[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anna is sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5104.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5104.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Anyone got information on Anna is sad? Everything i see is in spanish and doesn't lead to anything
>>
I have no idea what anna is sad is, but I can translate spanish for you if that helps.
>>
It's a scam, an anon sent some btc and posted screenshots on another thread and received nothing in return. Don't do it.
>>
>>18386322
Just watched the youtube video that is about 5 mins long about it. He says it's defied some theories -- it is always up, so it can't be a home server (this doesnt make sense to me they could just leave it on lol). They say that if you email for info you get one back that says "men(people) like you make me sad". Some think donations lead to nude pictures from a girl, others say it's "something magnificient"

Apparently the matter of why it's on the deep web in the first place is the biggest mystery behind it -- it seems innocent, so some think the "reward" is more sinister than just pictures, while others think that perhaps the page is hiding something(like the title being some sort of anagram or puzzle).

It is hypothesized there is a real person behind it regardless. The response emails to inquiries come at varied times, inconsistent with an automated system.

That's all I got out of the spanish video. Will happily translate more. This seems interesting, but also probably just something someone put up out of boredom.
>>
>>18386355
Thanks anon, seems interesting but don't think we will get a 100% accurate answer as to what the "reward" is.
>>
>>18386350
Is it archived?
>>
>>18386380
Doesn't seem like it. You could send in some bitcoins for science.
>>
File: arbeitmachtfrei.jpg (82KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
arbeitmachtfrei.jpg
82KB, 540x960px
You faggots do know that its an assassination service right?

You send 1k $ in BTC with the targets name and address and they handle the rest.

Like 99% of all other assassination services they don't do political or famous targets though.

Obviously there isn't anything paranomal behind that site.
>>
>>18386437
Oh forgot to mention if you send less than 1k or forget to include the targets name and address you just get some bullshit copypasted message.
>>
>>18386384
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18372648/
>>
>>18386437
Evidence?
>>
File: DULL.png (21KB, 215x185px) Image search: [Google]
DULL.png
21KB, 215x185px
>>18386512
Not stupid enough to drop it here.

However you should know most real assassination services use weird and cryptics sites like that one because they obviously wanna leave no trace.

Sites that openly claim to be assassination services or drug sellers are always honeypots. This shit should really be obvious to anybody with an IQ over 2.
>>
>>18386535
Of course this makes sense, I just don't see how you would know that specific site is such a place.

Any advice at all? I'm pretty fluent with the deep web/dark web but I've never encountered anything about assassinations. I'm curious now, just to see if you're full of shit, because I find it hard to imagine that such an easily accessible site is used for something like that.
>>
>>18386566
>I just don't see how you would know that specific site is such a place.

Connections.

>I'm pretty fluent with the deep web/dark web but I've never encountered anything about assassinations

Then you need to lurk more and talk to the right people.

>I'm curious now, just to see if you're full of shit

I don't really give a shit. Most evidence could easily be shooped. Evidence that can't be shooped I won't post here for obvious reasons.

>because I find it hard to imagine that such an easily accessible site is used for something like that.

You'd be suprised just what kind of things and services hide in plain sight. The vast majority of people just don't know how to use or access them.
>>
>>18386656
So the only real way to discover these things are connections? Find it hard to believe by lurking you can find out the truth of these sites
>>
>>18386308
>>18386322
>>18386350
>>18386355
>>18386380
>>18386437
>>18386535

Actually you're all fags who are true normies to anything related to scamweb.

You "donate", nothing happens. Congrats, now who ever you donated to has your coin your dumbass gave to them cause you thought a crying anime girl had some mystery to it.

Many sites that claim to be the hidden wiki are hosted by the owners themselves or other fags who paid the owner to have their scam sight on the list. THIS IS MOST OF THEM.

You give your btc to them first, recieve nothing the next. Its to scam btc out of fags like you and it hella works. Now they got whoevers coin and they'll spend it on drugs, CP, or money laundering you underage cuckchan fucks.

source : common fucking sense and watching this thread full of suckers
>>
If you're serious about wanting to find the actual assassination sites among the oceans of scams and honey pots, you also have to be serious about wanting to find such a site. That kind of goes for pretty much anything on a deepweb.
>>
Imo Anna is sad is too easy to find to be real. It's been up forever too which is another red flag.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.