like shit tonight. If you really want a reading from me, drop me your query.

>>18389971
I'm the guy who can't move to another city and the guy who have the Poseiden tower reading, which I'm surprised you connected back to me. What's up?
>>
>>18389982
Eh. I just have some weird requests.

>>18389938
>>
>>18389981
How do I get my money right? Strangely enough, I'm the Knight of Cups, not the Knight of Pentacles.
>>
>>18389965
>>18389976
what is his feelings for me?
>>
>>18389976
>Page of Wands, Five of Cups, Judgement.
He likes you a lot, but he's afraid something bad will happen between you two. He feels called to you, as if you two are meant to be together at this stage in your lives, and he's worried about giving you too much power over his emotions. If he feels blocked off or unavailable, it probably isn't because he doesn't have feelings for you, it's because he's afraid of what his feelings for you mean. Wands often indicate a person who is emotionally unavailable, even if they do have feelings for you.
My question is: Does he miss me? Does he want to see me?
>>
>>18389982
>>18389985
Pretty sure you're a cat person.
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (59KB, 463x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
59KB, 463x411px
>>18389981
Pic related is what I want with the person in my heart.
I want to know if we can work things out and get back on the track that leads to pic related..
>>
>>18389938
>>18389985
I've done weird queries before, but I find it helps if you ask around them, nor just giving an identifier without a query.

Anyway
>SDA
I see droplets falling slowly into a pool of water. zlitwrally nothing else happens.

>FE
I see the 2 of Swords but more Gothic in appearance. Behind her, there's a shirt creature if some sort hiding, like gremlin or something. He's just hiding, nothing else.
>>
>>18389982
I apologize it's only three cards. I'm just exhausted. I thank you for your read.
When the situation seems poor, or we feel helpless, we humans tend to do silly things like dislike ourselves for feeling stuck, etc.. you seem like you kinda get it though. You're already ahead of the game.
>>
>>18389999
>>18390000

nice trips
>>
>>18389991
I didn't know that wands mean that about people. Cool. Thanks.

seven of swords, king of pentacles, ten of swords

He has what he needs to be the King of Pentacles from you, but some sadness is weighing on him that is overriding thoughts of love. He stole something of yours that you should want back.
>>
>>18390007
Yeah. My financial freedom. Before him I was poor, but now I'm poor and in debt. He was too scared to tell me he was running out of money.
>>
>>18389982
>>18389987
>>
>>18389994
What was your first clue?

>>18390000
Cool, I guess

>>18390012
>IXr
>XIIr, XIr, AoC
>VIII, 3W, 5S
First of all, I'd like to point out that you're mostly reacting on the situation. You don't actually feel it strongly, but you feel like it feels you strongly, so you just go with it.

He's an interesting one. He's assessing options and viability, but he's head and heart have their wires crossed. Meanwhile, he's kind of being a dick because he wants to avoid the potential pitfalls of uncertainty. It's kind of his way if maintaining control because the whole situation doesn't make sense to him. In that pack of logic place, he's sort of inserting these stopping points to keep his head for getting out of hand so he doesn't have to deal with it.

It almost feels like things are going a little too quickly for both of you right now, and you're both just trying to deal with this but both sending each other the wrong signals. Get into a casual relaxing situation together (I saw having a drink) and drop key points casually that will engage fruitful conversation.
>>
>>18390040
Thanks and what is your query?

>I'd like to point out that you're mostly reacting on the situation. You don't actually feel it strongly, but you feel like it feels you strongly, so you just go with it.
Not sure if I 100% understand. Are you saying I'm going with it because I like the fantasy?

>He's an interesting one. He's assessing options and viability, but he's head and heart have their wires crossed. Meanwhile, he's kind of being a dick because he wants to avoid the potential pitfalls of uncertainty. It's kind of his way if maintaining control because the whole situation doesn't make sense to him. In that pack of logic place, he's sort of inserting these stopping points to keep his head for getting out of hand so he doesn't have to deal with it.
Makes sense.

>It almost feels like things are going a little too quickly for both of you right now, and you're both just trying to deal with this but both sending each other the wrong signals. Get into a casual relaxing situation together (I saw having a drink) and drop key points casually that will engage fruitful conversation.
Is that AoC for me or him? Lol
>>
>>18389986
>Four of Diamonds (The Inheritor)
>Queen of Hearts (Goddess of Love)

To put it straight, be patient. Try not to spend on impulse, though that's just basic financial advice. What's interesting is the Goddess of Love showing up, which indicates a marriage or pregnancy. I feel as though a marriage in your future may help to balance your checkbook, probably through necessity. Reading was a bit foggy on this one, I apologize. Feedback would be appreciated for this.

>>18389996
>Ace of Hearts (The Homemaker)
>Seven of Spades (The Eraser)
>Seven of Hearts (The Fly-by-night)

The Homemaker signals the end of a dispute, but I fear it may not be a positive end. The Eraser and Fly-by-night in tandem tell of a truth being uncovered, related to the lies of your beloved. Perhaps those lies are themselves the truth being uncovered. The Eraser signals the end of a relationship, so your picture doesn't seem to be in the cards, for now. I offer you my condolences and whatever solace that text on a Tibetan shoe shining forum can give you.
>>
File: 1479594159922.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479594159922.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>18389981
Love reading
>>
>>18389981
I'd like to know what he's keeping from me if possible, currently identify with the word anxious
Thank you :3
>>
>>18390137
Cultural Marxism?
>>
>>18390164
na im not degenerate
>>
>>18390137
>King of Clubs (The Leader)
>Two of Clubs (The Talker)
>Seven of Diamonds (The Gambler)

I see an honest man, a trustworthy and very close friend. I would be open to discussing a relationship with this man, though initially it may lead to impatience or confrontation. There may be rumors and criticisms leveled at you, but if you weather this storm then you'll have a lifelong companion on your arm.

>>18390140
>Ace of Hearts (The Homemaker)
>Eight of Hearts (The Social Butterfly)
>Eight of Diamonds (The Entrepreneur)

The reading on this one isn't so clear, but here's what I make of it: He's received some great news, perhaps met a friend at a bar and talked business. He's been offered a lucrative opportunity, but he feels restricted by you, whether intentional or not. He doesn't know how you'd take the news and his internal turmoil is making him distant.

Again, I don't know how well this fits in, but judging from the previous reading it seems you don't take the news very well, or present an air that makes him feel unsupported? I'm very sorry for the poor quality of this read; if I were charging money I'd refund you.
>>
File: UTsplUX.jpg (357KB, 2372x1439px) Image search: [Google]
UTsplUX.jpg
357KB, 2372x1439px
>>18389981
Ive never done a love reading before because I dont particular believe in them, but im feelin a lil stumped artistically because my growing seperation from romance. The identifier is this pic of a chick who posts on shorthairedhotties who writes poetry i sorta like. I just want to know what I'm supposed to look for, who I should watch for, avoid etc.
>>
>>18390181
>>18390140
Also I just assumed you were
>>18389996
Since it was eerily fitting. Sorry if I was off.
>>
>>18389981
zues
will i find love next year?
>>
>>18390181
>>18390191
Oh, I was a different anon actually, but it's alright. Thank you for the read :3
>>
>>18390207
I apologize for fucking up so profusely, perhaps I could make it up to you somehow.

>>18390204
>Ace of Clubs (The Communicator)
>Eight of Clubs (The Fixed Mind)

I see a letter of some kind, a message that only serves to disappoint and confuse. Your stubbornness will lead to romantic troubles. I can't read any further than this, as the rest is clouded. Best of luck to you, anon.
>>
>>18390215
No worries, thanks for taking the time at all :)
Maybe my query wasn't worded too well desu, but you weren't too far off I think. I'd bother you with another query, but just heading to sleep now. Good night anon, thanks again :3
>>
>>18390230
Aye then, sleep well.
>>
>>18390238
did i do mine wrong or did you miss it?
>>
>>18390243
Shit, I just completely missed it. I thought I'd already done it, apparently. I'll get on that as soon as my job gives me the time to.
>>
>>18390253
thank brother
>>
>>18390190
As recompense for skipping you, I pulled a more detailed spread, of five cards total.

>Current Situation/You: King of Spades (The Judge)
Represents a man of leadership who is witty and intelligent, though prone to causing problems in relationships.

>What to Look For: Nine of Diamonds (The Stimulus Check)
Represents money going out or leaving your possession. You need to spend money to make money, as it were.

>Who to Avoid: Queen of Spades (The Black Widow)
Represents a woman who is cruel or manipulative, and enjoys interfering with others and meddling in their affairs. Be wary of a woman who appears to be reserved or extremely cautious.

>Future Path:
>Two of Diamonds (The Investor)
>Three of Spades (The Worrier)
Expect an invitation and good luck in your finances. The Worrier foretells of creative energies at work, particularly after a frustrating situation.

My interpretation is that you should look for opportunities to invest, perhaps in a studio or something similar. Spending the money now will result in good fortune down the road. Be wary of manipulative women, and don't let bitches drag you down. It feels as though you're just going through a blue period right now, but forge confidently ahead and you'll find your inspiration. May your path be true, friend.

Feedback would be mightily appreciated, as this is the first read if this type I've ever done.
>>
>>18390322
I just came back to read it, and I think the description of the current situation is accurate. And I find that frustrating is often the perfect description for situations that help me creatively. The rest seems very good to me, and I will heed it. Thanks for a the extra help, and thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18389557
Hey Nox ,I feel asleep before seeing your post :(

I'm glad I'm going to meet her in the coming months ^^

You helped me a lot ,thank you so much... Hope to see you again soon :)
>>
New Thread:
>>18390501
>>18390501
>>18390501
>>18390501
Thread posts: 370
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.