[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate X weapon ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: X baseball.png (4MB, 1980x822px) Image search: [Google]
X baseball.png
4MB, 1980x822px
so long story short im moving to a new apartament kinda cheap (ghetto cheap i mean) i think some one died there
i have my old baseball bats (aluminium and wood)
been thinking of keep the aluminium as regular nigger persuader selfdefense
but i have a pyrographer at and and want to make a paranormal defense bat with the wood one
how could i go about it what will make the perfect protection bat i alredygot some runes and basic solomon key circles but what about all else, imean sanscrit, indu, jew, budish, latin catholic

what are the most efective/basic protection scriptures can i put on this to get my covered from evil if the old occupants still live there
>>
nigga just get a gun
>>
>>18387242
A gun for ghost an shit? Did you even read?
Even if i get a gun then what do i get hollow points and film them with all kinds of shit and hope one out of 15 rounds does something to the paranormal shit or do i engrave the gun with all short of mambo jambo and hope the good yuyu gets pased to the bullets as they leave the barrel?
>>
>>18387433
silver bullets duh
>>
>>18387485
>silver can kill anything
i guess hundreds of years of traditions legends and shit where a waste
how could whe be so stupid? silver kills everything obviously
i'll get my self a silver sword like the that white hair faggot from your videogames and call it a day huh
>>
File: AM08xEb[1].png (825KB, 1913x4041px) Image search: [Google]
AM08xEb[1].png
825KB, 1913x4041px
>>
>>18388319
Yeah silver sword sounds good
>>
>>18388319
Silver used in killing monsters is a lore that goes back farther than that video game. Google it.
>>
Yeah, anon. Just coat your apartment in silver.
>>
File: key-of-solomon-circle.jpg (46KB, 653x368px) Image search: [Google]
key-of-solomon-circle.jpg
46KB, 653x368px
>>18388587
>so does pure iron
>so does bronze
>so does anything people find it works
and a shitload of other materials with mistical properties
is not about the material or i'll just get asilver bat
hell im not even asking wich wood will work better or is more misticaly
i just want a cool engraved baseball bat with spells,magic circles, runes, latin words and shit
how the fuck was that so dificult to understand
just post your favorite writed occus poccus i see what i like
and then i print it and burn it in my bat
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.