[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Necromancy/Binding/Black arts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hi guys I'm new to summoning ect so could some of you guys drop me a few spells and pointers for me below thx. (p.s I had no good photos when uploading.)
>>
>>18385237
Here's a pointer
None of it works
>>
HI DO YOU WANT ADVICE ON NECROMANCY ?
>>
>>18385241
Yes please
>>
>>18385246
WATCH IT DIE UNTIL YOU WANT LIFE
>>
Look up a guy named Parcelsus who was a big occult dude in the 1600's. You're welcome.
>>
File: D0E.jpg (54KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
D0E.jpg
54KB, 600x676px
>>18371791

You're more likely to get help in that thread, assuming you're not just funposting and want knowledge.
>>
>>18385250
thx
>>
File: 1282824984565.jpg (448KB, 1035x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1282824984565.jpg
448KB, 1035x1035px
>>18385237
a good advice is to stop doing stupid things that look cool and turn on your ego (by doing something most people dont)

and start doing something that is actual good or help at least someone instead of serving disgusting entities that u not even aware of by taking in return almost nothing you will even go to the point of losing your soul to them
>>
>>18385535
>u
What a great way to make everyone disregard everything you say.
>>
>>18385237

Gather all the Dragon Balls
>>
>>18385237
get your shit together and stop trying to summon things. It's very dangerous and you should not mess with demon or other entities. Why do you even want to summon things ?
>>
>>18385606
cause its cool and they promote this through tv games cartoons so its programmed on us. its part of the plan so they win more ppl
>>
>>18385237
Stop being stupid and making the world a more dangerous place by playing with shit like summoning. If you want to do dangerous shit, at least apprentice yourself out to someone who is a master at this sort of crap, so you have guidance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.