[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FORBIDDEN DEVIL BOOK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 266x190px
Sup /x/ /b/ro here
My father yesterday told me about a book in his village he lived in. He said that 4 people read it and 3 of them died of some sort of sickness. The fourth person was his friend. He read the book and he began to see devils coming. He woke up beat up and he was really sick.
There is more but can you explain what this is. ask me anything you want about the story
>>
File: Light.png (146KB, 528x297px) Image search: [Google]
Light.png
146KB, 528x297px
Interesting.

Tell me more.
>>
Where was the village?
>>
File: Skull-face-profile.png (1MB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Skull-face-profile.png
1MB, 1100x1080px
>>18387131
It was a small one...
>>
>>18387141
Location? Country? Anything?
>>
>>18387141
Im op. Village was in greece. I think its mamousia
>>
>>18387147
How long ago did it happen?
>>
>>18387141
whoaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: Skull-Face.png (272KB, 549x521px) Image search: [Google]
Skull-Face.png
272KB, 549x521px
>>18387146
The village itself is of little importance; my homeland, my native tongue... It was taken away from me by soldiers...Foreign, soldiers.
>>
>>18387147
Tell us more dont leave us hanging```
>>
>>18387160
Dude stfu.
>>18387155
Op here
About 60-70 years ago
>>
>>18387165
What other details about the book does he remember? Did he actually see it, or just hear about it?
>>
>>18387165
VOCAL
CORD
PARASITES
>>
>>18387167
He didnt see it. They tried to burn it but it wouldnt burn so a guy took it to the moutains and buried it
Sorry if slow im in class
>>
>>18387174
And his friend, the fourth person didn't die? Did he say what the book was about? Did his friend ever tell him what the book looked like?
>>
>>18387184
>>18387184
He didnt die. Local priest did a reading on him and he started to get good. He said "if you read the devils book, after the 5th page you begin to see him" dad told me he didnt want to talk about it
>>
>>18387187
Hm, it's not a lot to go off of... Do you know where the book came from?
>>
the book is called Infinite Jest and the devils are yuppies
>>
>>18387200
No dad didnt tell me anything about its origins
>>
Can you retrieve the book. Also what kind of demon? Can it be identified? Has it been casted back to hell or is it still on Earth?
>>
>>18387147
Ti les re
>>
Lol... now you fucked up op.. ppl going to go digging for that book.. unless this was a ploy from to get tourism to your village.
>>
its a fucking book that makes u see shit.

>explained
>>
I always hear that people never wanna talk about shit... Like if u experience something crazy just talk about it, otherwise it's just a fabrication.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.