[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog just died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: husky.jpg (17KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
husky.jpg
17KB, 300x250px
If anyone here can magic her back to life and bring her back to me, please, she was only 2 years old and choked to death or something I'm not even sure. Suddenly died mysteriously for no known reason. I'll offer my soul as return for 10 years as long as there is no unwanted consequences (like she is a zombie etc)
>>
>>18386499
OK you need to watch the documentary on this subject
>pet cemetery
>>
>>18386516
You bring up a good point but as long as it is my dog that comes back and not a demon in my dog's body it should be all good
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (130KB, 602x398px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
130KB, 602x398px
>>
Im really sorry about your dog. At least you got to spend a few years with her.
>>
Really sorry to hear about your dog. I know this is hard. Please don't try to do anything about it. You don't want to take the risk. Bad things happen when you play with life.
>>
>>18386519
That's the point dude. You're asking for the vessel of your dogs body back but it's soul is at peace. Let it rest
>>
>>18386499

Damn, I'm legit sorry. I can feel your pain through your words and desperation. Dogs don't deserve to die, but know that you made your pup very happen every moment you were around.
>>
>>18386499
I know how you feel my dog who was two years died recently also. I'd do just about anything to brin g n her back
>>
>>18386499
It's not impossible. But yeah, just get a new dog.
>>
Pet cloning is becoming more affordable. I wish I had saved a bit of my old cat...
>>
>>18386499
Damn, I'm so sorry my man, I can feel and relate to the pain. You cannot bring her back to life, because she is not dead. Her soul simply left her vessel of flesh.

Even animal souls return back to "heaven", or rather the realm of spirit, and up there she feels well.
>>
>>18386499
Trust me, you don't want a zombie dog, they suck
>>
>>18386499
There's an age-old myth that when you bring stuff back to life, you're not bring them back.

If the dog was that important to you and you loved it dearly, what's the harm in getting another dog? There are plenty of shelter, as well as raised dogs that would love to be cared for.
>>
File: A0R.jpg (77KB, 606x700px) Image search: [Google]
A0R.jpg
77KB, 606x700px
>>18386499
>>
>>18386499

Sorry for your loss. Nobody can bring anyone back from the dead, don't listen to anyone who tells you that, they're preying on your emotions.
>>
>>18386499
I'm sorry but your dogs body has probably been dead too long for its soul to come back and it has probably already been reincarnated
>>
If you have the money, you can get your pet cloned.

Google that shit.
>>
You couldn't even care for it properly the first time..
>>
>>18386499
The path to bringing your dog back will probably result in psychosis
>>
>>18387606
That wouldn't really be your cat, though. It would be a copy.
>>
>>18390225
Oh right I forgot souls don't exist shut the fuck up retard bark bark
>>
Embrace your grief. Let it take over you. Cry for hours, scream, rage. Then let it go. Do not deny your grief. Do not lie to yourself and live in denial. Grieve.
>>
File: kokopele_animated.gif (243KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
kokopele_animated.gif
243KB, 236x295px
>>18386499
Unless you are 75+ years old, EVERY dog you get is a tragedy waiting to happen. Some last 2 years. Some last 15 years.

Grieve, heal, and then get another dog. Your time with your dog is limited. Enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>18386499
Just spoke to your dogs soul, it comitted suicide because you molested her.
>>
>>18390533
stop being a dick
>>
>>18390536
nope
>>
>>18390536
>stop being a dick
>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jifp3
>>
>>18390544
yes please
>>
>>18390562
bark bark woof whine - terrible death sound....silence
>>
>>18390663
kys
>>
>>18390670
no need the dog already did
>>
>>18390676
gtfo you cringy, sociopath, edge master.
>>
>>18390679
show me the way
>>
>>18390687
Expose everything.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.